Comments

Dear Dish-It, Am I in Love?

I know this guy at school and he is kinda cute, but he has the best personality. I know that even though he is black and I am white, we get along very well. Back to Article

Jasyanna(Royalty)
Jasyanna(Royalty) wrote:
2012-09-03 14:06:56 -0700

I kno I'm in love!

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-09-03 13:32:08 -0700

i dont really love anyone...... well i love my familysmile smile smile smile

KalahPooh9
KalahPooh9 wrote:
2012-09-03 13:25:50 -0700

i love mjswaggin

happygirlbunny
happygirlbunny wrote:
2012-07-27 08:04:30 -0700

it doesnt mater if his family or ur family is races. if u to r in love than nothing can break u apart. he might be black but he loves u. and u love hem.

mmmboy219
mmmboy219 wrote:
2012-05-29 09:41:13 -0700

your desidion

Danny55
Danny55 wrote:
2012-05-28 15:44:28 -0700

its wat comes from the heart that counts

wonderchick
wonderchick wrote:
2012-04-02 23:54:42 -0700

it does not matter who you date it means you love the person you are dateing

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-04-02 19:56:36 -0700

PjandJas_2031952
PjandJas_2031952 wrote:
2012-04-02 19:41:34 -0700

yess

narahpooh1000
narahpooh1000 wrote:
2012-04-01 15:27:59 -0700

This is so races I mean like just because you date someone that is not your color but you like that person then they will just have to deal with the fact that you are dating someone that you love. I am not one bit races but I am talking to all the white people that think they are all that with there nice boyfriends. FORGET YOU RIGHT NOW!
Tongue Out

alstar1
alstar1 wrote:
2012-03-25 18:44:48 -0700

this is so races

Renny
Renny wrote:
2012-03-15 19:28:04 -0700

talk to your parents about the subject... plz dont start datin this guy and hide it from your parents i had a fren that did it and her parents didnt talk to her the rest of the day... and you may think its a cool thing they dont talk to you but u dont notice until it happens

smileey:)
smileey:) wrote:
2012-03-12 12:15:14 -0700

Ive liked this boy since 5th grade after winter break. I'm in 6th now. I think of him EVERY SINGLE day! smile

Ribkah
Ribkah wrote:
2012-02-24 19:11:02 -0800

Almost everyone has a crush at school..

Princessdaze
Princessdaze wrote:
2012-02-15 20:48:58 -0800

I have a crush at school

lil nanny
lil nanny wrote:
2012-02-15 18:36:38 -0800

wow

karamel101
karamel101 wrote:
2012-02-13 17:58:23 -0800

I like it.........I hav a crush and dat jus taught me a lesson

totalchic
totalchic wrote:
2012-02-13 17:12:58 -0800

aww, idk?

Coolio No.1
Coolio No.1 wrote:
2012-02-13 12:44:28 -0800

I have a boyfriend at skool and u no who u are his name is Ronan in real life

Coolio No.1
Coolio No.1 wrote:
2012-02-13 12:40:37 -0800

i thought that that message didn't send so thats y i sent it 3 times oops

What's Your Idea of Romance?

• Flowers are my fave.
  • You can't eat flowers. It's chocolate all the way.
  • Nuttin' works like poetry or a song written just for me.
  • A quiet, romantic evening with my sweetie.

Micro_martin-luther-king-jr-micro
The third Monday in January is dedicated to Martin Luther King, Jr. Do you know why this man is s...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!