Comments

Mexican Independence Day

Mexican Independence Day is about more than food and fireworks. Find out the history behind this important Mexican holiday. Back to Article

xkevin1234x

JennyD wrote:
2013-09-16 16:13:14 -0700

happy today!

flowertam
flowertam wrote:
2013-09-16 15:25:42 -0700

My friends are in the parades!

ReverieRouille
ReverieRouille wrote:
2013-09-16 14:26:21 -0700

Viva la Raza. c:

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-09-16 09:14:17 -0700

Happy Mexican Independence Day!

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-09-02 10:45:44 -0700

Awesome (:

-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity wrote:
2013-07-18 12:18:33 -0700

I remember my first Mexican Independence Day (which was 4 years ago), and I was in Mexico. My whole dad's family decided to go downtown (it's beautiful), and everything was full of color, most being white, green, and red.

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-18 12:15:00 -0700

I didnt realise it wasnt independent before and Im happy it got its independence

SKITTLE POWER

* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu * wrote:
2012-12-09 18:56:49 -0800

I Love Being Mexican c:

free boosie
free boosie wrote:
2012-09-28 18:51:54 -0700

idk cause i didnt lmfaoo

unicorns101:)
unicorns101:) wrote:
2012-09-22 19:48:04 -0700

im mexican and proud. let me say u don't want 2 mess with 'em mexicans

CuteGrace
CuteGrace wrote:
2012-09-17 14:03:12 -0700

oh yeah.VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!!!

Striker24
Striker24 wrote:
2012-09-17 13:04:39 -0700

VIVA LAS VE-- Oh, wait... VIVA MEXICO!

lyric2000
lyric2000 wrote:
2012-09-17 11:49:31 -0700

not me i forgot to celebrate ugggg......

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2012-09-17 11:47:45 -0700

Who celebrated yesterday?

BCsForver_1489594
BCsForver_1489594 wrote:
2012-09-16 20:40:51 -0700

Represent haha I celebrated it today

Most Populated City In The World?

• Tokyo has the most peeps.
  • Mexico City has more people.
  • New York City is more packed than any other city.
  • London has the most people.

Micro_thumb_september-micro
Before you start counting down the days 'til Christmas break, check out these fun September holid...
Micro_rosh_micro
L'shanah tovah! Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year but don't expect any fireworks, instead you ...
Micro_grandparents day_micro
Here's an excuse to ditch the homework for a bit and eat Grandma's cookies and listen to Grandpa ...
Micro_laborday_micro
All work and no play makes for a very boring summer - and an excuse to cause some mischief. Inste...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.