Comments

Saving Sharks

Sharks are scary creatures that we need to get rid of, right? Wrong. Sharks are totally important. See how some peeps are trying to save 'em. Back to Article

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-03-25 14:25:54 -0700

I think sharks are beatiful animals

ilikecamperz
ilikecamperz wrote:
2014-01-15 22:27:19 -0800

I don't Eat Shark things because...
Sharks have Ammonia!

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-15 20:04:47 -0800

I think the shark is a awesome animal

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-01-15 20:03:51 -0800

Sharks are awesome, they should be saved. Big Grin Humans are scarier, they kill millions of things every year.

SEWIINXO
SEWIINXO wrote:
2014-01-15 19:26:54 -0800

We wonder why they don't like humans......I'll wait

jasfer
jasfer wrote:
2014-01-15 18:42:57 -0800

Really, i dont like people eating sharks and making them in danger Frown im a protector of animals.

laurenbreeze11
laurenbreeze11 wrote:
2014-01-15 18:35:21 -0800

save them

mykity13
mykity13 wrote:
2013-12-03 15:27:28 -0800

my friend she loves sharks she wants one as a pet

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-12-03 15:12:21 -0800

I don't eat sharks.... why would you????

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-12-03 15:02:48 -0800

And I like sharks to.

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-12-03 15:02:31 -0800

My best friend loves sharks. She would definitely agree with this article.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-19 15:24:26 -0700

I don't eat shark fin soup

tomboy456

Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-30 13:28:59 -0700

Definetly! Big Grin

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-30 13:28:16 -0700

I think if Sharks didn't come close to shore then most of the shark attacks are less likely to happen. Big Grin

lostintheocean.
lostintheocean. wrote:
2013-01-21 17:52:18 -0800

fish are friends, not food. c;

Epiphany.-
Epiphany.- wrote:
2013-01-21 17:48:17 -0800

i might xD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-01-21 17:45:14 -0800

you wouldn't o:

Is it OK to Kill Sharks Just for Their Fins?

• Yeah, shark fins are tastey.
  • No, people should eat the whole shark if they're going to kill them.
  • No, I'm veggie. I don't think people should eat any animals.
  • I don't know.

Micro_sharks-micro
The Discovery Channel is set to kick off its famous Shark Week - a fun-filled seven days of summe...
Micro_a mic
Have you ever been somewhere in the wilderness when something dangerous threatened your life? May...
Micro_soulsurfer-micro
Soul Surfer, starring AnnaSophia Robb, tells the true story of Bethany Hamilton, a teenage surfer...
Micro_annasophia-mic
Catch a wave with AnnaSophia as she takes on the role of real life Bethany Hamilton, the surfer g...

Random in the forums

Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
"Bakkabooka" wrote:i believe that christ will come and....i forgot    and some bad stuff will happen to the bad peeps but not hell The end
Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
i believe that christ will come and....i forgot
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ellamy" wrote: I'm going to answer logically and scientifically here : as we all know, the earth was a natural disaster, which means, it wasn't supposed to been made. The Sun rotates around the Earth. Our Sun burns, that's why we see in the pictures, from the satellite "Hubble" the Sun is burning little by little. In a about proximally two million years the Earth will be gone. Scientists say that they're positive that the world will end but, not in a very,very,very long time. What I mean is that the world is going to end naturally, or in it's own way of course. As we all know the Earth rotates 24 hours, although: 1- the world is going to end naturally, unless us humans do anything to damage it (contamination, explosions...)  2- you will die before the world ends, don't worry ;)    Well in case you haven't noticed but we are destroying our world where did you get your information that is probably how it would have happened.But look around  look at the landfills and global warming! We have ruined our planet and sadly when mankind goes down so will the nature and wild animals and it will be our fault.Unless people really like for real cared! But they don't. So your fact were true before but now that we desroyed the earth and are still doing so this world for us won't end natrually. Also what about our kids their kids their grandchildren so even if though the world won't end in our lifetime what about our future families? What about them? :(
Ellamy
Ellamy posted in Debating:
DonnaIva
Hiii! This is my first english poem/song I hope u like it, and.. sorry for grammar, After all, I am not native-speaking-english.girl STEP OUT OF SHADOW Suddenly, you realise, You are going down a wrong path, It is too late to turn around… Just open your eyes and hurry up Cause time flies…   At the moment, All your dreams seem so worthless, And your apologizes so useless. The reflection in the mirror Doesen`t seem yours any more, Can you move on? You are not so sure…   Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!   You think about The opportunities that you have lost, About hurting one you love, And that really hurts the most… You scream but no one hears you, You cry but no one sees you…   I know , They `ve been telling you To give up, that this is just an illusion; But I am telling you: That is a wrong conclusion! Don`t listen what they say, Little things can push Your problems away!     Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!