Comments

Homemade Hair and Beauty Products

Tired of paying ridiculous prices to get your hair to look exactly the way you want it to? Check out these home hair remedies! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 19:54:50 -0700

tomatoes?

vallerie
vallerie wrote:
2013-05-28 01:17:37 -0700

cool idea i really like that smile

vallerie
vallerie wrote:
2013-05-28 01:16:59 -0700

cool idea

DGKid
DGKid wrote:
2012-08-07 08:08:22 -0700

Saves money and time! Big Grin These are good because most of these are more natrual to hair and there aren't any man-made chemicals to ruin hair smile

keke88426
keke88426 wrote:
2012-07-06 17:33:23 -0700

know datz right

keke88426
keke88426 wrote:
2012-07-06 17:33:09 -0700

i know datz right

BQ1998
BQ1998 wrote:
2012-07-06 12:47:46 -0700

Thiz iz a lil weird n da hair salon take care of my hair im sure they know wat dey doin

{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930
{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930 wrote:
2012-04-14 19:03:46 -0700

- Myyh Haiirr P r e t t y Donnt Needd Thaat HommeeMaydee Shiixxt Haa ! Buut Funn To Makee Dhoee Faa Peoplee Whoo Needd Permss

-female.weezy!
-female.weezy! wrote:
2012-04-14 18:52:25 -0700

i do tht mhyy hair is gorgwess .. i gott tried to do it for a dare ndd i never stoped !! :}

Dee_DeeForever_2088018
Dee_DeeForever_2088018 wrote:
2012-04-14 18:45:42 -0700

Shoot I aint putting noo eggs or tomatoes in my hair. Is they crazy

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-03-24 14:07:08 -0700

Um I wouldn't do that too my hair but it looks interesting to know

lemon heads
lemon heads wrote:
2011-08-03 19:27:15 -0700

ima do idd now

kikiepoo
kikiepoo wrote:
2011-08-03 19:26:46 -0700

it oops..!
imma still do it..

kikiepoo
kikiepoo wrote:
2011-08-03 19:26:19 -0700

i want to try the lemon-aid thng..my hair may be too dark for it tho..idc imma still do it..! smile

lemon heads
lemon heads wrote:
2011-08-03 19:21:43 -0700

im trying the coffee

akamani
akamani wrote:
2011-07-17 19:26:47 -0700

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Tkwon_Do
Tkwon_Do wrote:
2011-07-17 18:28:02 -0700

i did the lemonade stuff and it work now dha top of mii head is blonde lol

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.