Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Are Getting Divorced

I really need your help. My parents are getting a divorce and I cannot deal! I cry all day and night. Back to Article

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-01 19:16:09 -0800

sad when parents divorce Frown know how it is Frown

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-21 11:53:31 -0700

my parents are getting divorced. what are you gonna do? i can't handle it and only like 3 people are there for me (kevin,alex,rosie) but i guess 3 is better than 0.

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2012-10-11 14:56:32 -0700

wish my dad was still here with me he got shot when i was 3-4 and i miss him alot. Sad

futuregraham
futuregraham wrote:
2012-10-10 18:46:39 -0700

Funni my parents are still married but split

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-10-10 09:15:45 -0700

lol mine got divorce like when i was six but then my mom left for a little but she came back around i didnt know were she was for like 3 year well i know were she was now

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-10-10 09:15:45 -0700

Harlz1999
Harlz1999 wrote:
2012-10-10 05:13:36 -0700

My parents have been divorced since i was 2. I'm 15 now so I'm used to it

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:25:54 -0700

aww im sorrymy parents got divorced back in 2009

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:11:42 -0700

hi... some of you probably know me. probably not. my parents are getting divorced. idk how to cope with it. its all new to me i guess.... please help me maybe?

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-09-15 06:50:37 -0700

ya im only 9 my parents are divoced like 5 yrs ago jsut try clling your mom or skyping if she has a computer Frown

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-04-21 08:58:31 -0700

Hey I totally hear you. My dad and mom are spilt. Its very tough. Try to not think about it. Maybe go out w/ some besties. I seriously will pray for you, smile

Kitkat7608_2095873
Kitkat7608_2095873 wrote:
2012-04-13 12:48:57 -0700

Hi Kailin I'm so sorry about whats going on with your parents, when I hear the pain you are going through my situation seems so good x I really hope your parents find a way to sort it out and as for the girl you think he likes I know exactly what your going through. My dad has a girlfriend and she has kids and is always trying to be nice to me and my sis but it doesn't matter cause I still hate her guts. So please, for me , hang on I know you are strong enough to get through x

tayundrea1
tayundrea1 wrote:
2012-02-26 19:15:27 -0800

my parents r split apart and they r getting a
divorce and i get sad at night and i just wish i had a big happy family
Sad Sad Worried Frown

bellabella35_1860374
bellabella35_1860374 wrote:
2011-08-08 07:03:32 -0700

i totally know what you mean my parents split too and its tuff because my mom just stared dating another guy and they have2 kids and so i know!

niyah32410
niyah32410 wrote:
2011-07-14 08:35:21 -0700

hey corrine its gonna b ok k

Cray-Z Lay-D
Cray-Z Lay-D wrote:
2011-07-11 13:32:56 -0700

im so sorry corrine life nocks u down but just get back up

F1112037235765

Are Your 'Rents Divorced?

• Yeah, my parents got divorced a long time ago.
  • No, but they are separated.
  • No, my parents are still together.

My parents told me they are separating. My mom gave my dad until the weekend to move ou...

kaykay2002