Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Very Anti-Social

I'm very anti-social. I don't interact with anyone because I used to be depressed and think I still am! Please help! Back to Article

jazmine_toocute
jazmine_toocute wrote:
2014-05-13 09:05:38 -0700

wassup

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-05-12 15:23:55 -0700

Extrovert so obviously social enough!

tyty-s

im not

missphilly412
missphilly412 wrote:
2012-04-23 09:56:36 -0700

I'm anti social...

Are You A Loner?

• No way! I have millions of friends.
  • No - I'm usually hangin' with my best bud.
  • Sometimes I prefer to be by myself.
  • Yeah. I can't pay people to be my friends.

Micro_shy_micro
shy-as-a-deer asks: "I am a really shy girl. Whenever I have to present a presentation to the cla...
What can I do to help myself not be so shy in school?
Micro_making new friends_micro
One of the top 10 questions to Dear Dish-It is: How do I make new friends?

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.