Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Groundhog Day

On February 2, everyone waits for the groundhog to poke his head out and look for his shadow. This crucial moment will predict the weather for the next few weeks. Back to Article

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-02-02 08:53:42 -0800

i dont belive in the shadow thingee

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-02-02 08:34:36 -0800

I did not know it was today, until I read it here on KW. Yaay, thanks KW.

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-02-02 08:30:15 -0800

Umm it snowed yesturday....

Gupi1999
Gupi1999 wrote:
2013-02-02 08:28:58 -0800

......I only know about thisis cos it's ma dads b-day.

RootBeerRules
RootBeerRules wrote:
2013-02-02 08:25:21 -0800

I want spring

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-02-02 08:23:02 -0800

i hope we get early spring out here .-.

James
admin
James wrote:
2013-02-02 08:21:27 -0800

Early spring was predicted.

RootBeerRules
RootBeerRules wrote:
2013-02-02 08:15:17 -0800

Im scared now

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-02-02 08:14:39 -0800

febuary came so fast o_o

annabananapurpl_2250664
annabananapurpl_2250664 wrote:
2013-02-02 08:12:59 -0800

Haha Groundhogs Day is one of my friends birthdays! Happy birthday Maddy!!

James
admin
James wrote:
2013-02-02 08:10:52 -0800

Happy Groundhog Day!

AdizzleA
AdizzleA wrote:
2012-02-03 20:22:09 -0800

I love Groundhog Day aka my birthday!!!

TiannaG0dsAng3l

loveyourbaby wrote:
2012-02-02 19:00:39 -0800

Mad

loveyourbaby
loveyourbaby wrote:
2012-02-02 19:00:28 -0800

why it could not be spring now we got 6 more weeks ok winter and the grounhog say its shondw ong

unicorns rule
unicorns rule wrote:
2012-02-02 18:56:34 -0800

yep i agree

-myusername-
-myusername- wrote:
2012-02-02 18:52:01 -0800

DA HECK????? wat kinda person leaves it up 2 the animal

xX_I_LOVE_KEVIN_Xx_1830474
xX_I_LOVE_KEVIN_Xx_1830474 wrote:
2012-02-02 16:45:52 -0800

Its to warm to be winter in indiana

coldfusionmaster
coldfusionmaster wrote:
2012-02-02 16:45:00 -0800

calm down peeps its here because thats the way it suppose to be duh calm down

Do You Believe in Groundhog Day?

• Yes. I think the seasons change - or don't - because of groundhogs.
  • No. It's just a silly old wives tale.
  • I'm not sure.
  • I believe in Groundhog's Day only if it means an early spring!

Micro_harriet tubman-micro
February is Black History Month, a great time to learn about pivotal people in the history of Afr...
Micro_groundhog day_micro
Only one day a year's devoted to rodents. Groundhog Day celebrates all rodents – whether mice, ch...
Micro_groundhog-day-2012-micro
Micro_feb_micro
Check out the cool holidays you should be celebrating during February. Not only is Valentine's Da...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour