Comments

Dealing With Diabetes

Do you or someone you know suffer from type 1 or 2 diabetes? Here's some more information Kidzworld about diabetes and how it can be treated, diagnosed and prevented... Back to Article

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-27 15:20:56 -0800

i could end up having it. my whole fam does

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-11-29 11:39:58 -0800

My mum keeps bugging me about my sisters T1.
She says not to talk to her and shes having a bad
time.

@ayoolady wrote:
2012-08-13 09:09:07 -0700

i have type one diabetes i have had it every since i was 5 yrs old now im 13

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-04-15 15:29:06 -0700

i know someone who has diabetes and asthma

sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2012-04-15 15:27:58 -0700

My dad has type 1 diabetes

HelloThere1011
HelloThere1011 wrote:
2012-04-15 15:26:45 -0700

I'm so sorry to hear thatFrown

kayo hey
kayo hey wrote:
2012-04-15 15:24:25 -0700

Ive had diebetes for 5 years!

BoerGoatLuvr
BoerGoatLuvr wrote:
2012-04-06 11:51:44 -0700

I wish that every one on earth with diabeties will live a great,healthy life.

superclassy
superclassy wrote:
2012-04-06 11:44:22 -0700

im so sorry about the disease yhu have

Paulmccartneygirl2
Paulmccartneygirl2 wrote:
2012-04-06 10:32:12 -0700

My dad has it and he got dialysis it's a deadly dease

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-04-06 10:28:08 -0700

I have it. Its not suffering

KKDUKE2001

KKDUKE2001 wrote:
2012-04-06 09:27:16 -0700

IM SO SRRY ANGLE1517 I HPE OR OK

Jellybean241
Jellybean241 wrote:
2012-04-06 06:46:33 -0700

My dad has it so I have to take care of him he got low once and no one answered their phone I was really scared

angel1517
angel1517 wrote:
2012-04-06 06:06:21 -0700

... all most all of my fam has it

Poll

Do You Know Someone With Diabetes?

• Yeah, one of my family members.
  • I have diabetes.
  • One of my friends has diabetes.
  • No, I don't know anyone who has diabetes.

Micro_diabetes_preview
No more sugar asks: "I recently found out I had diabetes. I'm worried that people will look at me...
Diabetes can strike even the rich and famous. From Halle Berry to Nick Jonas, take a look at whic...
Diabetes is only a setback to your sports career if you let it. We take a look at two d...

kaykay2002