Comments

Homemade Hair and Beauty Products

Tired of paying ridiculous prices to get your hair to look exactly the way you want it to? Check out these home hair remedies! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 19:54:50 -0700

tomatoes?

vallerie
vallerie wrote:
2013-05-28 01:17:37 -0700

cool idea i really like that smile

vallerie
vallerie wrote:
2013-05-28 01:16:59 -0700

cool idea

DGKid
DGKid wrote:
2012-08-07 08:08:22 -0700

Saves money and time! Big Grin These are good because most of these are more natrual to hair and there aren't any man-made chemicals to ruin hair smile

keke88426
keke88426 wrote:
2012-07-06 17:33:23 -0700

know datz right

keke88426
keke88426 wrote:
2012-07-06 17:33:09 -0700

i know datz right

BQ1998
BQ1998 wrote:
2012-07-06 12:47:46 -0700

Thiz iz a lil weird n da hair salon take care of my hair im sure they know wat dey doin

{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930
{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930 wrote:
2012-04-14 19:03:46 -0700

- Myyh Haiirr P r e t t y Donnt Needd Thaat HommeeMaydee Shiixxt Haa ! Buut Funn To Makee Dhoee Faa Peoplee Whoo Needd Permss

-female.weezy!
-female.weezy! wrote:
2012-04-14 18:52:25 -0700

i do tht mhyy hair is gorgwess .. i gott tried to do it for a dare ndd i never stoped !! :}

Dee_DeeForever_2088018
Dee_DeeForever_2088018 wrote:
2012-04-14 18:45:42 -0700

Shoot I aint putting noo eggs or tomatoes in my hair. Is they crazy

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-03-24 14:07:08 -0700

Um I wouldn't do that too my hair but it looks interesting to know

lemon heads
lemon heads wrote:
2011-08-03 19:27:15 -0700

ima do idd now

kikiepoo
kikiepoo wrote:
2011-08-03 19:26:46 -0700

it oops..!
imma still do it..

kikiepoo
kikiepoo wrote:
2011-08-03 19:26:19 -0700

i want to try the lemon-aid thng..my hair may be too dark for it tho..idc imma still do it..! smile

lemon heads
lemon heads wrote:
2011-08-03 19:21:43 -0700

im trying the coffee

akamani
akamani wrote:
2011-07-17 19:26:47 -0700

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Tkwon_Do
Tkwon_Do wrote:
2011-07-17 18:28:02 -0700

i did the lemonade stuff and it work now dha top of mii head is blonde lol

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day