-
x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Celeb Zeroes - Michael Jackson

Celeb Zeroes - Michael Jackson - Reviewed by Kidzworld on Dec 27, 2006
( Rating: 1 Star Rating)

Some things aren't worth mentioning. Michael Jackson ran from New York City on September 11th and didn't stop until he hit New Jersey. Well, thanks for the helping hand, buddy!

Michael should be putting his mask back on to cover his face - in shame this time. According to Canada's Much More Music channel, Michael admitted fleeing New York and hiding out in New Jersey on September 11th. Not a big deal considering the circumstances of that day. However, the pop star, who was in New York to play a tribute concert to himself, wasn't doing anyone any favors.

9/11 and Michael Jackson

On the morning of September 11th, Michael received a call in his hotel room from a friend in Saudi Arabia who told him that New York was under attacked. Michael said he ran down the hotel halls yelling for everyone to get out. (More likely, he was screaming like a little girl for his buddy Marlon Brando and his security people.) Michael loaded everyone into his limo and then high-tailed it to New Jersey.

So Mike, you've done a lot of stuff for charity, did it ever cross your mind to maybe stay and help out? And why did someone from across the world have to call you and tell you - you were in NY ever think of watching the news? Hmm... definitely the behavior of a zero!

1 How dare you say that about the King of Pop?! He has done so much for the world and after all the accusations he recieves he still tries to make the world a better place for children. So what if he fled? Who would want to stay? You're forgetting he is only human, and screaming like a little girl? ANYBODY in that position would be scared. Whoever wrote this article was NOT there and does NOT have their facts straight. Perhaps they should be in his shoes before they talk. And another thing, I'm sure someone as famous as himself would have something more important to do than watch the news all day. He was in NY for a concert. Did you ever stop to think that maybe he was concentrating on that? Nah, didn't think so.

Kidz Submit By:

Nickname: jenna-lou
Age: 16

1 Jenna is right, but he has done other things too that have been bizarre! oO

Kidz Submit By:

Nickname: small_stuff
Age: 14

1 You guys are being very unfair to Michael Jackson. He may have fled but it was more than likely for a good reason. That is really not fair how you people sit here and critize people just so you can get satisfaction.

Kidz Submit By:

Nickname: lady91
Age: 14

1 He is the king of freaks is what he is, having all that surgery done. I like his music but he's just too weird.

Kidz Submit By:

Nickname: MARIAHFINE
Age: 16

Do you know any celebrity heroes or zeroes?

Related Stories:

  • Michael Jackson's Return
  • Matthew McConaughey Saves a Life
  • Madonna Lends a Helping Hand
  • More Celebrity Heroes and Zeros!
  • 12 Comments

    Related Stories

    What's your fave sport?
    • Horseback riding.
    • Martial arts.
    • Whatever I'm most likely to win at.
    • Sports? I don't do sports.

    Entertainment In The Forums

    aaliya
    aaliya posted in TV Shows:
    Manga all the way;p
    reply about 5 hours
    AwesomeIvysaurGirl34
    MY FAV IS POKÉMON!! :3
    reply about 7 hours
    AwesomeIvysaurGirl34
    "Nick-15" wrote:My fav. cartoon characters are from Nick India. Motu PatluKung fu Panda These are not anime they are cartoons.
    reply about 7 hours
    AwesomeIvysaurGirl34
    "PittsburghPenguinsFanatic" wrote:One word.......Pokemon!You took the words right outta my mouth. POKÉMON IS DA BEST!!!!!
    reply about 7 hours
    drowning
    drowning posted in TV Shows:
    "EndlessDream" wrote: "inkdeath" wrote: "GoGhostAgain" wrote: Danny Phantom is this kid off a show  and it was about how this kid danny fenton went to checkout one of his parents inventions and it turned him half ghost. Only his sister jazz and his two friends know he's half ghost. Danny decides to start calling himself danny phantom and he uses his powers to keep ghost from destroying there town. But they ran out of money to make a season 4. And if they decide to make a season 4 there also going to make a movie. I know this sounds stupid, but am I the only one who finds Danny attractive? *blush* My sister and I both used to have a crush on him also xD Please give me an example of someone who didn't have a crush on Danny because I can't find one. xD
    reply about 15 hours