Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm in Love With a Goth

I like a gothic guy but I'm a prep. I know it's really rude not to want any one to know but I worked hard on my rep. Back to Article

hinamoriamu
hinamoriamu wrote:
2014-12-13 04:26:52 -0800

awesome and into anime and I kind of just like Japanese people in general mostly because I find the Japanese girls really pretty and I just find them cool but I also like goths because their awesome and I feel bad for them because they have had such a hard life and everybody always makes fun of them

hinamoriamu
hinamoriamu wrote:
2014-12-13 04:23:39 -0800

little understanding of what their going through plus since I'm shy not a lot of people talk to me at school so I don't have a lot of friends and I will tell you this right now I don't personally know any goth people but omg I've looked at my pictures before of goth girls and they are liked the most prettiest girls I've ever seen I love their hair too and I like a lot of stuff with skulls desighns on it and I think the clothes that they were is really cool So I like Japanese people because their

hinamoriamu
hinamoriamu wrote:
2014-12-13 04:17:23 -0800

ikr ILY Tanya ILY I've always thought that about goth guys but sadly there isn't any goth boys or girls at my school because if there was I would totally be friends with them the second I seem them lol And ever since an incident happend to me at my old school in 4th grade that I don't even want to talk about I've been shy ever since and It's also did to my dad too because he's a jerk and I'm always afaird to talk when he's around or even just to be around him when he's here so I have at least a

oxytocin
oxytocin wrote:
2014-12-12 18:04:45 -0800

That's my favourite comment. Thank you for existing.

We label people like soup cans, and then separate them into groups. For some odd reason.

darkvisions
darkvisions wrote:
2014-12-12 17:52:13 -0800

ikr

XxEmergoxX
XxEmergoxX wrote:
2014-12-12 17:50:07 -0800

why does i say im in love with a goth why cant i just say im in love with a guy

darkvisions
darkvisions wrote:
2014-12-12 17:30:29 -0800

true

princessmic13
princessmic13 wrote:
2014-12-12 17:28:55 -0800

If you really liked him your rep doesnt matter it is what makes hard to accept others...we are all just sprinkles on the same cupcake..xD ^^

darkvisions
darkvisions wrote:
2014-12-12 17:07:00 -0800

lol

iNutellaTwilight
iNutellaTwilight wrote:
2014-12-12 17:04:07 -0800

lol today's ur gothic stereotype rant day?
but good advice ;3

darkvisions
darkvisions wrote:
2014-12-12 17:01:13 -0800

SO why are you ashamed with it just because you like a guy thats different than you? i mean seriously we're just like any other people we are human beings!!! we are not aliens! you are not in love with an alien or a dog or an animal or whatever so why the hell freak out about it?

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-08-27 05:17:24 -0700

That Title Made Me Laugh Lmao X'D

beautyandthebeast123
beautyandthebeast123 wrote:
2013-09-20 19:36:59 -0700

I think goths are cool because there not afraid to do what they want.

JennyD

Youre_Perfection wrote:
2013-09-18 21:54:53 -0700

Omg I love emos =)

-CheyenneA-
-CheyenneA- wrote:
2013-09-18 20:53:23 -0700

I love scene and gothic people.

TacoDuck361
TacoDuck361 wrote:
2013-09-18 19:51:44 -0700

but morgan u luv me & im not emo xD

Gothic Style - Hot or Not?

• Yeah, goth style is super cool.
  • I'm not into it but some of friends are.
  • No way! Goth style is no good.
  • I still don't really get the goth thing.

jordand08
I'm really sorry you have to do through this and that you think you have to go through this alone. But I'm here. Maybe you should move with your dad. It would be safer for you there then with your mom. People say, that the people who you love are the one's who hurt you the most. But not in this case, your parents and the one's around you should be the reason you want to live. They should encourage you to do better, and not get mad when you don't succeed the first time. I understand what you're going through, and if you ever need me, I'm here. I am willing to talk, and sometimes, talking is all it needs to brighten someone's day. So please, come and talk to me. Just.. talk to your dad and see if you can move now, explain to him what's happening.
reply about 1 hour
Anime_
Anime_ posted in Family Issues:
There are millions of things that she does to me to hurt me. She hits a lot for no reason, she always says I'm 'talking back' when I'm just trying to explain in a polite way. She takes sides. When I yell at my 5 year old sister, She freaks out and grounds me it even worse hits me. When my sister yells at me or hits me, all she says is 'sweetie don't hit that brat'. And I'm not exaggerating cause she always does these things. The list can go on and on. When My mom calls me names or hurts my feelings and then I start crying, she calls me 'bratty' and other mean words, and she wonders why I have low self-esteem. I mean, people have feelings too. She thinks the world revolves around her. And when she's sad or angry, she wants me to comfort her. She hurts my feelings so bad that I just want to die. And shell probably be mad at me for dying. I can't take it. Ugh. And I have to deal with her for one more year, then im moving with My dad. Not like she'll miss me.
reply about 1 hour
viti
viti posted in Style:
i like all hairstyles
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Pj bottoms, and a shirt.
Mentally_Hilarious