Comments

Get the Goods on Goth Style

If you'd rather date your mom than be caught wearing anything floral, you should check out the ins and outs of gothic style. Back to Article

darkandpurple
darkandpurple wrote:
2011-04-30 08:05:54 -0700

Im emo not goth but I love the clothes they wear

Baybe_Meep
Baybe_Meep wrote:
2011-04-30 07:42:34 -0700

I guess I'm a bit more punk than goth. Buut I love this stuuff. ♥

nay8nay81
nay8nay81 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:39:30 -0700

im got and im emo

secertgurl
secertgurl wrote:
2011-04-30 07:31:01 -0700

y r yall judging goths? i kno goths r not bright but they just express there selfs in different ways

cookiegirl11
cookiegirl11 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:28:49 -0700

well not much of a label it more shows who you are and when my mom lets me get this dang blond hair die out and my natural black out i will rock it

waterkitty103
waterkitty103 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:28:25 -0700

i am gothic and emo

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:28:10 -0700

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:27:49 -0700

wow

IceWoman
IceWoman wrote:
2011-04-30 07:27:12 -0700

@nikki100: what about Scenes?

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:27:07 -0700

What's the difference between Emo and Goth?

blinkier
blinkier wrote:
2011-04-30 07:26:26 -0700

EW//

nikki100
nikki100 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:25:09 -0700

Aren't goths and emos like the COOLEST friends ever??

IceWoman
IceWoman wrote:
2011-04-30 07:22:36 -0700

I'm a Scene girl. I have my makeup on now, and my outfit and hair extensions[: WOO

Beaded Bracelets
Beaded Bracelets wrote:
2011-04-30 07:20:55 -0700

Lame...
Who Wants A Lable?

smexii_destiny
smexii_destiny wrote:
2011-04-30 07:12:24 -0700

WOOHOO GO GOTHS,EMOS,SCENES,AND PUNKS YAAAAAH

sexii_guy1254
sexii_guy1254 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:11:44 -0700

WTF.
This is lame.
Just trying to make posers, hmm?

Ginger Beatle Fan
Ginger Beatle Fan wrote:
2011-03-29 11:26:07 -0700

I think goth is really weird. Punk is cool, though I'm not too into it.

Half Life
Half Life wrote:
2011-03-03 03:54:07 -0800

Well i think its cool all tho i'm not goth or emo but when they have a lot of persings they kinda scarys me O_o they do look dark to like evil...

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-03-01 12:09:23 -0800

This is so S T U P I D ! Wtf? Now all the fakes are gunna be dressing like that just for the style when they dont know the music && ect. Wooow.

TaY4BiEbEr
TaY4BiEbEr wrote:
2011-02-13 06:55:51 -0800

this is more punk.!
i'm gothic, and this right here is stupid.!!Frown

Gothic Style - Hot or Not?

• Yeah, goth style is super cool.
  • I'm not into it but some of friends are.
  • No way! Goth style is no good.
  • I still don't really get the goth thing.

Get all the tips and help you need to master the goth look. From make-up to hair to fashionable g...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.