Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Know He's Cheating

My boyfriend is cheating on me, and I know it. I don't know what to do? Should I confront him about it, or pretend I don't know? Back to Article

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-09-04 20:18:07 -0700

I hate when I find out that my bf is cheating on me with another girl

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-09 16:41:44 -0800

I thought my Bf was cheating with a new student.. -_-

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-09 16:15:08 -0800

See wat u really do is catch him beat his ass den hers and get rid of him

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-09 16:12:34 -0800

I'd punch his face and say "Cheating is a lie, karma will get yo butt. You will now have bad luck." I'd be wearing my red eye contacts to do that. LOL! Instant scare

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-09 15:55:16 -0800

I have been cheated on so many times Frown

9bella
9bella wrote:
2014-01-09 15:49:10 -0800

some peopl are so cruel

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2013-10-14 01:57:59 -0700

I

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-20 16:58:57 -0800

Man ,ladies if a man cheat don't even give the dude the satisfaction because only boys cheat it takes a man to realize that what he's doing is wrong if he can't realize and keep it in his pants he don't need to be in a relationship it's that simple

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-20 16:56:43 -0800

Lol ladies you the dumb one for attracting boys that cheat don't blame the guy blame yourself for letting the cheating happen,ladies need to stop saying stuff like"y cheat" half the time it's ladies that cheat so it's not boys that just cheat it's girls and boys. I hate articles like this that beat down guys with articles like this

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 16:49:58 -0800

@: ))Uniqually Righhhht !!

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-20 16:48:37 -0800

lol y cheat? buh i HATE wen dey cheat with sum1 uglyFrustrated lik u had it...buh u gon cheat wid dat

thisgirl10
thisgirl10 wrote:
2012-11-20 16:45:54 -0800

i hate guys that cheat Frown

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 16:42:18 -0800

Somee Boyss, U Can Tell In Theey Faceeeee Theey Cheating ,.

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2012-11-20 16:34:01 -0800

Mhmm ,lol wordss cant explainn

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-20 16:28:22 -0800

No . LMAO . I Liked It Because Its Good That The Person In The Article Knows !

iSwaggatastic Abe.
iSwaggatastic Abe. wrote:
2012-11-20 16:24:56 -0800

Wow , So That's How You Feel Shawdiee ?

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-02 14:13:13 -0700

if you didnt yet, get ur revenge!

lil cookie77
lil cookie77 wrote:
2012-07-26 19:09:30 -0700

i have been cheated on i never should have said yes to him he always got in trouble with fighting and stuff

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2012-07-26 18:06:16 -0700

I've been cheated on but i wasn't in love at all i hated him but i knew he was cheating so idc

braylenc
braylenc wrote:
2011-03-26 14:05:50 -0700

im sure thy will get you bacc ha ha ha Grin

Simon-poll140x113

Have You Ever Cheated?

• Yes, I'm known for my cheating ways.
  • Once, but I totally regretted it.
  • No way! Cheating is so low.
  • I've never cheated but I've been cheated on.

I love him, but a part of me thinks that he is gonna do me wrong again.

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
reply 1 day