Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Very Anti-Social

I'm very anti-social. I don't interact with anyone because I used to be depressed and think I still am! Please help! Back to Article

jazmine_toocute
jazmine_toocute wrote:
2014-05-13 09:05:38 -0700

wassup

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-05-12 15:23:55 -0700

Extrovert so obviously social enough!

tyty-s

im not

missphilly412
missphilly412 wrote:
2012-04-23 09:56:36 -0700

I'm anti social...

Are You A Loner?

• No way! I have millions of friends.
  • No - I'm usually hangin' with my best bud.
  • Sometimes I prefer to be by myself.
  • Yeah. I can't pay people to be my friends.

Micro_shy_micro
shy-as-a-deer asks: "I am a really shy girl. Whenever I have to present a presentation to the cla...
What can I do to help myself not be so shy in school?
Micro_making new friends_micro
One of the top 10 questions to Dear Dish-It is: How do I make new friends?

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
Sana11