Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Think He's Mad at Me

My boyfriend and I have been going out for almost a month and we're always fighting. All I want is to make our relationship better. Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-01 10:01:24 -0800

Meep. Yeah id take dear dish it's advice...

hannahroxks
hannahroxks wrote:
2012-03-03 10:01:13 -0800

ok peoples i know this my crush has a secret
crush on me and stuff anyway like everyone know
i love him they always say ooh hannah and wyatt and stuff he knows i like him and when we were in line haley and cody were pushing me and wyatt and wyatts like i dont like hannah! and im like watever and he said this right in my face!
thsi is what he said:i hate u hannah!
but its pretty ovius he loves me he rides my bus and he always stares at me and smiles sometimes in class he'll look at me and idk

biberkiller
biberkiller wrote:
2011-09-18 12:09:02 -0700

dear dish it, im taking advice from a stranger wich is you.

brookiephoo
brookiephoo wrote:
2011-09-18 11:00:42 -0700

I would but my bf lives in Texas and I live in WI. lol

Roit
Roit wrote:
2011-09-18 10:52:56 -0700

lol stcih

stitch
stitch wrote:
2010-10-13 14:04:10 -0700

just kiss him

Poll

What Do You Do When You're Angry?

• Beat up my younger brother or sister.
  • Let it build up until I have a complete meltdown.
  • Stomp my feet and scream at the top of my lungs.
  • Take a deep breath and try to relax.

Snickers147
 :) Aww thank you :D
angelkittykat11
I'm sorry to hear about that. Hopefully it will change :) If they break up, at least expect it. I know you like his girlfriend, and you want them to stay together, but with all the fights, they might not. Don't be surprised if they do, and if they don't. Just hope for the best :D
Snickers147
Thanx c:  I will try to tell them how I feel
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
There's nothing you can do. There is no "Oh, well all you have to do is tell them how you feel" when it comes to this.
Snickers147
 :( Ugh!!!! My dad and his girlfriend is at it again, they are keep fighting everyday over stupid stuff, and I dont like it when they are fighting everyday and I feel bad for my little siblings and me hearing them fight everyday and the swearing and name calling everyday my little siblings are to young to learn swears and seeing their parents fight. I don't want a family that fights everyday I want a happy family that doesn't fight. I like my dads girlfriend she's nice to me and my little brother she buys us stuff we want and she gives me money when I need it, an I don't want her and my dad to break up she did a lot for me and my brother.    What should I do to make them stop fighting everyday? How should I make them love each other and to get along with each other?   Can anyone give me advice please