Comments

Dear Dish-It, Am I in Love?

I know this guy at school and he is kinda cute, but he has the best personality. I know that even though he is black and I am white, we get along very well. Back to Article

Jasyanna(Royalty)
Jasyanna(Royalty) wrote:
2012-09-03 14:06:56 -0700

I kno I'm in love!

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-09-03 13:32:08 -0700

i dont really love anyone...... well i love my familysmile smile smile smile

KalahPooh9
KalahPooh9 wrote:
2012-09-03 13:25:50 -0700

i love mjswaggin

happygirlbunny
happygirlbunny wrote:
2012-07-27 08:04:30 -0700

it doesnt mater if his family or ur family is races. if u to r in love than nothing can break u apart. he might be black but he loves u. and u love hem.

mmmboy219
mmmboy219 wrote:
2012-05-29 09:41:13 -0700

your desidion

Danny55
Danny55 wrote:
2012-05-28 15:44:28 -0700

its wat comes from the heart that counts

wonderchick
wonderchick wrote:
2012-04-02 23:54:42 -0700

it does not matter who you date it means you love the person you are dateing

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-04-02 19:56:36 -0700

PjandJas_2031952
PjandJas_2031952 wrote:
2012-04-02 19:41:34 -0700

yess

narahpooh1000
narahpooh1000 wrote:
2012-04-01 15:27:59 -0700

This is so races I mean like just because you date someone that is not your color but you like that person then they will just have to deal with the fact that you are dating someone that you love. I am not one bit races but I am talking to all the white people that think they are all that with there nice boyfriends. FORGET YOU RIGHT NOW!
Tongue Out

alstar1
alstar1 wrote:
2012-03-25 18:44:48 -0700

this is so races

Renny
Renny wrote:
2012-03-15 19:28:04 -0700

talk to your parents about the subject... plz dont start datin this guy and hide it from your parents i had a fren that did it and her parents didnt talk to her the rest of the day... and you may think its a cool thing they dont talk to you but u dont notice until it happens

smileey:)
smileey:) wrote:
2012-03-12 12:15:14 -0700

Ive liked this boy since 5th grade after winter break. I'm in 6th now. I think of him EVERY SINGLE day! smile

Ribkah
Ribkah wrote:
2012-02-24 19:11:02 -0800

Almost everyone has a crush at school..

Princessdaze
Princessdaze wrote:
2012-02-15 20:48:58 -0800

I have a crush at school

lil nanny
lil nanny wrote:
2012-02-15 18:36:38 -0800

wow

karamel101
karamel101 wrote:
2012-02-13 17:58:23 -0800

I like it.........I hav a crush and dat jus taught me a lesson

totalchic
totalchic wrote:
2012-02-13 17:12:58 -0800

aww, idk?

Coolio No.1
Coolio No.1 wrote:
2012-02-13 12:44:28 -0800

I have a boyfriend at skool and u no who u are his name is Ronan in real life

Coolio No.1
Coolio No.1 wrote:
2012-02-13 12:40:37 -0800

i thought that that message didn't send so thats y i sent it 3 times oops

What's Your Idea of Romance?

• Flowers are my fave.
  • You can't eat flowers. It's chocolate all the way.
  • Nuttin' works like poetry or a song written just for me.
  • A quiet, romantic evening with my sweetie.

Micro_martin-luther-king-jr-micro
The third Monday in January is dedicated to Martin Luther King, Jr. Do you know why this man is s...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.