Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Groundhog Day

On February 2, everyone waits for the groundhog to poke his head out and look for his shadow. This crucial moment will predict the weather for the next few weeks. Back to Article

aiyanacute101
aiyanacute101 wrote:
2012-02-02 16:13:45 -0800

OMG 6 more weeksSmile Nose

Charly brown 2
Charly brown 2 wrote:
2012-02-02 15:57:24 -0800

awww FREAKING GROUNDHOG!!!! now i have to deal with frizzy hair for another 6 weeks!

Pepsi Chick
Pepsi Chick wrote:
2012-02-02 15:55:46 -0800

not yay i hate the winter

Pepsi Chick
Pepsi Chick wrote:
2012-02-02 15:55:15 -0800

boooooo i hate the cold so much that when its in the 70's i think it is freezing because my mind is used to the hot weather because i love it warm and dark in my room at night not cold and dark Frustrated

zebra808
zebra808 wrote:
2012-02-02 15:44:43 -0800

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! why cant it b spring

gwen loves YOU

izzy loves YOU wrote:
2012-02-02 12:30:31 -0800

YES! MORE WINTAAAA!

beccyboo122
beccyboo122 wrote:
2012-02-02 11:36:43 -0800

i love Phil you go boy you go wooooooooooooo!!!

homere677_1966363
homere677_1966363 wrote:
2012-02-02 10:33:56 -0800

AWW I WANT HIM 2 C HISS SHADOWW

camogirl33
camogirl33 wrote:
2012-02-02 10:32:09 -0800

i hope he doesnt see his shadow

mbtwenkle
mbtwenkle wrote:
2011-02-02 18:58:17 -0800

Fill is so cute
Love

Do You Believe in Groundhog Day?

• Yes. I think the seasons change - or don't - because of groundhogs.
  • No. It's just a silly old wives tale.
  • I'm not sure.
  • I believe in Groundhog's Day only if it means an early spring!

Micro_harriet tubman-micro
February is Black History Month, a great time to learn about pivotal people in the history of Afr...
Micro_groundhog day_micro
Only one day a year's devoted to rodents. Groundhog Day celebrates all rodents – whether mice, ch...
Micro_groundhog-day-2012-micro
Micro_feb_micro
Check out the cool holidays you should be celebrating during February. Not only is Valentine's Da...

Random in the forums

CoolColette
CoolColette posted in New Users:
Hi! Hope you're enjoying yourself in KW!! ;-)
yvinay007
Kabhi tum muje kareeb se aa k dekna Aise nahi jara aur paas aa k dekhna, Main tum se kitna pyar karta hoon, Mujhe kabhi seene se laga kar dekna, Main tuje ashko ki kataar me najar aaunga Meri yaad main kabhi aansu baha k dekna, Meri ghazal pad kar bhi tum par asar na ho Toh logo ko meri ghazal #### ke #######. Vinay
yvinay007
yvinay007 posted in Say Anything:
MysticStar
It's my first Christmas here too! Anyhow, Merry Christmas & A happy new year, everyone! :]
GlimmeringSky16
Hey guys! I joined May 2014 so it's my first Christmas on kW. Yay cx  I wanted to thank everyone and all their comments wishing me a merry Christmas, I love the fact that you guys took the time to think of me this year. I also wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, and kwanza, etc. sometimes it's just easier to say happy holidays. xD Secondly, 2015 is coming pretty fast so good luck everyone, I wish you the very best and have a happy new year. God bless you all, have a fabulous holiday and New Years. And I'm finally on winter break! Whoop.  Anyone have anything special planned? Im actually going to Kentucky and Ohio tomorrow as a "vacation" XD my family's working our way around to visiting all 50 states of the U.S. What'd you have planned?