Comments

How to Save for Something Big

Whatever you're saving up for - college, an Xbox - you're going to need a game plan. Get the 411 on saving your money right here! Back to Article

spongegrl
spongegrl wrote:
2011-07-14 07:21:00 -0700

I WNT SOMETHING BIG LOL Tongue Out

victory089
victory089 wrote:
2011-07-14 07:19:59 -0700

britney87 that is a good idea! Good luck in school

victory089
victory089 wrote:
2011-07-14 07:18:03 -0700

wow! i learned a lot i already have my own account in fifth third now i can learn even more!

prple dancer
prple dancer wrote:
2011-05-21 03:14:48 -0700

instead of because or cause it says cuz lol

britney87
britney87 wrote:
2011-05-17 10:24:23 -0700

Thats what Im gonna do to save up for school and things i need!

daisy7rox
daisy7rox wrote:
2011-04-14 18:56:13 -0700

Very nice, THX!

emma999
emma999 wrote:
2010-12-30 00:53:41 -0800

i think this article iz VERY helpful and now i feeel thatt i can save 4 thatt bunny i wannt!

~Michaela Anne~
~Michaela Anne~ wrote:
2010-11-19 22:35:29 -0800

this is SO helpfull thanx everyone!!!!!!!

fever--gurl
fever--gurl wrote:
2010-10-06 10:22:11 -0700

my parents take my money

Mhrz.Single
Mhrz.Single wrote:
2010-08-29 05:08:47 -0700

Im tryna save upon myself so I can buy wateva I want n do wateva I want wit it,cuz im tired of mii momma tellin meh not tuhh cut mii jeans cuz I cut 'em tuhh short so I wanna save money so I can buy mii own jeans n cut 'em howeva I want tuhh n another thi

DisillusionedYugioh2
DisillusionedYugioh2 wrote:
2010-08-26 11:19:03 -0700

im trying to make my roblox person apear as my puc but it just dont work i was hopeing that bomberman01 can tell me how. smile

thanks!

--DisillusionedYugioh2

DisillusionedYugioh2
DisillusionedYugioh2 wrote:
2010-08-26 11:16:00 -0700

iv'e maed nothing of of this because im lookin for job but it soooooo hard!

iiconverseii
iiconverseii wrote:
2010-08-25 06:26:00 -0700

I have a cougan account for modeling and acting.!

--Kendall K

shadow393
shadow393 wrote:
2010-08-15 22:16:16 -0700

yeah my money is totally spent but i think i will get a savings account..... and a spending walletBig Grin LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

smalltowngal
smalltowngal wrote:
2010-08-15 12:33:45 -0700

my money is all over the place basically!!

luvyabunches9
luvyabunches9 wrote:
2010-08-12 09:05:46 -0700

i mean i try to save but i spend! Sad

luvyabunches9
luvyabunches9 wrote:
2010-08-12 09:03:56 -0700

same here! Frown

bomberman01
bomberman01 wrote:
2010-08-09 12:19:43 -0700

I have 500 dollers in my bank acount ive been saveing

barbie90_1536394
barbie90_1536394 wrote:
2010-08-08 13:10:06 -0700

i try to save but keep on spending

dylan293
dylan293 wrote:
2010-08-01 12:04:26 -0700

ill try to sav up and sav the invirerment

Where Do You Get Your Cash?

• I get most of my cash from my parents.
  • I have a part-time job.
  • I get most of my money for my birthday or Christmas.
  • I do odd jobs like babysitting and cutting peoples' lawns.

Micro_babysit-article
Babysitting is a big job with lots of responsibility, but it can be really fun, too, and a great ...
If your parents have been stressing over money and you feel anxious because of the environment, w...
Micro_kidpreneurs-article
Kidpreneurs … it’s kind of a funny word to say, right? But there’s nothing funny about having a g...

