Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Want to Be a Vegetarian

I have wanted to be a vegetarian for the past three years but I still have not been able to ask my mom. Back to Article

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-15 20:02:44 -0700

I dont like meat that much, but I know that it can be hard in some situations smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-15 19:24:15 -0700

Anyone could go vegan

cake24
cake24 wrote:
2013-03-12 13:31:10 -0700

I don't really eat meat much.

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-03-02 15:07:03 -0800

I want to be a vegetarian but mom says no. Frown

:p :) :( MOODY! :p :) :(

kyri5007 wrote:
2012-11-25 15:46:01 -0800

I AM A VEGETARIAN!

tink23
tink23 wrote:
2012-11-25 14:46:55 -0800

just tell your mom she wont mind it is a good i deai

-Jett Lifee-
-Jett Lifee- wrote:
2012-11-16 18:45:35 -0800

Waitt....Waittt Ik Yall Gnna Invitee Meee!!!!!

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-16 11:08:49 -0800

imma get some that night !!

-Background Noise-
-Background Noise- wrote:
2012-11-16 11:02:39 -0800

HELL YEAA LEXII !!!!

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-16 11:02:05 -0800

ALEXIS ! LMAOO WE GONNA DRUNK && HIGH !!!!

~Cloudd Ninee~_2277019
~Cloudd Ninee~_2277019 wrote:
2012-11-16 11:00:19 -0800

im cominggsmile

-Background Noise-
-Background Noise- wrote:
2012-11-16 10:58:49 -0800

IMMA CALL YOU NOW !!

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:58:23 -0800

CALL ME ASAP ALEXIS !!!!!!

-Background Noise-
-Background Noise- wrote:
2012-11-16 10:57:33 -0800

ME 2 LEXII !!! YOU NEED TO COME OVER SO WE CAN HAVE A PARTY !!!

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:56:50 -0800

I Love Steak^_^

Emma_Luvs_Unicorns
Emma_Luvs_Unicorns wrote:
2012-11-14 13:17:21 -0800

I Could Neva Be a Vegetarian. I Like Meat too Much Especially Bacon

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2012-11-14 13:07:56 -0800

im not a vegetarian smile

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-14 11:08:04 -0800

Lmaoo

Are You a Teen Vegetarian?

• Yeah, I've been a vegetarian my whole life.
  • I just recently became a vegetarian.
  • I've been thinking about becoming a vegetarian.
  • No. I like meat too much to be a vegetarian.

Micro_energy-drinks-mic
So you've heard all the bad news about your favorite energy drinks and you're searching for a hea...
Micro_toptengreencelebs-micro
Lots of celebrities are trying to set an example by getting involved with environmental charities...
Micro_healthysnacks-micro
Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab somethin...
Micro_vegetarian-micro
There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?