Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Are Getting Divorced

I really need your help. My parents are getting a divorce and I cannot deal! I cry all day and night. Back to Article

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-01 19:16:09 -0800

sad when parents divorce Frown know how it is Frown

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-21 11:53:31 -0700

my parents are getting divorced. what are you gonna do? i can't handle it and only like 3 people are there for me (kevin,alex,rosie) but i guess 3 is better than 0.

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2012-10-11 14:56:32 -0700

wish my dad was still here with me he got shot when i was 3-4 and i miss him alot. Sad

futuregraham
futuregraham wrote:
2012-10-10 18:46:39 -0700

Funni my parents are still married but split

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-10-10 09:15:45 -0700

lol mine got divorce like when i was six but then my mom left for a little but she came back around i didnt know were she was for like 3 year well i know were she was now

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-10-10 09:15:45 -0700

Harlz1999
Harlz1999 wrote:
2012-10-10 05:13:36 -0700

My parents have been divorced since i was 2. I'm 15 now so I'm used to it

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:25:54 -0700

aww im sorrymy parents got divorced back in 2009

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-09 20:11:42 -0700

hi... some of you probably know me. probably not. my parents are getting divorced. idk how to cope with it. its all new to me i guess.... please help me maybe?

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-09-15 06:50:37 -0700

ya im only 9 my parents are divoced like 5 yrs ago jsut try clling your mom or skyping if she has a computer Frown

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-04-21 08:58:31 -0700

Hey I totally hear you. My dad and mom are spilt. Its very tough. Try to not think about it. Maybe go out w/ some besties. I seriously will pray for you, smile

Kitkat7608_2095873
Kitkat7608_2095873 wrote:
2012-04-13 12:48:57 -0700

Hi Kailin I'm so sorry about whats going on with your parents, when I hear the pain you are going through my situation seems so good x I really hope your parents find a way to sort it out and as for the girl you think he likes I know exactly what your going through. My dad has a girlfriend and she has kids and is always trying to be nice to me and my sis but it doesn't matter cause I still hate her guts. So please, for me , hang on I know you are strong enough to get through x

tayundrea1
tayundrea1 wrote:
2012-02-26 19:15:27 -0800

my parents r split apart and they r getting a
divorce and i get sad at night and i just wish i had a big happy family
Sad Sad Worried Frown

bellabella35_1860374
bellabella35_1860374 wrote:
2011-08-08 07:03:32 -0700

i totally know what you mean my parents split too and its tuff because my mom just stared dating another guy and they have2 kids and so i know!

niyah32410
niyah32410 wrote:
2011-07-14 08:35:21 -0700

hey corrine its gonna b ok k

Cray-Z Lay-D
Cray-Z Lay-D wrote:
2011-07-11 13:32:56 -0700

im so sorry corrine life nocks u down but just get back up

F1112037235765

Are Your 'Rents Divorced?

• Yeah, my parents got divorced a long time ago.
  • No, but they are separated.
  • No, my parents are still together.

My parents told me they are separating. My mom gave my dad until the weekend to move ou...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair