Comments

An Encounter With Epilepsy

It's time to talk about epilepsy cuz it's National Epilepsy Awareness Month and Posh and Becks' son was also recently diagnosed with the disorder. Back to Article

ampesi
ampesi wrote:
2012-12-16 12:23:02 -0800

PLEASE CAN YOU BE MY FIRST FRIEND PLEASE

ct4
ct4 wrote:
2012-12-16 12:22:55 -0800

justin bieber with girl hair=ugly lol that does not look good on him lol Big Grin

lovablejade

ampesi wrote:
2012-12-16 12:20:00 -0800

CAN YOU BE MY FRIEND PLEASE

TheBunnyRapper409
TheBunnyRapper409 wrote:
2012-12-16 12:16:38 -0800

But I didn't know it was bad. I hope all you guys get better soon!!!!!

ampesi
ampesi wrote:
2012-12-16 12:16:05 -0800

GOD WILL HEAL YOU OK Confused

TheBunnyRapper409
TheBunnyRapper409 wrote:
2012-12-16 12:15:57 -0800

I read a book with this guy with epilepsy. I sometimes wish I had it so I could fall asleep with an excuse. smile

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2012-12-16 12:10:24 -0800

I have epilepsy. Well I had it. I started when I was 3 and I started to blanck out, like a day dream. Then laster I got to the jerking bit. I've grown out of it now.

Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness wrote:
2012-12-16 12:10:16 -0800

My uncle's wife had 2 epilepsies in 3 weeks.

ValkyrieCain
ValkyrieCain wrote:
2012-01-30 14:27:25 -0800

@coritz
So, please, there is NO reason for you to be talking like that. It's not unfair for us to complain, no more than it is for you to complain. And it is YOUR opinion, but if it's gonna make people like me angry, then keep it to yourself.
My brother doesn't have Epilepsy, but since he was in his big accident about five years ago, he's had seizures. Now he's in a.. Place where he doesn't get treated right, and so he can't get treated for them and he has a great chance of dying in there.

coritz
coritz wrote:
2012-01-29 22:15:55 -0800

sorry about that
its just unfair for people to complain
when my sister is suffering from something much worse

Gupi1999
Gupi1999 wrote:
2012-01-29 22:10:54 -0800

I am sorry!
But mocking one condition because you know someone with a worse one is cruel
It is sad about your siter but don't be rude

coritz
coritz wrote:
2012-01-29 22:06:35 -0800

my sister has a rare medical
disorder called poland syndrome
she will never have kids because of it
and her arms are different sizes
and she is missing muscles in her body
she gets picked on at school
people call her freak and mutant and
she has frail health the slightest thing can make her ill
i have no sympathy for you

she gets picked on at school
i have no sympathy for you

Gupi1999
Gupi1999 wrote:
2012-01-29 21:58:42 -0800

@ coritz and shadowknight247
It js NOT funny, my Nan has it and it is really upsettting.

Which Famous Painter Had Epilepsy?

• Salvador Dali.