Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

William Shakespeare Biography

William Shakespeare has been dead for almost 400 years but he's still as famous as ever. He has written some of the best-known plays and poems in history, like Romeo and Juliet and Macbeth. Find out more about this legendary writer! Back to Article

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-12-29 19:39:06 -0800

@DogGirl I think he died of old age ._. But i only came here to comment twelth night ^^

doggirl123_2551899
doggirl123_2551899 wrote:
2013-12-29 19:27:14 -0800

@mewsliver how did william shakespeare died and he is son

SakuraGarden
SakuraGarden wrote:
2013-12-29 12:41:36 -0800

OMG, he died in my birthday. And he was born around in my birthday.

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-12-29 11:04:34 -0800

twelfth night is the best...-runs away laughing- EHEHEH

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-02 16:49:03 -0700

This was so long time ago...!

Timalirilies

ShantiDances wrote:
2012-05-30 04:40:07 -0700

Lol katie!

12katie
12katie wrote:
2012-05-26 19:32:56 -0700

how are people supposed to read this without falling asleep! I feel asleep when I just saw his picture! I can tell Mr.Historian read this (no offense) and you cant even look at Shakespeare without asking why did you write all thouse peoms with all those wierd words. (Especially when you had to recite it in front of everyone in your class and look stupid saying "he was bearded like the pard") What the heck is a pard?!

ShantiDances
ShantiDances wrote:
2012-05-24 04:38:28 -0700

BORING!

camogirl34
camogirl34 wrote:
2012-05-23 20:11:06 -0700

i love him so much. my favorite is Romeo and Juliet. i cryed like a baby. just touching

Mr.Historian
Mr.Historian wrote:
2012-05-23 19:54:29 -0700

Love this mans poems

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-05-23 19:49:59 -0700

I love Shakespeare,
My favorite is: Romeo and Julietsmile

Libbyh15
Libbyh15 wrote:
2011-08-08 13:26:07 -0700

Shakespeare is a very good poetry writer,and play writer Im 13 and I know who he is ive been reading and studying his work since I was your age.smile

Libbyh15
Libbyh15 wrote:
2011-08-08 13:24:10 -0700

I love Shakespeare so much.My favorite one is The Star Cross'd Lovers(Romeo and Juliet).

whatwhatwhatwhatwhat101
whatwhatwhatwhatwhat101 wrote:
2011-04-02 00:16:37 -0700

no really what the freakin heck is this im only freaking 9 again like what the heackkkk
Confused

Shakespeare-poll

Fave Shakespeare Play?

• Romeo and Juliet.
  • Macbeth.
  • Othello.
  • The Taming of the Shrew.

Micro_romeo-and-juliet-micro
Kidzworld reviews the latest version of the most famous romance of all time. Romeo and Juliet is ...
If you think that melodrama and crazy love triangles are only for daytime TV - think again. Check...
Let's face it Shakespeare is hard to read. Check out this cheat sheet that will interpret those b...

Random in the forums

shadowcyn
shadowcyn posted in Say Anything:
i hope most of my friends dont see this, but i doo!!
reply less than a minute
Scourgeheart
Ok, this is actually very accurate. Though, I will point out that I have been on here for almost 4 years, and I feel like the level between boys and girls is fairly equal. I will say, that recently, I believe there have been more girl newbies, but the matter of who you see around most, it cuts pretty close to a tie
turtleygleeky02
So, this may be akward... but does anyone else physicly pleasure themselves?? Please reply.
Boysrock50
"Demix" wrote: 6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. Guess who has always had a Lamborghini as a pic :D
reply about 1 hour
Luna2
Luna2 posted in General:
So school for 2014 has ended and a lot of you have probably had your graduation. I had mine and hugged all my friends at the end and cried afterwards. I was wondering, who else has cried at or after their graduation? It's actually sad because you realise you're probably never going back there again and if you were in Primary School and most of or even all of your friends are going to different high schools, you're probably never going to see them at school again.
reply about 1 hour