Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Think He's Mad at Me

My boyfriend and I have been going out for almost a month and we're always fighting. All I want is to make our relationship better. Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-01 10:01:24 -0800

Meep. Yeah id take dear dish it's advice...

hannahroxks
hannahroxks wrote:
2012-03-03 10:01:13 -0800

ok peoples i know this my crush has a secret
crush on me and stuff anyway like everyone know
i love him they always say ooh hannah and wyatt and stuff he knows i like him and when we were in line haley and cody were pushing me and wyatt and wyatts like i dont like hannah! and im like watever and he said this right in my face!
thsi is what he said:i hate u hannah!
but its pretty ovius he loves me he rides my bus and he always stares at me and smiles sometimes in class he'll look at me and idk

biberkiller
biberkiller wrote:
2011-09-18 12:09:02 -0700

dear dish it, im taking advice from a stranger wich is you.

brookiephoo
brookiephoo wrote:
2011-09-18 11:00:42 -0700

I would but my bf lives in Texas and I live in WI. lol

Roit
Roit wrote:
2011-09-18 10:52:56 -0700

lol stcih

stitch
stitch wrote:
2010-10-13 14:04:10 -0700

just kiss him

Poll

What Do You Do When You're Angry?

• Beat up my younger brother or sister.
  • Let it build up until I have a complete meltdown.
  • Stomp my feet and scream at the top of my lungs.
  • Take a deep breath and try to relax.

BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
-Gwen42--
Sometimes
linkofhyrule
my parents are kinda strict but they yell all the time, my dad calls me "boy". I tell him to stop and I get grounded some more. my mums always yelling, my brothers (younger) is always blaming stuff on me that I didn't do just to stay out of trouble, and my parents never listen to my side. in fact, my dad says "shut up, boy." can someone help me?
-Gwen42--