Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The Meaning Of Dreams

You think you are being chased by a T-Rex. Are you crazy? No, your brain is just interpreting some random electrical firings. In other words, you're dreaming. Back to Article

twilightprincess544
twilightprincess544 wrote:
2014-04-17 11:39:20 -0700

thing that's on KW about lucid dreaming is a RP. One day Twilight, one day...

twilightprincess544
twilightprincess544 wrote:
2014-04-17 11:38:39 -0700

So, no lucid dreaming tips on here? I'm never gonna learn to lucid dream, the only thing I can find on KW about lucid dreams is an RP.

tinahappy
tinahappy wrote:
2014-03-11 10:51:29 -0700

Dreaming while wide awake are more fruitful than dreams during sleep. I think this site can be helpful: favoritewords.###, I am new to it but I believe it has a great potential to move forward in the future as a new wave in social networking.

Brendiii_12
Brendiii_12 wrote:
2013-10-05 11:38:40 -0700

Most of my dreams come true, can't wait for last nights dream to come ture!!! Eep

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:50:05 -0700

I dream about school surprisingly

X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X wrote:
2013-08-14 14:48:55 -0700

i have dreams about guys that i like all the time c;

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-14 03:43:37 -0700

I have the most weird dreams!

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-08-01 15:51:08 -0700

i love to dream but hate when i dream scary dreams

Milky0126
Milky0126 wrote:
2013-07-27 07:35:21 -0700

thats well cute xx

emma175
emma175 wrote:
2013-07-25 14:53:35 -0700

Haha ikr me too

Rawrr_its_mee_2527021
Rawrr_its_mee_2527021 wrote:
2013-07-25 14:24:09 -0700

I love dreams... I go to sleep just so I can dream lol

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-07-19 21:03:50 -0700

I mostly dream about things I wish, Like my best friend who left the school coming on my school tripSmile Nose)

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-07-19 14:50:28 -0700

I like this story I love mine dream\

Kanata
Kanata wrote:
2013-07-19 14:48:16 -0700

I havent had a dream for a long time -shrugs-

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-19 14:45:03 -0700

My dreams are my night form running and fighting Gardom..Bad dreams.

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-19 14:43:50 -0700

if i ever dream its normally that im falling and then i wake up : /

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-07-17 01:07:48 -0700

my dreams are allways about leaving my house when I turn 18

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-14 21:55:46 -0700

My dreams are mostly about school these days

peppypepsi
peppypepsi wrote:
2013-07-14 13:41:51 -0700

I had a dream that I fell into a giant vat of mayonnaise.......

Jenipeo
Jenipeo wrote:
2013-07-14 13:35:20 -0700

my dream is mostly falling :myoclonic jerk.

Sleeping-bear-poll

Meaning of Dreaming That You Die?

• It means you're going to die soon in real life.
  • It means you ate somthing funny before you went to bed.
  • You will die the instant you dream that.
  • It symbolizes change.

Micro_micro_dreamer
Usually when we dream we don’t have any control over what pops into our heads, but dream catchers...
Micro_rose_bouquet81x54
Valentine's Day flowers say more than just "I love you". Learn the meanings of 20 different types...
My life is so boring; I wish I could escape on an exciting, thrilling adventure. I daydream about...
You and your friends may wear charm bracelets cuz they look cool, but there's a lot more to it th...

Random in the forums

Demix
Demix posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. I actually don't have a number 6 atm but I did in my previous account. In real life my ONLY friends are dudes, funnily enough. XD
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Jennifer Lawrence)   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Wear a necklace of rope, Side by side with me. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Oooooooooohhhh oooooh
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you recite the preamble to the Constitution of the US?
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you name all the states and capitols of the USA.
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
never love somebody for the sake of it.don't love someone until you know who they really are.
reply about 1 hour