Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Want to Be a Vegetarian

I have wanted to be a vegetarian for the past three years but I still have not been able to ask my mom. Back to Article

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-14 11:03:10 -0800

yall fat azzzz!!!!!! hahahaha

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-11-14 10:57:19 -0800

I not a vegetarian but I love that chicken

Thug_Life x3

Ashlaa wrote:
2012-11-14 03:36:12 -0800

I'm a vegetarian and I luhhhhh it Big Grin

cutie chan
cutie chan wrote:
2012-11-13 21:37:07 -0800

my daddy is vegetarian x)
i want to be vegetarian too but i don't know if i can xx

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-11-13 21:26:08 -0800

I Can Be A Veg Head Haha No I Lied Lol I Like To Eat Burgers And Stuff Like That Lol

-JJHStar;
-JJHStar; wrote:
2012-11-13 19:54:00 -0800

*Bacon

-JJHStar;
-JJHStar; wrote:
2012-11-13 19:53:48 -0800

Dude I Cant Live In A World With No Meat.I Need Steak & Badon Bruh

'Broken;Down'
'Broken;Down' wrote:
2012-11-13 19:52:29 -0800

I can't be without my fried chicken
#Friedchikenisha

;AlwaysBeMyBaby-
;AlwaysBeMyBaby- wrote:
2012-11-13 19:51:37 -0800

I love fried chicken , sorry ha

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-13 19:49:22 -0800

Ughhh i Cannot Livee Withouut Meaat , i Cannot Bee A Veggie-Terian

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-10-28 16:52:08 -0700

i might start becomeing an veggie

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2012-01-01 15:54:14 -0800

i was a vegetarian since i was 8 until i was 12 i stop because i gained a whole bunch of weight and i kept getting sick

OliviaR14
OliviaR14 wrote:
2011-08-18 19:02:20 -0700

im vegetarian

Young Flame
Young Flame wrote:
2011-08-04 22:32:50 -0700

I'm a vegetarian

pieisnice123
pieisnice123 wrote:
2011-05-11 20:50:05 -0700

Once when I TRIED to become a vegetarian, but I coudln't. I was too hungry after I didn't eat meat.

Are You a Teen Vegetarian?

• Yeah, I've been a vegetarian my whole life.
  • I just recently became a vegetarian.
  • I've been thinking about becoming a vegetarian.
  • No. I like meat too much to be a vegetarian.

Micro_energy-drinks-mic
So you've heard all the bad news about your favorite energy drinks and you're searching for a hea...
Micro_toptengreencelebs-micro
Lots of celebrities are trying to set an example by getting involved with environmental charities...
Micro_healthysnacks-micro
Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab somethin...
Micro_vegetarian-micro
There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know...

GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!