Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm in Love With a Goth

I like a gothic guy but I'm a prep. I know it's really rude not to want any one to know but I worked hard on my rep. Back to Article

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-08-27 05:17:24 -0700

That Title Made Me Laugh Lmao X'D

beautyandthebeast123
beautyandthebeast123 wrote:
2013-09-20 19:36:59 -0700

I think goths are cool because there not afraid to do what they want.

JennyD

Youre_Perfection wrote:
2013-09-18 21:54:53 -0700

Omg I love emos =)

-CheyenneA-
-CheyenneA- wrote:
2013-09-18 20:53:23 -0700

I love scene and gothic people.

TacoDuck361
TacoDuck361 wrote:
2013-09-18 19:51:44 -0700

but morgan u luv me & im not emo xD

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-18 19:51:07 -0700

Ily emo's ♥

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-09-18 19:37:20 -0700

i love no one but emos xD

AndysGirl
AndysGirl wrote:
2013-09-18 19:35:56 -0700

thankyou for the compliment smile

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-09-18 19:35:35 -0700

I'm emo, I'd say I'm pretty likeable, once you get to know people, they can be incredible.

AndysGirl
AndysGirl wrote:
2013-09-18 19:35:27 -0700

parents r cray for not letting people be themselves. rebellion is okay. if you find something that you don't like, you have the right to disagree with it and rebel against it. how do i know? i am in that situation. i am currently rebelling. this may just be my opinion, you don't have to follow it, but it kind of sounds like a good idea...

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-18 19:30:05 -0700

I'm Emo and I love other Emo's -_-

-AndrewC-
-AndrewC- wrote:
2013-09-18 18:43:38 -0700

you now what? goths are probably the most nicest people you will ever meet.

xdestiny-wish
xdestiny-wish wrote:
2013-09-18 16:46:08 -0700

love the goths and emo's cause im emo Tongue Out

Daybreanna
Daybreanna wrote:
2013-09-18 16:15:27 -0700

There's nothing wrong with liking a goth or emo person. Like seriously, they're like the sweetest, most awesomest (I don't know If that's a word) people ever. ❤ It was unnessary to even make this .__.

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-09-18 16:12:50 -0700

I'm scene but I look goth a little so everyone at my school makes fun of me for it but you shouldn't be embarssed goths, scenes, emos are all beautiful people even people aren't are beautiful

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-18 16:10:17 -0700

Why would you be embarrassed of dating a goth? Goth guys are the most beautiful creatures ever

Gothic Style - Hot or Not?

• Yeah, goth style is super cool.
  • I'm not into it but some of friends are.
  • No way! Goth style is no good.
  • I still don't really get the goth thing.

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)