Comments

How to Save for Something Big

Whatever you're saving up for - college, an Xbox - you're going to need a game plan. Get the 411 on saving your money right here! Back to Article

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-08-13 16:26:19 -0700

This doesn't work for me ;--;

HeBrokeMyHeart0
HeBrokeMyHeart0 wrote:
2013-07-06 10:23:13 -0700

I can't save for nothing! Jesus help me smile lol

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-18 14:38:29 -0700

iam i have saved so far £200

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-01-26 09:37:21 -0800

Iam NOT smart with money....

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-01-26 09:08:00 -0800

ya but im 11 and i want a $800 pc i dont think so and i dont get allounce just target gift cards for my brthday

Littledramaqueen400_2292478
Littledramaqueen400_2292478 wrote:
2013-01-08 17:05:18 -0800

Loven the idea u guys should really be saving up ur $ 4 collage!

mezzoforte
mezzoforte wrote:
2012-08-22 03:42:08 -0700

You should put up a savings account at your local bank or put your money in a piggy bank so no one would take it

mezzoforte
mezzoforte wrote:
2012-08-22 03:39:44 -0700

If you get an allowance from your parents, save what is leftover. If you get allowance from hard work, that is yours and don't spend it in any way.
remember 3 things. needs before wants. spend little with what money you have. and patience, it will come.

mezzoforte
mezzoforte wrote:
2012-08-22 03:36:51 -0700

you can save money. You're just a big spender who doesn't even appreciate life. SWAG. really? swag? will swag help you with your spending problems? will JB? no. can you pay with swag? no way. ask your mom or dad for help with your money

girlgotswag
girlgotswag wrote:
2012-08-08 05:43:15 -0700

what up. I can't save $$$$$$ either. friend me and my other account luvjustin b. thanks bye people Cool

Scutecupcake16
Scutecupcake16 wrote:
2012-08-05 10:26:14 -0700

I am not good with money either I really want an Ipad. How should I save?

ivory1578
ivory1578 wrote:
2012-06-07 08:40:07 -0700

hi i'm new

celestinaB_2078598
celestinaB_2078598 wrote:
2012-04-01 22:50:05 -0700

Investing isn't just for the wealthy. If you have a few thousand or even less than a hundred dollars saved, here are some suggestions on how to make the most of it. However, investment charges can creep in and eat away at the gains. Take notice, and you also can learn how to save money on investing charges. You can learn How to save money on investing fees.

xxloveylabsxx
xxloveylabsxx wrote:
2012-03-01 08:11:25 -0800

i am not good with money at all haha I spend it all as soon as i get it!

Georgiehifive
Georgiehifive wrote:
2011-11-30 03:29:12 -0800

When ever i try and save i always spend it, how can i stop this?

Sportygirl538
Sportygirl538 wrote:
2011-08-11 14:22:41 -0700

i always save like one time i had 50 dollars and spent it in one day i waste my money sooo dont trust me with money hehe

Sportygirl538
Sportygirl538 wrote:
2011-08-11 14:20:34 -0700

sorry for u i have a nintendo but i had to earned my parent say save then buy ugg good luck

gabrella23
gabrella23 wrote:
2011-08-08 23:04:59 -0700

thx for advice i really want to save up for one of those nintendo games

Ibrahm
Ibrahm wrote:
2011-07-14 08:50:57 -0700

Oh I do not Know what You Mean .?
The only Thing I want is I Just want to Know about You and I will be very Happy to Tell You about me So that You will Know More about me and my Family also Okay
And I Hope you are not upset with me Okay .........So Just tell me a bit about you and after that I will also will Tell You Okay
I will Like to End here and I Hope to hear back for you soon
Take care

Ibrahm
Ibrahm wrote:
2011-07-14 08:44:20 -0700

Oh I do not Know what You Mean .?
I will Like to End here and I Hope to hear back for you soon
Take care

Where Do You Get Your Cash?

• I get most of my cash from my parents.
  • I have a part-time job.
  • I get most of my money for my birthday or Christmas.
  • I do odd jobs like babysitting and cutting peoples' lawns.

Micro_babysit-article
Babysitting is a big job with lots of responsibility, but it can be really fun, too, and a great ...
If your parents have been stressing over money and you feel anxious because of the environment, w...
Micro_kidpreneurs-article
Kidpreneurs … it’s kind of a funny word to say, right? But there’s nothing funny about having a g...

Random in the forums

iamalive
iamalive posted in Say Anything:
"Storm04" wrote:im just saying that one time i went on chat and one thing after another kept popping up and i can never understand whats going on so thats why i just dont go on chat and think its stupid! that is the chatbox this is the chat thread  big difference m8
reply 1 minute
iamalive
iamalive posted in Say Anything:
become an idiot yourself and then you won't even realize that the other idiots are being idiots
Storm04
Storm04 posted in Say Anything:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in Say Anything:
"SparkleWolf" wrote:Awesome! Thanks Nim! You're welcome!
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in Say Anything:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Nimsajeay" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "naruto200" wrote: It doesn't take much to create a good professional looking logo. Just draw letters in a creative way. I wish I knew how to. I want to make a Best In The World sigbar/userbar that's a bit more creative than the one I have now. I could do it, but it'll have a "Made by Nimsajeay" thingy on it. xD  That would be fine :) You could if you want to. I'm not sure what input you need me to have in it though. Sorry for my late response.  I won't be able to do it today, probably, as I'm busy.  But I'll be able to do it soon.  Just tell me a few colors you want me to incorporate, if you want any pictures, the exact text, and if you have a preferred font.