Luigi's Mansion Gamecube Game Cheats: Boolossus Boss Walkthrough
Do the spooky ghosts in the Luigi's Mansion video game for the Nintendo Gamecube have you stuck? If you're playin' your fave game on the Nintendo Gamecube console and you need a game cheat code, game hint or even a walkthrough - Gary's got it! Gary loads Cheat Street full of all the secret codes, strategies, cheats and tips you need to beat the boss Boolossus and free Luigi's bro Mario!
Help! I'm stuck in Luigi's Mansion for Gamecube and can't beat a huge ghost. He keeps turning into little ghosts and I need to know how to beat him.
That giant ghost from Luigi's Mansion for the Nintendo Gamecube is Boolossus and he's a tricky boss to beat. When you get into a fight with Boolossus there'll be a bunch of little Boos that'll run around and scare the heck out of Luigi. Then, they'll form into the giant Boolossus. To defeat him, all you have to do is break him into the smaller Boos and suck them up one at a time until you get them all! Here's a boss walkthrough on how to kick his ghostly butt:
- #1 - Get an Ice Element for your vacuum so you can fire freezing shots.
- #2 - Use your vacuum to suck Boolossus onto a unicorn statue horn to pop him.
- #3 - Use your Ice Element to freeze the little Boos.
- #4 - Vacuum up as many of the frozen ghosts as you can before they turn back into Boolossus!
- #5 - Be careful cuz the more Boos you vacuum up, the faster Boolossus gets.
- #6 - Go to step #2 and do it all over again until you vacuum up all of Boolossus.
Be careful with Boolossus cuz, after you vacuum up a few ghosts, he starts getting faster. Once you vacuum him all up though, you'll have caught 15 of the 51 Boos in Luigi's Mansion. Capture them all for a special golden ring prize!
That's it for Gamecube video game cheats and walkthroughs this week, but stick around and see what cheats Gary can come up with for next week. He'll get the 411 on all the coolest game codes! Don't forget, if you get stuck and need a game cheat code, and let him know.