Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Are Getting Divorced

I really need your help. My parents are getting a divorce and I cannot deal! I cry all day and night. Back to Article

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-01 19:16:09 -0800

sad when parents divorce Frown know how it is Frown

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-21 11:53:31 -0700

my parents are getting divorced. what are you gonna do? i can't handle it and only like 3 people are there for me (kevin,alex,rosie) but i guess 3 is better than 0.

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2012-10-11 14:56:32 -0700

wish my dad was still here with me he got shot when i was 3-4 and i miss him alot. Sad

futuregraham
futuregraham wrote:
2012-10-10 18:46:39 -0700

Funni my parents are still married but split

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-10-10 09:15:45 -0700

lol mine got divorce like when i was six but then my mom left for a little but she came back around i didnt know were she was for like 3 year well i know were she was now

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-10-10 09:15:45 -0700

Harlz1999
Harlz1999 wrote:
2012-10-10 05:13:36 -0700

My parents have been divorced since i was 2. I'm 15 now so I'm used to it

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:25:54 -0700

aww im sorrymy parents got divorced back in 2009

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:11:42 -0700

hi... some of you probably know me. probably not. my parents are getting divorced. idk how to cope with it. its all new to me i guess.... please help me maybe?

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-09-15 06:50:37 -0700

ya im only 9 my parents are divoced like 5 yrs ago jsut try clling your mom or skyping if she has a computer Frown

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-04-21 08:58:31 -0700

Hey I totally hear you. My dad and mom are spilt. Its very tough. Try to not think about it. Maybe go out w/ some besties. I seriously will pray for you, smile

Kitkat7608_2095873
Kitkat7608_2095873 wrote:
2012-04-13 12:48:57 -0700

Hi Kailin I'm so sorry about whats going on with your parents, when I hear the pain you are going through my situation seems so good x I really hope your parents find a way to sort it out and as for the girl you think he likes I know exactly what your going through. My dad has a girlfriend and she has kids and is always trying to be nice to me and my sis but it doesn't matter cause I still hate her guts. So please, for me , hang on I know you are strong enough to get through x

tayundrea1
tayundrea1 wrote:
2012-02-26 19:15:27 -0800

my parents r split apart and they r getting a
divorce and i get sad at night and i just wish i had a big happy family
Sad Sad Worried Frown

bellabella35_1860374
bellabella35_1860374 wrote:
2011-08-08 07:03:32 -0700

i totally know what you mean my parents split too and its tuff because my mom just stared dating another guy and they have2 kids and so i know!

niyah32410
niyah32410 wrote:
2011-07-14 08:35:21 -0700

hey corrine its gonna b ok k

Cray-Z Lay-D
Cray-Z Lay-D wrote:
2011-07-11 13:32:56 -0700

im so sorry corrine life nocks u down but just get back up

F1112037235765

Are Your 'Rents Divorced?

• Yeah, my parents got divorced a long time ago.
  • No, but they are separated.
  • No, my parents are still together.

My parents told me they are separating. My mom gave my dad until the weekend to move out. I reall...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50