Comments

Dear Dish-It, Am I in Love?

I know this guy at school and he is kinda cute, but he has the best personality. I know that even though he is black and I am white, we get along very well. Back to Article

BarbieDollSwagg12_2275612
BarbieDollSwagg12_2275612 wrote:
2012-11-02 16:37:03 -0700

ok liatwen, i have a crush on 2 people and they both have a kidz world (KBreezy33 and TBreezy33) but KBreezy has a girl so i want to go out with tbreezy33 but if i say yes he aint going to act like boyfriend

miamia309_2275095
miamia309_2275095 wrote:
2012-10-28 23:02:11 -0700

its this boy at school and i go out with him and he realy likes me i think he always talks about he wonts me to dube him or sit on his lap

cutegirltiffy
cutegirltiffy wrote:
2012-10-28 21:20:09 -0700

Lol so did. I lol

-.Psycho.-
-.Psycho.- wrote:
2012-10-28 18:38:30 -0700

I am o: With an amazing guy

melody-malie101
melody-malie101 wrote:
2012-10-28 18:13:02 -0700

i felt the same way about this boy once he has cute brown eyes that wowed me

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-10-28 17:01:43 -0700

Its funni how u so called love buh it dont show
Like frfr

miss pretty da best
miss pretty da best wrote:
2012-10-28 16:36:34 -0700

I am in love with this boy and he like me but I don't think I should go out with him

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-10-28 15:47:57 -0700

all love like life is meant to end it is meaningless there fore it has no purpuse whats so ever at all

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2012-10-28 15:44:14 -0700

Im in love widd a boy. Bhudd i only known
Him for 3weeks

Nelly Neal
Nelly Neal wrote:
2012-09-15 11:29:07 -0700

omg so true

Ariana143
Ariana143 wrote:
2012-09-10 20:37:28 -0700

i was in love but he did me so wrong he cheated and didnt care that i was crying or nothin and he sill cheatin other girl he allmost whent with all the girls in school

The one winged angel
The one winged angel wrote:
2012-09-10 20:34:39 -0700

Ok

-.SomeNights.-
-.SomeNights.- wrote:
2012-09-10 20:32:50 -0700

Not in love.
#SingleSwag

ThugLife:)
ThugLife:) wrote:
2012-09-10 20:29:43 -0700

Ayee, Im on tht single flow tho !
#Bow : )))

The one winged angel
The one winged angel wrote:
2012-09-10 20:23:17 -0700

I was in love but nw im single so ppl lie in my life man i hate liers man uvall nw yall hate liers haha or it could be me

-.High.-_2246574

ALittleHateInLove.- wrote:
2012-09-04 17:56:46 -0700

Heheheheh.. "dear confused" 0.0.. xDD

Mollyluvsu
Mollyluvsu wrote:
2012-09-04 17:48:40 -0700

I have a boyfriend but I like another guy and I'm stuck between themFrown

What's Your Idea of Romance?

• Flowers are my fave.
  • You can't eat flowers. It's chocolate all the way.
  • Nuttin' works like poetry or a song written just for me.
  • A quiet, romantic evening with my sweetie.

Micro_martin-luther-king-jr-micro
The third Monday in January is dedicated to Martin Luther King, Jr. Do you know why this man is s...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.