Comments

Dear Dish-It, Should I Beat Him Up?

I like this girl I'm friends with, but she's got a BF! I've seen them hug and kiss in front of me. I wanna beat him up. Should I? Back to Article

jayceeb
jayceeb wrote:
2014-07-31 20:11:07 -0700

What I don't know such thing in this dear dish it thing

imcoolurlame
imcoolurlame wrote:
2014-07-19 06:30:55 -0700

i have no words.. o.o

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-18 17:41:49 -0700

Yes, that sounds like a great idea... NO! Will this help the matter in any way? Yes, girls (typically) don't like wimps, but they (typically) don't like jerks either. You shouldn't appear like either. Doing this will "prove" (not really...) that you're both.

gufht
gufht wrote:
2014-07-18 11:31:24 -0700

She's trying to make you jealous dude... Now go and tell her how you feel smile

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-07-17 08:33:07 -0700

BEAT. HIM. UP. She was obviously yours first... or she wanted to be yours... she just got him to make YOU jelly. BEAT. HIM. UP.

ItsADollsLife
ItsADollsLife wrote:
2014-07-17 07:24:55 -0700

Yeah! Make HER jelly.. Mwahaha

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-07-17 06:58:48 -0700

Naw don't hurt da guy...go get a girl for urself. Two can play at this game right?

theking99
theking99 wrote:
2014-07-17 06:56:09 -0700

I know most people are going to say this is but id beat him or warn him about ####### in front of me if he still does then beat him up

theking99
theking99 wrote:
2014-07-17 06:55:27 -0700

G-Gear
G-Gear wrote:
2014-07-17 03:26:22 -0700

No dont hurt him. i know this sucks ### for the time being but trust me, you gotta go through this if you ever want a shot with her. if you REALLY cant take it, make him jealous by spending a lot of time with her so he'll look overly jealous and she'll drop him.

hridica
hridica wrote:
2014-07-17 03:18:07 -0700

Hahahahahahahaha

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-07-17 03:07:51 -0700

o.0.O.o.0.O.o.0

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:33:09 -0800

sounds like someguys need a jesse beat to the jaw Tongue Out

emodude900
emodude900 wrote:
2013-10-27 10:33:20 -0700

I would whoop his ass XD

-SkittleBaby-
-SkittleBaby- wrote:
2013-10-27 10:29:07 -0700

Lmao

ms.songs_2326110
ms.songs_2326110 wrote:
2013-01-05 05:38:17 -0800

it is up to you but i will find him and tell him off if i was you

aroub
aroub wrote:
2013-01-05 01:21:12 -0800

Yeah

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2013-01-04 17:01:26 -0800

Dont beat him up or make him jealous just move on cause one day ur goin look bac nd say thanks for pushing me in the way i want cause i relayeds that u where nothin

candyapple
candyapple wrote:
2013-01-04 16:54:47 -0800

Krazzi

cococrystals
cococrystals wrote:
2013-01-04 16:52:57 -0800

aww feel bad for him

How Do You Deal With Your Probs?

• With violence.
  • I talk them through with someone.
  • I just bottle it all up inside.
  • It depends on the situation.

I like this girl at school, but another guy likes her too. I feel like beating him up read more >

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)