Comments

Dear Dish-It, Am I in Love?

I know this guy at school and he is kinda cute, but he has the best personality. I know that even though he is black and I am white, we get along very well. Back to Article

Jasyanna(Royalty)
Jasyanna(Royalty) wrote:
2012-09-03 14:06:56 -0700

I kno I'm in love!

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-09-03 13:32:08 -0700

i dont really love anyone...... well i love my familysmile smile smile smile

KalahPooh9
KalahPooh9 wrote:
2012-09-03 13:25:50 -0700

i love mjswaggin

happygirlbunny
happygirlbunny wrote:
2012-07-27 08:04:30 -0700

it doesnt mater if his family or ur family is races. if u to r in love than nothing can break u apart. he might be black but he loves u. and u love hem.

mmmboy219
mmmboy219 wrote:
2012-05-29 09:41:13 -0700

your desidion

Danny55
Danny55 wrote:
2012-05-28 15:44:28 -0700

its wat comes from the heart that counts

wonderchick
wonderchick wrote:
2012-04-02 23:54:42 -0700

it does not matter who you date it means you love the person you are dateing

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-04-02 19:56:36 -0700

PjandJas_2031952
PjandJas_2031952 wrote:
2012-04-02 19:41:34 -0700

yess

narahpooh1000
narahpooh1000 wrote:
2012-04-01 15:27:59 -0700

This is so races I mean like just because you date someone that is not your color but you like that person then they will just have to deal with the fact that you are dating someone that you love. I am not one bit races but I am talking to all the white people that think they are all that with there nice boyfriends. FORGET YOU RIGHT NOW!
Tongue Out

alstar1
alstar1 wrote:
2012-03-25 18:44:48 -0700

this is so races

Renny
Renny wrote:
2012-03-15 19:28:04 -0700

talk to your parents about the subject... plz dont start datin this guy and hide it from your parents i had a fren that did it and her parents didnt talk to her the rest of the day... and you may think its a cool thing they dont talk to you but u dont notice until it happens

smileey:)
smileey:) wrote:
2012-03-12 12:15:14 -0700

Ive liked this boy since 5th grade after winter break. I'm in 6th now. I think of him EVERY SINGLE day! smile

Ribkah
Ribkah wrote:
2012-02-24 19:11:02 -0800

Almost everyone has a crush at school..

Princessdaze
Princessdaze wrote:
2012-02-15 20:48:58 -0800

I have a crush at school

lil nanny
lil nanny wrote:
2012-02-15 18:36:38 -0800

wow

karamel101
karamel101 wrote:
2012-02-13 17:58:23 -0800

I like it.........I hav a crush and dat jus taught me a lesson

totalchic
totalchic wrote:
2012-02-13 17:12:58 -0800

aww, idk?

Coolio No.1
Coolio No.1 wrote:
2012-02-13 12:44:28 -0800

I have a boyfriend at skool and u no who u are his name is Ronan in real life

Coolio No.1
Coolio No.1 wrote:
2012-02-13 12:40:37 -0800

i thought that that message didn't send so thats y i sent it 3 times oops

What's Your Idea of Romance?

• Flowers are my fave.
  • You can't eat flowers. It's chocolate all the way.
  • Nuttin' works like poetry or a song written just for me.
  • A quiet, romantic evening with my sweetie.

Micro_martin-luther-king-jr-micro
The third Monday in January is dedicated to Martin Luther King, Jr. Do you know why this man is s...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT