Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Scared to Go to School

I had an operation on my feet. The doctor said I can't go to school until Feb. 3rd. Now I'm scared to go back to school. Back to Article

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-10-05 21:21:58 -0700

It's okay, everyone gets scared...

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-22 14:53:55 -0700

I'm not scared because I only know some people at my school and they

Cienna123
Cienna123 wrote:
2013-03-26 12:40:28 -0700

dont be scared. fractured my ankle and i was so scared about my classmates treatin' me diffrent. now im fully healed and they did fuss over me a lil bit but its kinda' ok once you get uced to it. heres my advice smile, be cool and fill 'em up on gossip and how it went! so dont be scared
from, Cienna123

Babygirll-KK wrote:
2012-08-06 18:32:06 -0700

yupp

teencharolett
teencharolett wrote:
2012-08-06 18:30:16 -0700

i am a little scared but i am faceing my fear so yea i like faceing my fear

Cutie Rookie
Cutie Rookie wrote:
2012-08-05 22:02:16 -0700

don't be scared i'am to but i know that i have my friends right there with me so will guys smile

lorelei2002
lorelei2002 wrote:
2012-07-08 10:33:30 -0700

im scared 2 cuz i got a cocussion last year and had to go bck to school in a week i was scared cuz i thought i was going to be crowded and they did they thought i broke a hip wrong! but still they put me in speacil treatment but only to keep me safe! dont worry they just trying to help u!

Crazypie1st
Crazypie1st wrote:
2012-07-08 07:16:07 -0700

Me 2

Azn_gurl02
Azn_gurl02 wrote:
2012-03-23 09:36:22 -0700

I'm scared to go to school well only wen I'm new to a class

CheekyMonkey2000
CheekyMonkey2000 wrote:
2012-01-31 11:24:50 -0800

Well obviously her!

dancegrimes
dancegrimes wrote:
2011-12-04 18:11:35 -0800

who would be scared to go to skool

coritz
coritz wrote:
2011-12-04 16:49:46 -0800

i have never had a surgery

KatyPerryIsMyIdol
KatyPerryIsMyIdol wrote:
2011-12-03 17:22:19 -0800

well its pretty scary cuz 1 time my head was getting a special helmet 2 reshape it and it looked wierd so i was embarresed 2 go newear but people totally ignored it so tell people 2 ignore it smile

Angelprincesscosmo
Angelprincesscosmo wrote:
2011-08-16 12:09:44 -0700

omg i went through the almost same thing i had an ingrone toenail problem and to fix it they went in and took out the matrix (no idea) but i still went to school but with sandals and had to keep my feet up alot if it started hurting

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-05 15:58:00 -0700

when i got a oprerratoin on my head when i was in thrid grade i was sooo scared

Swaqq baby
Swaqq baby wrote:
2011-03-20 12:39:51 -0700

OMG I HAD THE SAME THING ACCEPT DIFFERENT I HAD A INGROWN TOENAIL AND i had to have surgery on my toenail to get it taken out but i didnt go to school for a whole week and on that week i was scared to go back to school because 1 reason was i was scared just like you that my classmates would reat me different and then they didnt like me anyways and my socalled friend told a lie to everyone in my class saying thaty i made a rude comment about them so i didnt go bck to school yet but i will b able

Do You Have High Self-Esteem?

• Yeah, I'm pretty comfortable with myself.
  • For the most part I have fairly high self-esteem.
  • I have some self-esteem issues sometimes.
  • No. I have really low self-esteem.