Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Know He's Cheating

My boyfriend is cheating on me, and I know it. I don't know what to do? Should I confront him about it, or pretend I don't know? Back to Article

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-09 16:41:44 -0800

I thought my Bf was cheating with a new student.. -_-

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-09 16:15:08 -0800

See wat u really do is catch him beat his ass den hers and get rid of him

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-09 16:12:34 -0800

I'd punch his face and say "Cheating is a lie, karma will get yo butt. You will now have bad luck." I'd be wearing my red eye contacts to do that. LOL! Instant scare

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-09 15:55:16 -0800

I have been cheated on so many times Frown

9bella
9bella wrote:
2014-01-09 15:49:10 -0800

some peopl are so cruel

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2013-10-14 01:57:59 -0700

I

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-20 16:58:57 -0800

Man ,ladies if a man cheat don't even give the dude the satisfaction because only boys cheat it takes a man to realize that what he's doing is wrong if he can't realize and keep it in his pants he don't need to be in a relationship it's that simple

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-20 16:56:43 -0800

Lol ladies you the dumb one for attracting boys that cheat don't blame the guy blame yourself for letting the cheating happen,ladies need to stop saying stuff like"y cheat" half the time it's ladies that cheat so it's not boys that just cheat it's girls and boys. I hate articles like this that beat down guys with articles like this

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 16:49:58 -0800

@: ))Uniqually Righhhht !!

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-20 16:48:37 -0800

lol y cheat? buh i HATE wen dey cheat with sum1 uglyFrustrated lik u had it...buh u gon cheat wid dat

thisgirl10
thisgirl10 wrote:
2012-11-20 16:45:54 -0800

i hate guys that cheat Frown

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 16:42:18 -0800

Somee Boyss, U Can Tell In Theey Faceeeee Theey Cheating ,.

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2012-11-20 16:34:01 -0800

Mhmm ,lol wordss cant explainn

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 16:28:22 -0800

No . LMAO . I Liked It Because Its Good That The Person In The Article Knows !

iSwaggatastic Abe.
iSwaggatastic Abe. wrote:
2012-11-20 16:24:56 -0800

Wow , So That's How You Feel Shawdiee ?

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-02 14:13:13 -0700

if you didnt yet, get ur revenge!

lil cookie77
lil cookie77 wrote:
2012-07-26 19:09:30 -0700

i have been cheated on i never should have said yes to him he always got in trouble with fighting and stuff

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2012-07-26 18:06:16 -0700

I've been cheated on but i wasn't in love at all i hated him but i knew he was cheating so idc

braylenc
braylenc wrote:
2011-03-26 14:05:50 -0700

im sure thy will get you bacc ha ha ha Grin

CayWriter
CayWriter wrote:
2011-03-17 09:08:00 -0700

If he is cheating on you when he is alone talk to him calmly. Then tell him you will give him a second chance it will all work out. I am no love doctor, but I about love. If you have any more questions please comment me. this is so serious. Also, can you help me figure out how to make your letters change colors. I just can't figure it out. Please, help me. I got your back. Frustrated

Simon-poll140x113

Have You Ever Cheated?

• Yes, I'm known for my cheating ways.
  • Once, but I totally regretted it.
  • No way! Cheating is so low.
  • I've never cheated but I've been cheated on.

I love him, but a part of me thinks that he is gonna do me wrong again.

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)