Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Know He's Cheating

My boyfriend is cheating on me, and I know it. I don't know what to do? Should I confront him about it, or pretend I don't know? Back to Article

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-09 16:41:44 -0800

I thought my Bf was cheating with a new student.. -_-

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-09 16:15:08 -0800

See wat u really do is catch him beat his ass den hers and get rid of him

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-09 16:12:34 -0800

I'd punch his face and say "Cheating is a lie, karma will get yo butt. You will now have bad luck." I'd be wearing my red eye contacts to do that. LOL! Instant scare

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-09 15:55:16 -0800

I have been cheated on so many times Frown

9bella
9bella wrote:
2014-01-09 15:49:10 -0800

some peopl are so cruel

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2013-10-14 01:57:59 -0700

I

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-20 16:58:57 -0800

Man ,ladies if a man cheat don't even give the dude the satisfaction because only boys cheat it takes a man to realize that what he's doing is wrong if he can't realize and keep it in his pants he don't need to be in a relationship it's that simple

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-20 16:56:43 -0800

Lol ladies you the dumb one for attracting boys that cheat don't blame the guy blame yourself for letting the cheating happen,ladies need to stop saying stuff like"y cheat" half the time it's ladies that cheat so it's not boys that just cheat it's girls and boys. I hate articles like this that beat down guys with articles like this

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 16:49:58 -0800

@: ))Uniqually Righhhht !!

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-20 16:48:37 -0800

lol y cheat? buh i HATE wen dey cheat with sum1 uglyFrustrated lik u had it...buh u gon cheat wid dat

thisgirl10
thisgirl10 wrote:
2012-11-20 16:45:54 -0800

i hate guys that cheat Frown

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 16:42:18 -0800

Somee Boyss, U Can Tell In Theey Faceeeee Theey Cheating ,.

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2012-11-20 16:34:01 -0800

Mhmm ,lol wordss cant explainn

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 16:28:22 -0800

No . LMAO . I Liked It Because Its Good That The Person In The Article Knows !

iSwaggatastic Abe.
iSwaggatastic Abe. wrote:
2012-11-20 16:24:56 -0800

Wow , So That's How You Feel Shawdiee ?

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-02 14:13:13 -0700

if you didnt yet, get ur revenge!

lil cookie77
lil cookie77 wrote:
2012-07-26 19:09:30 -0700

i have been cheated on i never should have said yes to him he always got in trouble with fighting and stuff

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2012-07-26 18:06:16 -0700

I've been cheated on but i wasn't in love at all i hated him but i knew he was cheating so idc

braylenc
braylenc wrote:
2011-03-26 14:05:50 -0700

im sure thy will get you bacc ha ha ha Grin

CayWriter
CayWriter wrote:
2011-03-17 09:08:00 -0700

If he is cheating on you when he is alone talk to him calmly. Then tell him you will give him a second chance it will all work out. I am no love doctor, but I about love. If you have any more questions please comment me. this is so serious. Also, can you help me figure out how to make your letters change colors. I just can't figure it out. Please, help me. I got your back. Frustrated

Simon-poll140x113

Have You Ever Cheated?

• Yes, I'm known for my cheating ways.
  • Once, but I totally regretted it.
  • No way! Cheating is so low.
  • I've never cheated but I've been cheated on.

I love him, but a part of me thinks that he is gonna do me wrong again.

avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Dear dish-it, Ok, so there's this guy. We have been friends for 7 years now and I have had a crush on him ever since. And I think he might know that. But what I want to know is, does he have a crush on me. He is always making me laugh and smile. He always makes sure that I am ok. Sometimes I catch him looking at me but he looks away when he sees that I saw. We are always talking. When he draw pictures he always shows me. We are near each other a lot. And he is always poking me. I'm fine with it but he is poking me a lot. And just yesterday we had a meeting in the gym and he was sitting behind me, he put his feet on the part of the bench that I wasn't on (which was right behind me), and he was leaning forward towards me. Please help me, Avatar-me
Jakethewizard
Jakethewizard posted in Friends:
I really tthis cool game but others want it and took it  , what should i do
pinksaran
Ok
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.