Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Want to Be a Vegetarian

I have wanted to be a vegetarian for the past three years but I still have not been able to ask my mom. Back to Article

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-14 11:03:10 -0800

yall fat azzzz!!!!!! hahahaha

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-11-14 10:57:19 -0800

I not a vegetarian but I love that chicken

Thug_Life x3

Ashlaa wrote:
2012-11-14 03:36:12 -0800

I'm a vegetarian and I luhhhhh it Big Grin

cutie chan
cutie chan wrote:
2012-11-13 21:37:07 -0800

my daddy is vegetarian x)
i want to be vegetarian too but i don't know if i can xx

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-11-13 21:26:08 -0800

I Can Be A Veg Head Haha No I Lied Lol I Like To Eat Burgers And Stuff Like That Lol

-JJHStar;
-JJHStar; wrote:
2012-11-13 19:54:00 -0800

*Bacon

-JJHStar;
-JJHStar; wrote:
2012-11-13 19:53:48 -0800

Dude I Cant Live In A World With No Meat.I Need Steak & Badon Bruh

'Broken;Down'
'Broken;Down' wrote:
2012-11-13 19:52:29 -0800

I can't be without my fried chicken
#Friedchikenisha

;AlwaysBeMyBaby-
;AlwaysBeMyBaby- wrote:
2012-11-13 19:51:37 -0800

I love fried chicken , sorry ha

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-13 19:49:22 -0800

Ughhh i Cannot Livee Withouut Meaat , i Cannot Bee A Veggie-Terian

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-10-28 16:52:08 -0700

i might start becomeing an veggie

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2012-01-01 15:54:14 -0800

i was a vegetarian since i was 8 until i was 12 i stop because i gained a whole bunch of weight and i kept getting sick

OliviaR14
OliviaR14 wrote:
2011-08-18 19:02:20 -0700

im vegetarian

Young Flame
Young Flame wrote:
2011-08-04 22:32:50 -0700

I'm a vegetarian

pieisnice123
pieisnice123 wrote:
2011-05-11 20:50:05 -0700

Once when I TRIED to become a vegetarian, but I coudln't. I was too hungry after I didn't eat meat.

Are You a Teen Vegetarian?

• Yeah, I've been a vegetarian my whole life.
  • I just recently became a vegetarian.
  • I've been thinking about becoming a vegetarian.
  • No. I like meat too much to be a vegetarian.

Micro_energy-drinks-mic
So you've heard all the bad news about your favorite energy drinks and you're searching for a hea...
Micro_toptengreencelebs-micro
Lots of celebrities are trying to set an example by getting involved with environmental charities...
Micro_healthysnacks-micro
Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab somethin...
Micro_vegetarian-micro
There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.