Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Think He's Mad at Me

My boyfriend and I have been going out for almost a month and we're always fighting. All I want is to make our relationship better. Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-01 10:01:24 -0800

Meep. Yeah id take dear dish it's advice...

hannahroxks
hannahroxks wrote:
2012-03-03 10:01:13 -0800

ok peoples i know this my crush has a secret
crush on me and stuff anyway like everyone know
i love him they always say ooh hannah and wyatt and stuff he knows i like him and when we were in line haley and cody were pushing me and wyatt and wyatts like i dont like hannah! and im like watever and he said this right in my face!
thsi is what he said:i hate u hannah!
but its pretty ovius he loves me he rides my bus and he always stares at me and smiles sometimes in class he'll look at me and idk

biberkiller
biberkiller wrote:
2011-09-18 12:09:02 -0700

dear dish it, im taking advice from a stranger wich is you.

brookiephoo
brookiephoo wrote:
2011-09-18 11:00:42 -0700

I would but my bf lives in Texas and I live in WI. lol

Roit
Roit wrote:
2011-09-18 10:52:56 -0700

lol stcih

stitch
stitch wrote:
2010-10-13 14:04:10 -0700

just kiss him

Poll

What Do You Do When You're Angry?

• Beat up my younger brother or sister.
  • Let it build up until I have a complete meltdown.
  • Stomp my feet and scream at the top of my lungs.
  • Take a deep breath and try to relax.

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.