Comments

Dear Dish-It, They Won't Let Me See Her!

I'm 16 and I got caught with some drugs. That was the stupidest thing I've ever done and I would give anything to take it back. Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 18:16:22 -0700

im always cautious about wut i do an dif its safe lmao !!

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-01 10:10:15 -0800

preach

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-12-01 10:08:43 -0800

God has all the answers and will help you through your life.

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-01 10:03:10 -0800

Sweet Big Grin Love

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-01 10:01:39 -0800

awe

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-07-16 09:58:47 -0700

First b.. make sense b4 u go off ill uderstand u its hard enough understanimg u i dont speak monkey...all u had ta say was im not talking ta u..u aint hav ta ig go off u soft so just quit talkin ta me i aint got time 4 soft ppl

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-07-16 09:58:44 -0700

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-07-16 09:58:44 -0700

MyaTewPretty
MyaTewPretty wrote:
2013-07-16 09:42:31 -0700

first I wasn't talking to yhuu was talkin to 7rules so shutup yo fat ugly ash up

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-07-16 09:10:47 -0700

B4 u start judging get yo facts rite and nasty u look nasty..i neva go beyond 16 my bf is 14 goin on 15 in agust ill be 12 in november so chill out dnt come at me like dat cus i can raise hell

MyaTewPretty
MyaTewPretty wrote:
2013-07-16 08:38:50 -0700

that's nasty yhuu 11 and yhuu talk to 17 years old boys

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-07-16 08:36:12 -0700

I like oldey guys..soo..i think i wud agree wit him

7rules
7rules wrote:
2013-07-15 18:36:27 -0700

I agree with wow ur cool some guy (17) likes me I'm 11 I think it's totally wrong so I agree

chipcheese1
chipcheese1 wrote:
2013-07-15 18:34:31 -0700

wowurcool: i agree thats just wrong dude

wow ur cool
wow ur cool wrote:
2013-07-15 18:32:51 -0700

Why would you even be dating a 13 year old when your 16 o.o

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-07-13 19:21:56 -0700

Make good choices.

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-07-13 14:42:47 -0700

Parents know best about this kind of stuff! They put your safety and her safety first!

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-07-13 14:19:48 -0700

if u really love her you she will wait and o will u u get her but what u did aint just going to blow over like that its going to take time so bro u jst gotta wait =]

*touch_the_Sky99*
*touch_the_Sky99* wrote:
2013-07-13 12:24:49 -0700

if you love her, just sneak out! i love it when guys come to my room at night thro my window ^.^

Im.Myself
Im.Myself wrote:
2013-01-03 12:24:23 -0800

Well, to be honest, your parents are just
protecting you and your girlfriend. Firstly, they
might be worried that it is your girlfriend that is
giving you drugs. Secondly, they are probally
worried that your going to go mad again and
give your girlfriend drugs. I think you should
ear their trust again.

'Fess Up! Do You Use Drugs?

• I've dabbled in 'em.
  • I do 'em every weekend.
  • Never! I'm totally against them.
  • I tried 'em once, but would never do 'em again.

My boyfriend wants to do some drugs. I don't like the word drug or anyone that has anything to do...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.