Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Think He's Mad at Me

My boyfriend and I have been going out for almost a month and we're always fighting. All I want is to make our relationship better. Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-01 10:01:24 -0800

Meep. Yeah id take dear dish it's advice...

hannahroxks
hannahroxks wrote:
2012-03-03 10:01:13 -0800

ok peoples i know this my crush has a secret
crush on me and stuff anyway like everyone know
i love him they always say ooh hannah and wyatt and stuff he knows i like him and when we were in line haley and cody were pushing me and wyatt and wyatts like i dont like hannah! and im like watever and he said this right in my face!
thsi is what he said:i hate u hannah!
but its pretty ovius he loves me he rides my bus and he always stares at me and smiles sometimes in class he'll look at me and idk

biberkiller
biberkiller wrote:
2011-09-18 12:09:02 -0700

dear dish it, im taking advice from a stranger wich is you.

brookiephoo
brookiephoo wrote:
2011-09-18 11:00:42 -0700

I would but my bf lives in Texas and I live in WI. lol

Roit
Roit wrote:
2011-09-18 10:52:56 -0700

lol stcih

stitch
stitch wrote:
2010-10-13 14:04:10 -0700

just kiss him

Poll

What Do You Do When You're Angry?

• Beat up my younger brother or sister.
  • Let it build up until I have a complete meltdown.
  • Stomp my feet and scream at the top of my lungs.
  • Take a deep breath and try to relax.

GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!