Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Want to Be a Vegetarian

I have wanted to be a vegetarian for the past three years but I still have not been able to ask my mom. Back to Article

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-14 11:03:10 -0800

yall fat azzzz!!!!!! hahahaha

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-11-14 10:57:19 -0800

I not a vegetarian but I love that chicken

Thug_Life x3

Ashlaa wrote:
2012-11-14 03:36:12 -0800

I'm a vegetarian and I luhhhhh it Big Grin

cutie chan
cutie chan wrote:
2012-11-13 21:37:07 -0800

my daddy is vegetarian x)
i want to be vegetarian too but i don't know if i can xx

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-11-13 21:26:08 -0800

I Can Be A Veg Head Haha No I Lied Lol I Like To Eat Burgers And Stuff Like That Lol

-JJHStar;
-JJHStar; wrote:
2012-11-13 19:54:00 -0800

*Bacon

-JJHStar;
-JJHStar; wrote:
2012-11-13 19:53:48 -0800

Dude I Cant Live In A World With No Meat.I Need Steak & Badon Bruh

'Broken;Down'
'Broken;Down' wrote:
2012-11-13 19:52:29 -0800

I can't be without my fried chicken
#Friedchikenisha

;AlwaysBeMyBaby-
;AlwaysBeMyBaby- wrote:
2012-11-13 19:51:37 -0800

I love fried chicken , sorry ha

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-13 19:49:22 -0800

Ughhh i Cannot Livee Withouut Meaat , i Cannot Bee A Veggie-Terian

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-10-28 16:52:08 -0700

i might start becomeing an veggie

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2012-01-01 15:54:14 -0800

i was a vegetarian since i was 8 until i was 12 i stop because i gained a whole bunch of weight and i kept getting sick

OliviaR14
OliviaR14 wrote:
2011-08-18 19:02:20 -0700

im vegetarian

Young Flame
Young Flame wrote:
2011-08-04 22:32:50 -0700

I'm a vegetarian

pieisnice123
pieisnice123 wrote:
2011-05-11 20:50:05 -0700

Once when I TRIED to become a vegetarian, but I coudln't. I was too hungry after I didn't eat meat.

Are You a Teen Vegetarian?

• Yeah, I've been a vegetarian my whole life.
  • I just recently became a vegetarian.
  • I've been thinking about becoming a vegetarian.
  • No. I like meat too much to be a vegetarian.

Micro_energy-drinks-mic
So you've heard all the bad news about your favorite energy drinks and you're searching for a hea...
Micro_toptengreencelebs-micro
Lots of celebrities are trying to set an example by getting involved with environmental charities...
Micro_healthysnacks-micro
Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab somethin...
Micro_vegetarian-micro
There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (