Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Animals In Captivity

Magician Roy Horn, of Siegfried and Roy, was mauled by his tiger on stage. Should wild animals perform in the first place? Take a look at both sides of this animals rights issue and then you tell us! Back to Article

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2012-06-17 17:05:50 -0700

they deserve 2 be attaked.

kyles822
kyles822 wrote:
2011-07-22 12:34:03 -0700

soooooo cute r thoz tigerz Wink

corinaZ66
corinaZ66 wrote:
2011-07-20 10:52:55 -0700

ppl can be so rude wow just imagine if the world didnt have animals

xXtreysongzxX
xXtreysongzxX wrote:
2011-07-20 10:45:04 -0700

y would u have a wild animal anywayz u no they can attack thats y there name iz WILD animals best thing for u to do if u have a wild animal iz to try not to startled them

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-07-20 09:17:29 -0700

Aww look at the babe tiger's

aj2001
aj2001 wrote:
2011-07-20 09:07:05 -0700

that's so mean. they just don't think about the animals and how they wouldn't want to be restricted from their own habitat and just being free.

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-07-20 08:48:36 -0700

trueee..............they probaly attack cuz theyre bein kept in a small placee........jus lik on icarly with sams mom

LoliipopXD!!!
LoliipopXD!!! wrote:
2011-07-20 08:31:53 -0700

How could they keep animals that's just soo mean I knw I wouldn't wanna be kept in a cage

Should Wild Animals Perform?

• Yes. I love watching wild animals do tricks!
  • No. It's mean and dangerous to force wild animals to perform.
  • I don't know.

Cheetos made the cheetah famous. Find out more about this fast feline!
Lions and tigers and bears… well, just lions for now!
Are you ready to test your creature IQ with Amazing Animal Trivia, the board gam...
Beware of attacking eagles in Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. As long as you don't wave your grub a...

Random in the forums

Keeko21
Keeko21 posted in Debating:
I personally think that God is not real because think about it, in the bible it talks about miricales. When was the last miricales eh? And if he was real I would hate him for telling people to burn gays!
Keeko21
Keeko21 posted in Debating:
Say Your Opinion About God!
talishi
talishi posted in Electronics:
Windows 7
talishi
talishi posted in Food:
I ate a tripple decker meaty pizza and drank my milk
Lunarlynx
I'm kind of the same. Some of my friends are reading books like The Mortal Instruments, Divergent, Looking for Alaska...and those books just bore me with all that teen romance. Only a few books I read now are considered "teen reads" with absolute no explicit romance. The rest are probably getting a bit old for my age. Remember there are always new books coming out with new authors and someone is bound to write a story that suits you.
reply about 1 hour