Comments

Animals In Captivity

Magician Roy Horn, of Siegfried and Roy, was mauled by his tiger on stage. Should wild animals perform in the first place? Take a look at both sides of this animals rights issue and then you tell us! Back to Article

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2012-06-17 17:05:50 -0700

they deserve 2 be attaked.

kyles822
kyles822 wrote:
2011-07-22 12:34:03 -0700

soooooo cute r thoz tigerz Wink

corinaZ66
corinaZ66 wrote:
2011-07-20 10:52:55 -0700

ppl can be so rude wow just imagine if the world didnt have animals

xXtreysongzxX
xXtreysongzxX wrote:
2011-07-20 10:45:04 -0700

y would u have a wild animal anywayz u no they can attack thats y there name iz WILD animals best thing for u to do if u have a wild animal iz to try not to startled them

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-07-20 09:17:29 -0700

Aww look at the babe tiger's

aj2001
aj2001 wrote:
2011-07-20 09:07:05 -0700

that's so mean. they just don't think about the animals and how they wouldn't want to be restricted from their own habitat and just being free.

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-07-20 08:48:36 -0700

trueee..............they probaly attack cuz theyre bein kept in a small placee........jus lik on icarly with sams mom

LoliipopXD!!!
LoliipopXD!!! wrote:
2011-07-20 08:31:53 -0700

How could they keep animals that's just soo mean I knw I wouldn't wanna be kept in a cage

Should Wild Animals Perform?

• Yes. I love watching wild animals do tricks!
  • No. It's mean and dangerous to force wild animals to perform.
  • I don't know.

Cheetos made the cheetah famous. Find out more about this fast feline!
Lions and tigers and bears… well, just lions for now!
Are you ready to test your creature IQ with Amazing Animal Trivia, the board gam...
Beware of attacking eagles in Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. As long as you don't wave your grub a...

Random in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Say Anything:
is that you in the pic?
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
9 c;
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
So anyway and if oyu think to question me then tell me some in a nice way. And i shallnot be rude back. Ok so you've read all my other comments tell me why you disagree.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: It is an attack, because it specifically seeks to discredit people with an opposing viewpoint. Claiming that kids in general are likely to mirror their parents views is fine and valid, however, suggesting that kids with opposing views are most likely mirroring their parents views is a thinly veiled ad hominem.   You know i bet that most of you are just repeating what you parents said, i seriously doubt any of you actually know what your saying. Is what ever your posting really truly what you think? I don't think it is. I don't see where she is only applying this to views opposite of her own. Regardless of her "I am speeking what I truly think" bit, Im sure she'd agree that some on her side of the debate also model their views on the subject from their parents.   It is not stated in the post directly, it is implied based on the context of the post, considering every post that wasn't theirs since the thread was revived, save one, was disagreeing with them. If I was in a thread, and everybody was disagreeing with me, and then I made a post saying that "You know, I bet most of you are just repeating what your parents said" I think it would be rather obvious what my intentions were.  I was not trying to be rude i was speaking my mind and again if you think i'm lying when i say i'm not just copying what my parents said than again fine i truly don't care. But i was not trying to accuse or be rude in any way shape or form. My intentions were that maybe all us kids are not gonna help our world in the future cause if you noticed we're kind of going down hill. My intentions were that you should have your own opinion not say or think what another person told you you should. Speak your own minds instead of copying what another person told you.Tell me how many people would believe one of those stupid weight loss commercials if the person in the commercial was not say a famous or fairly wealthy person. So my intentions were apparently not clear or you took it the wrong way. So tell me what you think and i'll answer your rude comment or just comment that i was wrong and your right. Your intent did not get across, surely I am not the only one who interpreted it the way I did. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not in fact intend to offend anyone, but, it is easily interpreted as deliberately offensive.  I'm worried this is getting off topic now, I think we're done here anyways. I think my point has been made.  As am i.
Teh_Skittlez