Comments

Help for Your Headaches

Headaches are a pain in the butt - except they're in your brain. If you're suffering, find out what causes them and how to make them go away. Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-15 20:59:16 -0700

Mmm... the Popsicles...

CrazyCleats
CrazyCleats wrote:
2014-07-15 20:58:20 -0700

I get migraines literally everyday and when I was little I was allowed to eat Popsicles at school because of it.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-15 16:49:01 -0700

I suffer from chronic headaches Frustrated

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-07-15 07:40:33 -0700

u can do what the native americans used they used catnip true fact

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-15 07:19:03 -0700

I eat chocolate all the time. 0.0

vasocare
vasocare wrote:
2013-11-08 02:38:16 -0800

i eat chocolates but i am not effected. if you apply aloevera gel around your eyes you will feel so relieved. this is what i felt.

girl546
girl546 wrote:
2013-02-25 17:20:59 -0800

i get migraines every morning and what i do to help me
with my migraines is i get on my bed and get upside down and drink water so i basically drink water upside down if
you need or wanted a tip

girl546
girl546 wrote:
2013-02-25 17:20:51 -0800

i get migraines every morning and what i do to help me
you need or wanted a tip

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-02-25 17:15:24 -0800

i have migranes every other night

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-02-25 17:14:51 -0800

im having one right now i feel like im gonna die !

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-02-25 17:14:26 -0800

im having one right now i feel like im gonna die !

Masterzero4
Masterzero4 wrote:
2013-01-14 15:16:49 -0800

This is gonna be helpful

singingstar25

skullgirl01 wrote:
2012-12-16 12:16:03 -0800

when i have a migrain i tend 2 cut are hurt myself and it works for me

FearTheDevil_2316101
FearTheDevil_2316101 wrote:
2012-12-16 12:13:27 -0800

I also get them alot. I tend to cut myself..soo yeah. all the pain goes away

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-16 12:11:18 -0800

I have a migraine right now Frown

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-12-16 12:08:50 -0800

I get migraines sometimes and they make me feel really nauseous.

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2012-12-16 12:08:15 -0800

I get them alot sometimes they will turn into a migraine

They call me Gabby
They call me Gabby wrote:
2012-08-01 13:58:12 -0700

i get them very frecqently, like right now

Essential Oil That Relieves Stress?

• Peppermint.
  • Lavender.
  • Tea Tree.
  • Eucalyptus.

Your brain is one of your most vital organs, but what happens if it gets sick? For Headache Aware...
If you've ever felt sick during a test or worried about something so much that your head hurt, th...
Micro_brain freeze_micro
Ever wonder why you get a cranium cramp every time you down a pint of Ben & Jerry's? Find out...

kaykay2002