Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Scared to Go to School

I had an operation on my feet. The doctor said I can't go to school until Feb. 3rd. Now I'm scared to go back to school. Back to Article

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-10-05 21:21:58 -0700

It's okay, everyone gets scared...

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-22 14:53:55 -0700

I'm not scared because I only know some people at my school and they

Cienna123
Cienna123 wrote:
2013-03-26 12:40:28 -0700

dont be scared. fractured my ankle and i was so scared about my classmates treatin' me diffrent. now im fully healed and they did fuss over me a lil bit but its kinda' ok once you get uced to it. heres my advice smile, be cool and fill 'em up on gossip and how it went! so dont be scared
from, Cienna123

Babygirll-KK wrote:
2012-08-06 18:32:06 -0700

yupp

teencharolett
teencharolett wrote:
2012-08-06 18:30:16 -0700

i am a little scared but i am faceing my fear so yea i like faceing my fear

Cutie Rookie
Cutie Rookie wrote:
2012-08-05 22:02:16 -0700

don't be scared i'am to but i know that i have my friends right there with me so will guys smile

lorelei2002
lorelei2002 wrote:
2012-07-08 10:33:30 -0700

im scared 2 cuz i got a cocussion last year and had to go bck to school in a week i was scared cuz i thought i was going to be crowded and they did they thought i broke a hip wrong! but still they put me in speacil treatment but only to keep me safe! dont worry they just trying to help u!

Crazypie1st
Crazypie1st wrote:
2012-07-08 07:16:07 -0700

Me 2

Azn_gurl02
Azn_gurl02 wrote:
2012-03-23 09:36:22 -0700

I'm scared to go to school well only wen I'm new to a class

CheekyMonkey2000
CheekyMonkey2000 wrote:
2012-01-31 11:24:50 -0800

Well obviously her!

dancegrimes
dancegrimes wrote:
2011-12-04 18:11:35 -0800

who would be scared to go to skool

coritz
coritz wrote:
2011-12-04 16:49:46 -0800

i have never had a surgery

KatyPerryIsMyIdol
KatyPerryIsMyIdol wrote:
2011-12-03 17:22:19 -0800

well its pretty scary cuz 1 time my head was getting a special helmet 2 reshape it and it looked wierd so i was embarresed 2 go newear but people totally ignored it so tell people 2 ignore it smile

Angelprincesscosmo
Angelprincesscosmo wrote:
2011-08-16 12:09:44 -0700

omg i went through the almost same thing i had an ingrone toenail problem and to fix it they went in and took out the matrix (no idea) but i still went to school but with sandals and had to keep my feet up alot if it started hurting

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-05 15:58:00 -0700

when i got a oprerratoin on my head when i was in thrid grade i was sooo scared

Swaqq baby
Swaqq baby wrote:
2011-03-20 12:39:51 -0700

OMG I HAD THE SAME THING ACCEPT DIFFERENT I HAD A INGROWN TOENAIL AND i had to have surgery on my toenail to get it taken out but i didnt go to school for a whole week and on that week i was scared to go back to school because 1 reason was i was scared just like you that my classmates would reat me different and then they didnt like me anyways and my socalled friend told a lie to everyone in my class saying thaty i made a rude comment about them so i didnt go bck to school yet but i will b able

Do You Have High Self-Esteem?

• Yeah, I'm pretty comfortable with myself.
  • For the most part I have fairly high self-esteem.
  • I have some self-esteem issues sometimes.
  • No. I have really low self-esteem.

I have some problems at school. All of the girls in the "popular" group pick on me. It's been goi...

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.
peace16