Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Think He's Mad at Me

My boyfriend and I have been going out for almost a month and we're always fighting. All I want is to make our relationship better. Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-01 10:01:24 -0800

Meep. Yeah id take dear dish it's advice...

hannahroxks
hannahroxks wrote:
2012-03-03 10:01:13 -0800

ok peoples i know this my crush has a secret
crush on me and stuff anyway like everyone know
i love him they always say ooh hannah and wyatt and stuff he knows i like him and when we were in line haley and cody were pushing me and wyatt and wyatts like i dont like hannah! and im like watever and he said this right in my face!
thsi is what he said:i hate u hannah!
but its pretty ovius he loves me he rides my bus and he always stares at me and smiles sometimes in class he'll look at me and idk

biberkiller
biberkiller wrote:
2011-09-18 12:09:02 -0700

dear dish it, im taking advice from a stranger wich is you.

brookiephoo
brookiephoo wrote:
2011-09-18 11:00:42 -0700

I would but my bf lives in Texas and I live in WI. lol

Roit
Roit wrote:
2011-09-18 10:52:56 -0700

lol stcih

stitch
stitch wrote:
2010-10-13 14:04:10 -0700

just kiss him

Poll

What Do You Do When You're Angry?

• Beat up my younger brother or sister.
  • Let it build up until I have a complete meltdown.
  • Stomp my feet and scream at the top of my lungs.
  • Take a deep breath and try to relax.

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour