Comments

William Shakespeare Biography

William Shakespeare has been dead for almost 400 years but he's still as famous as ever. He has written some of the best-known plays and poems in history, like Romeo and Juliet and Macbeth. Find out more about this legendary writer! Back to Article

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-12-29 19:39:06 -0800

@DogGirl I think he died of old age ._. But i only came here to comment twelth night ^^

doggirl123_2551899
doggirl123_2551899 wrote:
2013-12-29 19:27:14 -0800

@mewsliver how did william shakespeare died and he is son

SakuraGarden
SakuraGarden wrote:
2013-12-29 12:41:36 -0800

OMG, he died in my birthday. And he was born around in my birthday.

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-12-29 11:04:34 -0800

twelfth night is the best...-runs away laughing- EHEHEH

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-02 16:49:03 -0700

This was so long time ago...!

Timalirilies

ShantiDances wrote:
2012-05-30 04:40:07 -0700

Lol katie!

12katie
12katie wrote:
2012-05-26 19:32:56 -0700

how are people supposed to read this without falling asleep! I feel asleep when I just saw his picture! I can tell Mr.Historian read this (no offense) and you cant even look at Shakespeare without asking why did you write all thouse peoms with all those wierd words. (Especially when you had to recite it in front of everyone in your class and look stupid saying "he was bearded like the pard") What the heck is a pard?!

ShantiDances
ShantiDances wrote:
2012-05-24 04:38:28 -0700

BORING!

camogirl34
camogirl34 wrote:
2012-05-23 20:11:06 -0700

i love him so much. my favorite is Romeo and Juliet. i cryed like a baby. just touching

Mr.Historian
Mr.Historian wrote:
2012-05-23 19:54:29 -0700

Love this mans poems

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-05-23 19:49:59 -0700

I love Shakespeare,
My favorite is: Romeo and Julietsmile

Libbyh15
Libbyh15 wrote:
2011-08-08 13:26:07 -0700

Shakespeare is a very good poetry writer,and play writer Im 13 and I know who he is ive been reading and studying his work since I was your age.smile

Libbyh15
Libbyh15 wrote:
2011-08-08 13:24:10 -0700

I love Shakespeare so much.My favorite one is The Star Cross'd Lovers(Romeo and Juliet).

whatwhatwhatwhatwhat101
whatwhatwhatwhatwhat101 wrote:
2011-04-02 00:16:37 -0700

no really what the freakin heck is this im only freaking 9 again like what the heackkkk
Confused

Shakespeare-poll

Fave Shakespeare Play?

• Romeo and Juliet.
  • Macbeth.
  • Othello.
  • The Taming of the Shrew.

Micro_romeo-and-juliet-micro
Kidzworld reviews the latest version of the most famous romance of all time. Romeo and Juliet is ...
If you think that melodrama and crazy love triangles are only for daytime TV - think again. Check...
Let's face it Shakespeare is hard to read. Check out this cheat sheet that will interpret those b...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??