Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Are Getting Divorced

I really need your help. My parents are getting a divorce and I cannot deal! I cry all day and night. Back to Article

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-01 19:16:09 -0800

sad when parents divorce Frown know how it is Frown

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-21 11:53:31 -0700

my parents are getting divorced. what are you gonna do? i can't handle it and only like 3 people are there for me (kevin,alex,rosie) but i guess 3 is better than 0.

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2012-10-11 14:56:32 -0700

wish my dad was still here with me he got shot when i was 3-4 and i miss him alot. Sad

futuregraham
futuregraham wrote:
2012-10-10 18:46:39 -0700

Funni my parents are still married but split

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-10-10 09:15:45 -0700

lol mine got divorce like when i was six but then my mom left for a little but she came back around i didnt know were she was for like 3 year well i know were she was now

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-10-10 09:15:45 -0700

Harlz1999
Harlz1999 wrote:
2012-10-10 05:13:36 -0700

My parents have been divorced since i was 2. I'm 15 now so I'm used to it

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:25:54 -0700

aww im sorrymy parents got divorced back in 2009

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:11:42 -0700

hi... some of you probably know me. probably not. my parents are getting divorced. idk how to cope with it. its all new to me i guess.... please help me maybe?

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-09-15 06:50:37 -0700

ya im only 9 my parents are divoced like 5 yrs ago jsut try clling your mom or skyping if she has a computer Frown

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-04-21 08:58:31 -0700

Hey I totally hear you. My dad and mom are spilt. Its very tough. Try to not think about it. Maybe go out w/ some besties. I seriously will pray for you, smile

Kitkat7608_2095873
Kitkat7608_2095873 wrote:
2012-04-13 12:48:57 -0700

Hi Kailin I'm so sorry about whats going on with your parents, when I hear the pain you are going through my situation seems so good x I really hope your parents find a way to sort it out and as for the girl you think he likes I know exactly what your going through. My dad has a girlfriend and she has kids and is always trying to be nice to me and my sis but it doesn't matter cause I still hate her guts. So please, for me , hang on I know you are strong enough to get through x

tayundrea1
tayundrea1 wrote:
2012-02-26 19:15:27 -0800

my parents r split apart and they r getting a
divorce and i get sad at night and i just wish i had a big happy family
Sad Sad Worried Frown

bellabella35_1860374
bellabella35_1860374 wrote:
2011-08-08 07:03:32 -0700

i totally know what you mean my parents split too and its tuff because my mom just stared dating another guy and they have2 kids and so i know!

niyah32410
niyah32410 wrote:
2011-07-14 08:35:21 -0700

hey corrine its gonna b ok k

Cray-Z Lay-D
Cray-Z Lay-D wrote:
2011-07-11 13:32:56 -0700

im so sorry corrine life nocks u down but just get back up

F1112037235765

Are Your 'Rents Divorced?

• Yeah, my parents got divorced a long time ago.
  • No, but they are separated.
  • No, my parents are still together.

My parents told me they are separating. My mom gave my dad until the weekend to move out. I reall...

jordand08
I'm really sorry you have to do through this and that you think you have to go through this alone. But I'm here. Maybe you should move with your dad. It would be safer for you there then with your mom. People say, that the people who you love are the one's who hurt you the most. But not in this case, your parents and the one's around you should be the reason you want to live. They should encourage you to do better, and not get mad when you don't succeed the first time. I understand what you're going through, and if you ever need me, I'm here. I am willing to talk, and sometimes, talking is all it needs to brighten someone's day. So please, come and talk to me. Just.. talk to your dad and see if you can move now, explain to him what's happening.
reply about 1 hour
Anime_
Anime_ posted in Family Issues:
There are millions of things that she does to me to hurt me. She hits a lot for no reason, she always says I'm 'talking back' when I'm just trying to explain in a polite way. She takes sides. When I yell at my 5 year old sister, She freaks out and grounds me it even worse hits me. When my sister yells at me or hits me, all she says is 'sweetie don't hit that brat'. And I'm not exaggerating cause she always does these things. The list can go on and on. When My mom calls me names or hurts my feelings and then I start crying, she calls me 'bratty' and other mean words, and she wonders why I have low self-esteem. I mean, people have feelings too. She thinks the world revolves around her. And when she's sad or angry, she wants me to comfort her. She hurts my feelings so bad that I just want to die. And shell probably be mad at me for dying. I can't take it. Ugh. And I have to deal with her for one more year, then im moving with My dad. Not like she'll miss me.
reply about 1 hour
viti
viti posted in Style:
i like all hairstyles
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Pj bottoms, and a shirt.
Mentally_Hilarious