Comments

Siamese Twin Facts

If you think you have a hard time getting along with your sibs, check out what Siamese twins have to put up with everyday... Back to Article

real crystal water

DarkDead wrote:
2014-01-31 15:41:55 -0800

this is sick DISLIKE!

micheal576
micheal576 wrote:
2014-01-30 15:17:05 -0800

i felt disturbed seeing those two together. pity them Frown

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-01-30 14:27:27 -0800

how the heck would they walk?

Micky_F00
Micky_F00 wrote:
2014-01-30 02:33:20 -0800

Why would 17 people dislike this! These are humans still!!

swagbaby400
swagbaby400 wrote:
2014-01-29 20:10:03 -0800

that is sad but cute and it not funny

__misstrendyme__
__misstrendyme__ wrote:
2014-01-29 17:47:51 -0800

Awe

EmoWorldXD
EmoWorldXD wrote:
2014-01-29 17:43:39 -0800

Xc so sad but there cute why must bad thing happen to good people

annamariea
annamariea wrote:
2014-01-29 17:41:51 -0800

aww :c they r still cute tho

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-01-29 17:37:27 -0800

awesmile theyre adorbs smile i feel so bad for them Sad

benoit123456
benoit123456 wrote:
2014-01-29 17:37:18 -0800

aw :c they're still cute thou...i feel so bad for them.

alana912
alana912 wrote:
2014-01-29 17:36:06 -0800

awwwwFrown

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-29 17:35:50 -0800

aw :c they're still cute thou...i feel so bad for them.

arden_arden
arden_arden wrote:
2014-01-29 17:30:06 -0800

I think this is kinda cool

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-01-29 17:29:21 -0800

soooo soooo sad

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-01-29 17:27:12 -0800

I fell so bad

Cloning: Cool Idea or Double Trouble?

• I don't know.

Micro_organicvsgreen-micro
Earth Day is almost here and there are lots of ways to help the environment in your everyday life...
Micro_anxiety-micro
If people are always telling you that you’re a worrywart or accuse you of being angsty, chances a...
Micro_healthysnacks-micro
Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab somethin...
Micro_kitchen micro
Time to get out your backpack and choose your outfit for the first day because school is back in ...

Random in the forums

woahitskar
woahitskar posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate.
reply 1 minute
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"arthi" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job. Agreed. Thanks guys (:
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42-- posted in General:
Gwen. (My name.)
woahitskar
woahitskar posted in General:
Fiona.
wicked13
wicked13 posted in General:
sorry.... but you don't. . . . I do (again)