Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Very Anti-Social

I'm very anti-social. I don't interact with anyone because I used to be depressed and think I still am! Please help! Back to Article

jazmine_toocute
jazmine_toocute wrote:
2014-05-13 09:05:38 -0700

wassup

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-05-12 15:23:55 -0700

Extrovert so obviously social enough!

tyty-s

im not

missphilly412
missphilly412 wrote:
2012-04-23 09:56:36 -0700

I'm anti social...

Are You A Loner?

• No way! I have millions of friends.
  • No - I'm usually hangin' with my best bud.
  • Sometimes I prefer to be by myself.
  • Yeah. I can't pay people to be my friends.

Micro_shy_micro
shy-as-a-deer asks: "I am a really shy girl. Whenever I have to present a presentation to the cla...
What can I do to help myself not be so shy in school?
Micro_making new friends_micro
One of the top 10 questions to Dear Dish-It is: How do I make new friends?

bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom