Comments

Dear Dish-It, Am I in Love?

I know this guy at school and he is kinda cute, but he has the best personality. I know that even though he is black and I am white, we get along very well. Back to Article

BarbieDollSwagg12_2275612
BarbieDollSwagg12_2275612 wrote:
2012-11-02 16:37:03 -0700

ok liatwen, i have a crush on 2 people and they both have a kidz world (KBreezy33 and TBreezy33) but KBreezy has a girl so i want to go out with tbreezy33 but if i say yes he aint going to act like boyfriend

miamia309_2275095
miamia309_2275095 wrote:
2012-10-28 23:02:11 -0700

its this boy at school and i go out with him and he realy likes me i think he always talks about he wonts me to dube him or sit on his lap

cutegirltiffy
cutegirltiffy wrote:
2012-10-28 21:20:09 -0700

Lol so did. I lol

-.Psycho.-
-.Psycho.- wrote:
2012-10-28 18:38:30 -0700

I am o: With an amazing guy

melody-malie101
melody-malie101 wrote:
2012-10-28 18:13:02 -0700

i felt the same way about this boy once he has cute brown eyes that wowed me

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-10-28 17:01:43 -0700

Its funni how u so called love buh it dont show
Like frfr

miss pretty da best
miss pretty da best wrote:
2012-10-28 16:36:34 -0700

I am in love with this boy and he like me but I don't think I should go out with him

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-10-28 15:47:57 -0700

all love like life is meant to end it is meaningless there fore it has no purpuse whats so ever at all

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2012-10-28 15:44:14 -0700

Im in love widd a boy. Bhudd i only known
Him for 3weeks

Nelly Neal
Nelly Neal wrote:
2012-09-15 11:29:07 -0700

omg so true

Ariana143
Ariana143 wrote:
2012-09-10 20:37:28 -0700

i was in love but he did me so wrong he cheated and didnt care that i was crying or nothin and he sill cheatin other girl he allmost whent with all the girls in school

The one winged angel
The one winged angel wrote:
2012-09-10 20:34:39 -0700

Ok

-.SomeNights.-
-.SomeNights.- wrote:
2012-09-10 20:32:50 -0700

Not in love.
#SingleSwag

ThugLife:)
ThugLife:) wrote:
2012-09-10 20:29:43 -0700

Ayee, Im on tht single flow tho !
#Bow : )))

The one winged angel
The one winged angel wrote:
2012-09-10 20:23:17 -0700

I was in love but nw im single so ppl lie in my life man i hate liers man uvall nw yall hate liers haha or it could be me

-.High.-_2246574

ALittleHateInLove.- wrote:
2012-09-04 17:56:46 -0700

Heheheheh.. "dear confused" 0.0.. xDD

Mollyluvsu
Mollyluvsu wrote:
2012-09-04 17:48:40 -0700

I have a boyfriend but I like another guy and I'm stuck between themFrown

What's Your Idea of Romance?

• Flowers are my fave.
  • You can't eat flowers. It's chocolate all the way.
  • Nuttin' works like poetry or a song written just for me.
  • A quiet, romantic evening with my sweetie.

Micro_martin-luther-king-jr-micro
The third Monday in January is dedicated to Martin Luther King, Jr. Do you know why this man is s...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay