Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Making Invisible Ink Appear

Invisible ink isn't something you just see in James Bond movies or in the X-Files. In fact even prisoners used to sneak messages out with invisible ink. Read on to find out how it works. Back to Article

ivorie
ivorie wrote:
2014-07-12 12:22:17 -0700

science awsome

arden_arden
arden_arden wrote:
2014-02-05 05:33:53 -0800

I love writing in invisble ink

scarletletter
scarletletter wrote:
2013-11-24 03:07:07 -0800

can we make that as refill in ur fountain pens?

mehdi_sun
mehdi_sun wrote:
2013-10-16 11:55:15 -0700

kawaiiskull smile

mehdi_sun
mehdi_sun wrote:
2013-10-16 11:54:19 -0700

awsome guys nice task..

Golden goddess
Golden goddess wrote:
2013-10-16 11:51:40 -0700

i've done it the milky way but ima do it the baking soda way and but it in a container and keep it every where

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-30 16:03:52 -0700

ive heard abou it in a book

Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull wrote:
2013-09-19 17:20:11 -0700

I did this for the science fair

misscaeser
misscaeser wrote:
2013-03-29 03:30:44 -0700

Where can u get invisible ink pens from like Harriet The Spy????

The Force
The Force wrote:
2012-05-27 19:02:02 -0700

gonna use 2 pass notz in class

jd0331
jd0331 wrote:
2012-02-02 18:33:17 -0800

I did it and it didnt work....how long do I have to keep it on the lightbulb? What happened? What is the best way to make it appear?

2000cloclo
2000cloclo wrote:
2012-01-30 12:10:15 -0800

i love to make invisible ink!!! Love

Queen-310
Queen-310 wrote:
2011-09-25 19:52:12 -0700

It works!!! smile

Who's Your Favorite Spy?

• Harriet the Spy.
  • The SPY Kids.
  • James Bond.
  • Agent Cody Banks.

Micro_top 10 ways to recycle-micro
Learning to recycle and waste less is important for keeping our planet green. If you care about t...
Micro_micro_card
Want to make your own mark? Can’t find that mark at the craft store in the rubber stamp aisle? Ma...
Micro_a mic
Know that feeling you get when you make something out of nothing? Recycling is a great way to cap...

Random in the forums

Moonshine Sam
2 or 3 years
reply about 1 hour
Moonshine Sam
ummm...yeah i don't actually have any filipino friend so... i dont know but i like their food :D yummmy
reply about 1 hour
vokun
vokun posted in Say Anything:
shh. people don't even know what and where Philippines is.
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer posted in Debating:
Well, I'm not sure if any of you knew, (I might have told Alpha T, but I don't remember if I did) there was an incident which happened at our school. I was a few doors away when it happened, but a person, who was in her class, stabbed a teacher, who I knew and loved, in front of a group of seniors getting ready for their GCSE's. I remember the screaming and commotion caused as she screamed for her pupils to get out. A girl came into my class, screaming that Mrs Maguire had been stabbed.  We saw our teacher rush out of the room.  That day, we were escorted to lessons by teachers. We weren't allowed to go anywhere unless a teacher told us... We were made to stay at the school the whole day, and we were all so worried. Mrs Maguire was a well lived teacher you see. The teachers told us that an 'incident occurred' and we shouldn't worry. The general public knew she died before us... The press were all over the outside of the school, taking photos of us...  (I don't wanna stray too far from the topic) but the guy who did it does deserve the death penalty. I don't care what the cost is and I don't quite care if I'm honest. He killed a teacher that I knew and loved, and I'm sure you would agree that you'd feel the same in that situation... I do. He only got 20 years, (which is apparently life here in the UK.) :angry
-AdorableArmi-