Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Credit Cards

Wanna get the most bling-bling for your buck? Get the 411 on banks, credit cards and Visa's new deal with Hilary Duff! Back to Article

lili1234567
lili1234567 wrote:
2014-07-19 15:57:39 -0700

I don't have a credit car obviously

nickguw

Jwordman wrote:
2013-03-05 17:48:49 -0800

I got a Hillary duff credit card on my 10th birthday

Masterzero4
Masterzero4 wrote:
2013-03-05 17:38:28 -0800

I actually have a friend who has a credit card at the age of 12.

Kam6
Kam6 wrote:
2013-03-05 17:38:12 -0800

I got my credit card when I was in 6th grade

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-03-05 17:28:41 -0800

I can't have one until I have a degree and make it myself ... It's actually worth it...

Miss_Naterbugs
Miss_Naterbugs wrote:
2013-03-05 17:28:32 -0800

I'm not allowed to get until I'm 16!!!

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-03-05 17:27:01 -0800

I'm not allowed to have a credit card until I'm 14. -_-

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-03-05 17:25:09 -0800

I have a prepaid credit card, but that's all I really need!

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-03-05 17:19:43 -0800

I have my own credit card LOL 0.o

mzswagger2000
mzswagger2000 wrote:
2013-03-05 17:04:01 -0800

ikr

girly321
girly321 wrote:
2013-02-22 18:20:38 -0800

are u cool
because i am and i am the most pretty girl in
school

fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-02-22 17:29:49 -0800

Lol

Lexielove21
Lexielove21 wrote:
2013-02-22 17:29:10 -0800

my best friend Courtney has a credit card and she is only 8 yrs old same age as me btw we are in same class

prettygirl2013
prettygirl2013 wrote:
2013-02-22 17:26:19 -0800

i got one

Kidti
Kidti wrote:
2011-03-25 12:42:28 -0700

I wanna a credit card

What Do You Save Your Allowance For?

• A big day out with your pals.
  • Video games and computer stuff.
  • Clothes, clothes and more clothes.
  • CDs or posters of my fave musicians.

Micro_micro_wallet
Do you need a new wallet? Would you like one that’s the exact pattern, size and color you’ve alwa...
Micro_supermonkeyball-article
If you are going off the rails and need some help, look no further than our Super Monkey Ball Ste...
You probably recognize names like Baltic Avenue and Park Place from your old Monopoly set, but th...

Random in the forums

Demix
Demix posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. I actually don't have a number 6 atm but I did in my previous account. In real life my ONLY friends are dudes, funnily enough. XD
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Jennifer Lawrence)   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Wear a necklace of rope, Side by side with me. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Oooooooooohhhh oooooh
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you recite the preamble to the Constitution of the US?
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you name all the states and capitols of the USA.
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
never love somebody for the sake of it.don't love someone until you know who they really are.
reply about 1 hour