Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm in Love With a Goth

I like a gothic guy but I'm a prep. I know it's really rude not to want any one to know but I worked hard on my rep. Back to Article

hinamoriamu
hinamoriamu wrote:
2014-12-13 04:26:52 -0800

awesome and into anime and I kind of just like Japanese people in general mostly because I find the Japanese girls really pretty and I just find them cool but I also like goths because their awesome and I feel bad for them because they have had such a hard life and everybody always makes fun of them

hinamoriamu
hinamoriamu wrote:
2014-12-13 04:23:39 -0800

little understanding of what their going through plus since I'm shy not a lot of people talk to me at school so I don't have a lot of friends and I will tell you this right now I don't personally know any goth people but omg I've looked at my pictures before of goth girls and they are liked the most prettiest girls I've ever seen I love their hair too and I like a lot of stuff with skulls desighns on it and I think the clothes that they were is really cool So I like Japanese people because their

hinamoriamu
hinamoriamu wrote:
2014-12-13 04:17:23 -0800

ikr ILY Tanya ILY I've always thought that about goth guys but sadly there isn't any goth boys or girls at my school because if there was I would totally be friends with them the second I seem them lol And ever since an incident happend to me at my old school in 4th grade that I don't even want to talk about I've been shy ever since and It's also did to my dad too because he's a jerk and I'm always afaird to talk when he's around or even just to be around him when he's here so I have at least a

oxytocin
oxytocin wrote:
2014-12-12 18:04:45 -0800

That's my favourite comment. Thank you for existing.

We label people like soup cans, and then separate them into groups. For some odd reason.

darkvisions
darkvisions wrote:
2014-12-12 17:52:13 -0800

ikr

XxEmergoxX
XxEmergoxX wrote:
2014-12-12 17:50:07 -0800

why does i say im in love with a goth why cant i just say im in love with a guy

darkvisions
darkvisions wrote:
2014-12-12 17:30:29 -0800

true

princessmic13
princessmic13 wrote:
2014-12-12 17:28:55 -0800

If you really liked him your rep doesnt matter it is what makes hard to accept others...we are all just sprinkles on the same cupcake..xD ^^

darkvisions
darkvisions wrote:
2014-12-12 17:07:00 -0800

lol

iNutellaTwilight
iNutellaTwilight wrote:
2014-12-12 17:04:07 -0800

lol today's ur gothic stereotype rant day?
but good advice ;3

darkvisions
darkvisions wrote:
2014-12-12 17:01:13 -0800

SO why are you ashamed with it just because you like a guy thats different than you? i mean seriously we're just like any other people we are human beings!!! we are not aliens! you are not in love with an alien or a dog or an animal or whatever so why the hell freak out about it?

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-08-27 05:17:24 -0700

That Title Made Me Laugh Lmao X'D

beautyandthebeast123
beautyandthebeast123 wrote:
2013-09-20 19:36:59 -0700

I think goths are cool because there not afraid to do what they want.

JennyD

Youre_Perfection wrote:
2013-09-18 21:54:53 -0700

Omg I love emos =)

-CheyenneA-
-CheyenneA- wrote:
2013-09-18 20:53:23 -0700

I love scene and gothic people.

TacoDuck361
TacoDuck361 wrote:
2013-09-18 19:51:44 -0700

but morgan u luv me & im not emo xD

Gothic Style - Hot or Not?

• Yeah, goth style is super cool.
  • I'm not into it but some of friends are.
  • No way! Goth style is no good.
  • I still don't really get the goth thing.

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?