Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Am I in Love?

I know this guy at school and he is kinda cute, but he has the best personality. I know that even though he is black and I am white, we get along very well. Back to Article

BarbieDollSwagg12_2275612
BarbieDollSwagg12_2275612 wrote:
2012-11-02 16:37:03 -0700

ok liatwen, i have a crush on 2 people and they both have a kidz world (KBreezy33 and TBreezy33) but KBreezy has a girl so i want to go out with tbreezy33 but if i say yes he aint going to act like boyfriend

miamia309_2275095
miamia309_2275095 wrote:
2012-10-28 23:02:11 -0700

its this boy at school and i go out with him and he realy likes me i think he always talks about he wonts me to dube him or sit on his lap

cutegirltiffy
cutegirltiffy wrote:
2012-10-28 21:20:09 -0700

Lol so did. I lol

-.Psycho.-
-.Psycho.- wrote:
2012-10-28 18:38:30 -0700

I am o: With an amazing guy

melody-malie101
melody-malie101 wrote:
2012-10-28 18:13:02 -0700

i felt the same way about this boy once he has cute brown eyes that wowed me

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-10-28 17:01:43 -0700

Its funni how u so called love buh it dont show
Like frfr

miss pretty da best
miss pretty da best wrote:
2012-10-28 16:36:34 -0700

I am in love with this boy and he like me but I don't think I should go out with him

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-10-28 15:47:57 -0700

all love like life is meant to end it is meaningless there fore it has no purpuse whats so ever at all

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2012-10-28 15:44:14 -0700

Im in love widd a boy. Bhudd i only known
Him for 3weeks

Nelly Neal
Nelly Neal wrote:
2012-09-15 11:29:07 -0700

omg so true

Ariana143
Ariana143 wrote:
2012-09-10 20:37:28 -0700

i was in love but he did me so wrong he cheated and didnt care that i was crying or nothin and he sill cheatin other girl he allmost whent with all the girls in school

The one winged angel
The one winged angel wrote:
2012-09-10 20:34:39 -0700

Ok

-.SomeNights.-
-.SomeNights.- wrote:
2012-09-10 20:32:50 -0700

Not in love.
#SingleSwag

ThugLife:)
ThugLife:) wrote:
2012-09-10 20:29:43 -0700

Ayee, Im on tht single flow tho !
#Bow : )))

The one winged angel
The one winged angel wrote:
2012-09-10 20:23:17 -0700

I was in love but nw im single so ppl lie in my life man i hate liers man uvall nw yall hate liers haha or it could be me

-.High.-_2246574

ALittleHateInLove.- wrote:
2012-09-04 17:56:46 -0700

Heheheheh.. "dear confused" 0.0.. xDD

Mollyluvsu
Mollyluvsu wrote:
2012-09-04 17:48:40 -0700

I have a boyfriend but I like another guy and I'm stuck between themFrown

What's Your Idea of Romance?

• Flowers are my fave.
  • You can't eat flowers. It's chocolate all the way.
  • Nuttin' works like poetry or a song written just for me.
  • A quiet, romantic evening with my sweetie.

Micro_martin-luther-king-jr-micro
The third Monday in January is dedicated to Martin Luther King, Jr. Do you know why this man is s...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50