Comments

Dear Dish-It, Should I Beat Him Up?

I like this girl I'm friends with, but she's got a BF! I've seen them hug and kiss in front of me. I wanna beat him up. Should I? Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:33:09 -0800

sounds like someguys need a jesse beat to the jaw Tongue Out

emodude900
emodude900 wrote:
2013-10-27 10:33:20 -0700

I would whoop his ass XD

-SkittleBaby-
-SkittleBaby- wrote:
2013-10-27 10:29:07 -0700

Lmao

ms.songs
ms.songs wrote:
2013-01-05 05:38:17 -0800

it is up to you but i will find him and tell him off if i was you

aroub
aroub wrote:
2013-01-05 01:21:12 -0800

Yeah

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2013-01-04 17:01:26 -0800

Dont beat him up or make him jealous just move on cause one day ur goin look bac nd say thanks for pushing me in the way i want cause i relayeds that u where nothin

candyapple
candyapple wrote:
2013-01-04 16:54:47 -0800

Krazzi

cococrystals
cococrystals wrote:
2013-01-04 16:52:57 -0800

aww feel bad for him

Sammy and Molly
Sammy and Molly wrote:
2013-01-04 13:33:52 -0800

Dude just clam down.Make him jealous by being near her more and spending time with her.Then he will be sooo jealous becase she'll like u more.

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-12-28 20:07:00 -0800

omg haha i know right!!!!!!!!!!! Big GrinDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer wrote:
2012-12-27 20:38:05 -0800

Now what if its the other way around? I'm a girl and my friend is a guy and I have a HUGE crush on him but he has a gf. Now he Barly notices me! What should I do?

jacob.loves.you_2136465
jacob.loves.you_2136465 wrote:
2012-12-27 20:35:12 -0800

Violence never solves a thing. Just near with it and accept them for now.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-27 20:26:05 -0800

Tee hee that would be entertaining!

Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12 wrote:
2012-12-27 20:24:12 -0800

Let it go hun...just be the best you can!

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-27 20:18:30 -0800

Yourr In Lovee ^-^ lol justt tell herr how ya feel dude!

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-12-27 20:10:53 -0800

lol hes jealous. dont be jealous i mean you like the girl but no need to beat anyone up c:

- southside;♥
- southside;♥ wrote:
2012-12-27 20:01:02 -0800

Why Wouuld Youu Beaat Himm Upp && There'ss No Reasonn To ???? Maybeee Youu Jusst A Taad Jealouss && Trynaa Takee Yoo Anger Out Onn Him

How Do You Deal With Your Probs?

• With violence.
  • I talk them through with someone.
  • I just bottle it all up inside.
  • It depends on the situation.

I like this girl at school, but another guy likes her too. I feel like beating him up read more >

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D