Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Are Getting Divorced

I really need your help. My parents are getting a divorce and I cannot deal! I cry all day and night. Back to Article

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-01 19:16:09 -0800

sad when parents divorce Frown know how it is Frown

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-21 11:53:31 -0700

my parents are getting divorced. what are you gonna do? i can't handle it and only like 3 people are there for me (kevin,alex,rosie) but i guess 3 is better than 0.

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2012-10-11 14:56:32 -0700

wish my dad was still here with me he got shot when i was 3-4 and i miss him alot. Sad

futuregraham
futuregraham wrote:
2012-10-10 18:46:39 -0700

Funni my parents are still married but split

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-10-10 09:15:45 -0700

lol mine got divorce like when i was six but then my mom left for a little but she came back around i didnt know were she was for like 3 year well i know were she was now

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-10-10 09:15:45 -0700

Harlz1999
Harlz1999 wrote:
2012-10-10 05:13:36 -0700

My parents have been divorced since i was 2. I'm 15 now so I'm used to it

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:25:54 -0700

aww im sorrymy parents got divorced back in 2009

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:11:42 -0700

hi... some of you probably know me. probably not. my parents are getting divorced. idk how to cope with it. its all new to me i guess.... please help me maybe?

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-09-15 06:50:37 -0700

ya im only 9 my parents are divoced like 5 yrs ago jsut try clling your mom or skyping if she has a computer Frown

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-04-21 08:58:31 -0700

Hey I totally hear you. My dad and mom are spilt. Its very tough. Try to not think about it. Maybe go out w/ some besties. I seriously will pray for you, smile

Kitkat7608_2095873
Kitkat7608_2095873 wrote:
2012-04-13 12:48:57 -0700

Hi Kailin I'm so sorry about whats going on with your parents, when I hear the pain you are going through my situation seems so good x I really hope your parents find a way to sort it out and as for the girl you think he likes I know exactly what your going through. My dad has a girlfriend and she has kids and is always trying to be nice to me and my sis but it doesn't matter cause I still hate her guts. So please, for me , hang on I know you are strong enough to get through x

tayundrea1
tayundrea1 wrote:
2012-02-26 19:15:27 -0800

my parents r split apart and they r getting a
divorce and i get sad at night and i just wish i had a big happy family
Sad Sad Worried Frown

bellabella35_1860374
bellabella35_1860374 wrote:
2011-08-08 07:03:32 -0700

i totally know what you mean my parents split too and its tuff because my mom just stared dating another guy and they have2 kids and so i know!

niyah32410
niyah32410 wrote:
2011-07-14 08:35:21 -0700

hey corrine its gonna b ok k

Cray-Z Lay-D
Cray-Z Lay-D wrote:
2011-07-11 13:32:56 -0700

im so sorry corrine life nocks u down but just get back up

F1112037235765

Are Your 'Rents Divorced?

• Yeah, my parents got divorced a long time ago.
  • No, but they are separated.
  • No, my parents are still together.

My parents told me they are separating. My mom gave my dad until the weekend to move ou...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me