Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Know He's Cheating

My boyfriend is cheating on me, and I know it. I don't know what to do? Should I confront him about it, or pretend I don't know? Back to Article

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-09-04 20:18:07 -0700

I hate when I find out that my bf is cheating on me with another girl

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-09 16:41:44 -0800

I thought my Bf was cheating with a new student.. -_-

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-09 16:15:08 -0800

See wat u really do is catch him beat his ass den hers and get rid of him

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-09 16:12:34 -0800

I'd punch his face and say "Cheating is a lie, karma will get yo butt. You will now have bad luck." I'd be wearing my red eye contacts to do that. LOL! Instant scare

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-09 15:55:16 -0800

I have been cheated on so many times Frown

9bella
9bella wrote:
2014-01-09 15:49:10 -0800

some peopl are so cruel

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2013-10-14 01:57:59 -0700

I

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-20 16:58:57 -0800

Man ,ladies if a man cheat don't even give the dude the satisfaction because only boys cheat it takes a man to realize that what he's doing is wrong if he can't realize and keep it in his pants he don't need to be in a relationship it's that simple

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-20 16:56:43 -0800

Lol ladies you the dumb one for attracting boys that cheat don't blame the guy blame yourself for letting the cheating happen,ladies need to stop saying stuff like"y cheat" half the time it's ladies that cheat so it's not boys that just cheat it's girls and boys. I hate articles like this that beat down guys with articles like this

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 16:49:58 -0800

@: ))Uniqually Righhhht !!

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-20 16:48:37 -0800

lol y cheat? buh i HATE wen dey cheat with sum1 uglyFrustrated lik u had it...buh u gon cheat wid dat

thisgirl10
thisgirl10 wrote:
2012-11-20 16:45:54 -0800

i hate guys that cheat Frown

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 16:42:18 -0800

Somee Boyss, U Can Tell In Theey Faceeeee Theey Cheating ,.

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2012-11-20 16:34:01 -0800

Mhmm ,lol wordss cant explainn

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 16:28:22 -0800

No . LMAO . I Liked It Because Its Good That The Person In The Article Knows !

iSwaggatastic Abe.
iSwaggatastic Abe. wrote:
2012-11-20 16:24:56 -0800

Wow , So That's How You Feel Shawdiee ?

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-02 14:13:13 -0700

if you didnt yet, get ur revenge!

lil cookie77
lil cookie77 wrote:
2012-07-26 19:09:30 -0700

i have been cheated on i never should have said yes to him he always got in trouble with fighting and stuff

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2012-07-26 18:06:16 -0700

I've been cheated on but i wasn't in love at all i hated him but i knew he was cheating so idc

braylenc
braylenc wrote:
2011-03-26 14:05:50 -0700

im sure thy will get you bacc ha ha ha Grin

Simon-poll140x113

Have You Ever Cheated?

• Yes, I'm known for my cheating ways.
  • Once, but I totally regretted it.
  • No way! Cheating is so low.
  • I've never cheated but I've been cheated on.

I love him, but a part of me thinks that he is gonna do me wrong again.

smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (:
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Love_Nora" wrote:thank you for defending us people who get bullied because I'm one of them when I tried to commit suicide my family was worried for one day and now they don't talk to me no more everyone at school doesn't talk to me either but only the bullies do they bully me and my friends are just there doing nothing,but thanks for being this up :) Well, dear, I'm always here if you need me. My profile is always open so you can send me a message and I can help you the best way I can. (: Have a good day.