Random in the forums

Kelly partygirl 24
A Walk To Remember
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in General:
Kalevala
XxneonhipsterxX
archcast let max in max look at archcast rly big house and it look beautiful too archcast open the door to his training ground  archcast:welcome to the training ground ★ max was shocked how big and awsome it was  max:woah this is so cool  archcast: 20 push ups max: haha funny archcast  archcast: did i say it was a joke do 20 push up NOW LET GO max:oh god....... after all the warm up they now do the main part of training  archcast: alright your going to do straights your traget is me go  max went over used his powers and ran to hit archcast but he failed by archcast failing strike  max: AAAAAAH THAT HURT STOP STRANGELYING ME GAAAA archcast: i said straight everyone should do this max again  max: ow ok......i should have listened to him  max did the move 20 time and failed but then his last one archcast told him to do a lap  max: im done  archcast: - strangely max- i can believe you cant even do a straight stupid  max: ok im sorry you keep strangely me  archcast: you know why i do this......cause it get you to get more mad plus get you stronger if you can do a straight show me now  max: alright i show you  max use his electronic power and ran across and quickly electric archcast chest archcast heal fast after max did his attack  archcast: see it take focus to do a attack we start 6:00 am dont be late  max hugs archcast  max: thank you archcast hey wanna go to my house my mom and you can totally meet  archcast: OH um..........-blush- um sure  with kenny  kenny look at the mirror his eyes where mostly depressed and his face was too until kenny snap kenny wanted to kill vanguard for what he did kenny got dressed and flew out of his room to vanguard lair  kenny: im gonna distroy you FORGOT YOUR DEAL  to be continued
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
XxneonhipsterxX
supernatural adventure  episode 8  rose appeared with her water powers as she burts away the darkness however vanguard was defeated vanguard was mad mostly after that he left and ditched kenny kenny woke up until the boys woke up tanner got up and went up tp  kenny kenny got up too tanner was not happy at all  tanner: I WANNA HURT YOU -hands burts up in flames-  tanner body was full a fire his eyes and the fire of anger and his hand where balls of fire  tanner: YOU ARE SO DEAD  mason: tanner calm down it gonna be ok  kenny: tanner im sorry and everyone im sorry i... tanner: OTHER QUESTION WHY WAS VANGUARD BEING NICE TO YOU PLUS HELPING YOU TELL ME  david: tanner it all right kenny i believe is being with vanguard or something like that  kenny: guys.....david is maybe right I MEAN O.O  max: WHAT  rose came up to the boys  david: WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT YOUR WITH VANGUARD  tanner: -growl- that explains EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! LET FRIGGIN HURT THIS JOCK  mason: GUYS CALM DOWN TANNER PLZ CALM DOWN  tanner: WHY CANT I WHY CANT I HIT THE #### OUT OF HIM  mason: cause it going too far calm down tiger.............calm down -a heal power of cold and peaceful has been put on tanner-  tanner:........fine  mason: so your with vanguard  kenny: i did a deal with vanguard -cries- im so sorry guys plz dont leave me i did a battle with him and we went there it all my fault -cries harder- Vanguard THAT JERK THIS IS ALL MY FAULT WHY DID I DO IT I DONT KNOW IM SO SORRY I CANT THIS THIS POWERS ####  mason:.........kenny i understand but i dont think your friend would trust you this time because of what you did but kenny what you done is hard to explain  kenny: i just wanna kill myself  tanner: plz dont say that -tears falls- JUST DONT  kenny see most of his friends cry but not rose rose is shocked on what happened  rose:it gonna be ok kenny -hugs-  kenny: im just so sorry i just dont know what happened to me -cries-  everyone came over and hugged kenny it was about to rain everyone walk together home no one rly talk to each other like alway everyone was just quiet until max david and rose got to max house max got in the house  david: well sorry about today  rose: oh it ok i get these sometimes myself  david: yea hey rose you know i like you right   rose: yes.... david and rose went close to each other and then kissed  max came but he saw O.O he akwardly went back inside  next day  max knocks on archcast door  max: ARCHCAST ARCHCAST !!!!!!!!!  archcast: -opens door- what do you want kid T_T  max: i want you to train me  archcast: HA! you dont even have the guts kid max: ARCHCAST LISTEN TO ME I NEED MORE HELP ALL MY FRIENDS GOT IT BUT I DONT GOT IT WITH MY TRAINING  archcast: you wanna go my way well it evolves pain,laps,painful push ups,fighting beating up,me giveing you a little abit a pain everytime you fail and MOSTLY DEATH AND SUPERNATURAL -sips coffee-  max: ARCHCAST COME ON I WILL LET YOU MEET MY MOM SHE STILL SINGLE ;-)  archcast: -sigh- look kid i dont wanna hurt you  max: ARCHCAST IM NOT LEAVEING UNTIL I HAVE A APPROVAL  archcast: -sigh- fine come in  ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