Comments

Get the Goods on Goth Style

If you'd rather date your mom than be caught wearing anything floral, you should check out the ins and outs of gothic style. Back to Article

darkandpurple
darkandpurple wrote:
2011-04-30 08:05:54 -0700

Im emo not goth but I love the clothes they wear

Baybe_Meep
Baybe_Meep wrote:
2011-04-30 07:42:34 -0700

I guess I'm a bit more punk than goth. Buut I love this stuuff. ♥

nay8nay81
nay8nay81 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:39:30 -0700

im got and im emo

secertgurl
secertgurl wrote:
2011-04-30 07:31:01 -0700

y r yall judging goths? i kno goths r not bright but they just express there selfs in different ways

cookiegirl11
cookiegirl11 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:28:49 -0700

well not much of a label it more shows who you are and when my mom lets me get this dang blond hair die out and my natural black out i will rock it

waterkitty103
waterkitty103 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:28:25 -0700

i am gothic and emo

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:28:10 -0700

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:27:49 -0700

wow

IceWoman
IceWoman wrote:
2011-04-30 07:27:12 -0700

@nikki100: what about Scenes?

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:27:07 -0700

What's the difference between Emo and Goth?

blinkier
blinkier wrote:
2011-04-30 07:26:26 -0700

EW//

nikki100
nikki100 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:25:09 -0700

Aren't goths and emos like the COOLEST friends ever??

IceWoman
IceWoman wrote:
2011-04-30 07:22:36 -0700

I'm a Scene girl. I have my makeup on now, and my outfit and hair extensions[: WOO

Beaded Bracelets
Beaded Bracelets wrote:
2011-04-30 07:20:55 -0700

Lame...
Who Wants A Lable?

smexii_destiny
smexii_destiny wrote:
2011-04-30 07:12:24 -0700

WOOHOO GO GOTHS,EMOS,SCENES,AND PUNKS YAAAAAH

sexii_guy1254
sexii_guy1254 wrote:
2011-04-30 07:11:44 -0700

WTF.
This is lame.
Just trying to make posers, hmm?

Ginger Beatle Fan
Ginger Beatle Fan wrote:
2011-03-29 11:26:07 -0700

I think goth is really weird. Punk is cool, though I'm not too into it.

Half Life
Half Life wrote:
2011-03-03 03:54:07 -0800

Well i think its cool all tho i'm not goth or emo but when they have a lot of persings they kinda scarys me O_o they do look dark to like evil...

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-03-01 12:09:23 -0800

This is so S T U P I D ! Wtf? Now all the fakes are gunna be dressing like that just for the style when they dont know the music && ect. Wooow.

TaY4BiEbEr
TaY4BiEbEr wrote:
2011-02-13 06:55:51 -0800

this is more punk.!
i'm gothic, and this right here is stupid.!!Frown

Gothic Style - Hot or Not?

• Yeah, goth style is super cool.
  • I'm not into it but some of friends are.
  • No way! Goth style is no good.
  • I still don't really get the goth thing.

Get all the tips and help you need to master the goth look. From make-up to hair to fashionable g...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair