Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Start a Relationship?

There's a guy I have a crush on but I can't figure him out. I hope you can give me some of your awesome advice! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

mickeymouse223
mickeymouse223 wrote:
2013-12-04 09:06:06 -0800

Hey, I have a boyfriend and I need some advice on how to tell if he really likes/loves me......Could ya help? smile

report
disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-04 07:43:08 -0800

i really think bfs are a waste of time

report
mickeymouse223
mickeymouse223 wrote:
2013-12-04 07:40:41 -0800

Really, lol I am ######## I LOVE BOYS AND GIRLS xDDDDDDD Boyfriends are amazing

report
disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-04 07:36:36 -0800

i think that boyfriends are awful (its just my opinion)

report
girlboo500
girlboo500 wrote:
2013-09-27 18:39:31 -0700

I like a family friend

report
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-08 15:45:54 -0700

I'm terrible when it comes to dating. All my girlfriends seem to hate me for some odd reason. And I'm a nice person. Guess I'm not meant for love.

report
That Panda1 _2242387
That Panda1 _2242387 wrote:
2012-11-26 17:55:52 -0800

It's to hard any thing you say could turn his whole idea of you into something bad I just flirted with a girl and now well I don't think we will ever talk again xC

report
PinkBarbie2002
PinkBarbie2002 wrote:
2012-06-03 16:31:16 -0700

He likes you

report
987pink123
987pink123 wrote:
2012-05-22 17:17:21 -0700

Cool

report
basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-01-21 08:54:11 -0800

I agree with sandfur121

report
sandfur121
sandfur121 wrote:
2012-01-21 08:29:22 -0800

Boys suck!!!!!!!

report
puffball984
puffball984 wrote:
2011-10-02 13:40:32 -0700

i dont hav good luck with relationships.........

report
33music3333
33music3333 wrote:
2011-08-12 16:41:38 -0700

the boy i have a crush on is my friend and he would talk to me in third period and would tease me

report
miss aka
miss aka wrote:
2011-07-23 21:16:47 -0700

OH IM SRRY

report
SaQuanJames
SaQuanJames wrote:
2011-07-23 21:15:49 -0700

wow

report
allysha01
allysha01 wrote:
2011-01-22 03:00:28 -0800

The boy I have a crush on is my bestfriend.I know he likes me,but I don't know how to start a relationship.Can u plz help?

report
back to story
F1057606196562

Would You Date a Family Friend?

  • Totally! What a great way to meet someone.
  • Only if they were really cute.
  • I don't think so.
  • No way! It'd be like dating my brother/sister.

related stories

There's this guy at school that I liked all of seventh grade. I thought I was over him this year,...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
reply about 8 hours
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
reply about 12 hours
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
reply about 12 hours
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk 
reply about 12 hours
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)
reply about 12 hours