Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Know He's Cheating

My boyfriend is cheating on me, and I know it. I don't know what to do? Should I confront him about it, or pretend I don't know? Back to Article

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-09-04 20:18:07 -0700

I hate when I find out that my bf is cheating on me with another girl

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-09 16:41:44 -0800

I thought my Bf was cheating with a new student.. -_-

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-09 16:15:08 -0800

See wat u really do is catch him beat his ass den hers and get rid of him

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-09 16:12:34 -0800

I'd punch his face and say "Cheating is a lie, karma will get yo butt. You will now have bad luck." I'd be wearing my red eye contacts to do that. LOL! Instant scare

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-09 15:55:16 -0800

I have been cheated on so many times Frown

9bella
9bella wrote:
2014-01-09 15:49:10 -0800

some peopl are so cruel

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2013-10-14 01:57:59 -0700

I

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-20 16:58:57 -0800

Man ,ladies if a man cheat don't even give the dude the satisfaction because only boys cheat it takes a man to realize that what he's doing is wrong if he can't realize and keep it in his pants he don't need to be in a relationship it's that simple

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-20 16:56:43 -0800

Lol ladies you the dumb one for attracting boys that cheat don't blame the guy blame yourself for letting the cheating happen,ladies need to stop saying stuff like"y cheat" half the time it's ladies that cheat so it's not boys that just cheat it's girls and boys. I hate articles like this that beat down guys with articles like this

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 16:49:58 -0800

@: ))Uniqually Righhhht !!

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-20 16:48:37 -0800

lol y cheat? buh i HATE wen dey cheat with sum1 uglyFrustrated lik u had it...buh u gon cheat wid dat

thisgirl10
thisgirl10 wrote:
2012-11-20 16:45:54 -0800

i hate guys that cheat Frown

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 16:42:18 -0800

Somee Boyss, U Can Tell In Theey Faceeeee Theey Cheating ,.

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2012-11-20 16:34:01 -0800

Mhmm ,lol wordss cant explainn

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 16:28:22 -0800

No . LMAO . I Liked It Because Its Good That The Person In The Article Knows !

iSwaggatastic Abe.
iSwaggatastic Abe. wrote:
2012-11-20 16:24:56 -0800

Wow , So That's How You Feel Shawdiee ?

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-02 14:13:13 -0700

if you didnt yet, get ur revenge!

lil cookie77
lil cookie77 wrote:
2012-07-26 19:09:30 -0700

i have been cheated on i never should have said yes to him he always got in trouble with fighting and stuff

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2012-07-26 18:06:16 -0700

I've been cheated on but i wasn't in love at all i hated him but i knew he was cheating so idc

braylenc
braylenc wrote:
2011-03-26 14:05:50 -0700

im sure thy will get you bacc ha ha ha Grin

Simon-poll140x113

Have You Ever Cheated?

• Yes, I'm known for my cheating ways.
  • Once, but I totally regretted it.
  • No way! Cheating is so low.
  • I've never cheated but I've been cheated on.

I love him, but a part of me thinks that he is gonna do me wrong again.

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.