Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The Meaning Of Dreams

You think you are being chased by a T-Rex. Are you crazy? No, your brain is just interpreting some random electrical firings. In other words, you're dreaming. Back to Article

idonthaveaboyfriend
idonthaveaboyfriend wrote:
2013-06-11 12:59:04 -0700

I hate dreaming... Tongue Out

-LumieresEnchantees
-LumieresEnchantees wrote:
2013-06-04 21:00:23 -0700

Also, I've had dreams about things and they have ended up happening. My mother is kind of psychic and my great grandmother even had a "premonition". She dreamed that her husband went to his work at a mine, and that the entire mine would collapse or explode, and kill everyone there. She insisted her husband didn't go to the mines on the day she had dreamed it would happen. He ended up staying home; the day after he missed work, they discovered the whole mine had exploded and killed everyone there

-LumieresEnchantees
-LumieresEnchantees wrote:
2013-06-04 20:56:11 -0700

Some of these aren't true for me.
Whenever I dreamed of my dad, it was nightmares of fear and sadness (he abandoned my mum and I when I was four; ugly past with him).
When I dream of a baby, I feel as if it represents I want something to care for and to love. I always felt so empty when I awoke and realised it was only a dream.
What I'm wondering is, is it normal that I almost always seem to die at the end of my dreams, and when I do, I immediately awake?

fauna14
fauna14 wrote:
2013-06-04 20:25:45 -0700

ooooooooof

horselover1212
horselover1212 wrote:
2013-06-04 18:57:11 -0700

I dream about my mom alot after she left 2 weeks ago. Worried

invent2013
invent2013 wrote:
2013-06-04 18:24:27 -0700

well guess i'm ready for a gf

chipcheese1

Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-06-04 12:51:14 -0700

ohhh!

Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan wrote:
2013-06-04 12:50:54 -0700

On the 'falling' part, I actually feel the point of where I'm going to roll down this steep vent thing o.O

kalvin

brunostar wrote:
2013-06-04 12:33:02 -0700

interesting XD

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-04 12:32:23 -0700

i dream about the same thing most nights o_o

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2013-06-04 12:32:04 -0700

i dream about relationships

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-06-04 12:29:34 -0700

Cool article!

Cutecookie10
Cutecookie10 wrote:
2013-06-04 09:36:50 -0700

A crush is dream every night and can't see his face it bothers me in the mournings

Lorretta FUN
Lorretta FUN wrote:
2013-03-17 10:43:09 -0700

I dream of babys and unknow people wow cool

emilie_luvs_you
emilie_luvs_you wrote:
2013-03-03 14:35:52 -0800

wow,i had no idea how dreams worked till now (:

TySwager12
TySwager12 wrote:
2013-03-03 12:01:35 -0800

it really toches the heart

Sleeping-bear-poll

Meaning of Dreaming That You Die?

• It means you're going to die soon in real life.
  • It means you ate somthing funny before you went to bed.
  • You will die the instant you dream that.
  • It symbolizes change.

Micro_micro_dreamer
Usually when we dream we don’t have any control over what pops into our heads, but dream catchers...
Micro_rose_bouquet81x54
Valentine's Day flowers say more than just "I love you". Learn the meanings of 20 different types...
My life is so boring; I wish I could escape on an exciting, thrilling adventure. I daydream about...
You and your friends may wear charm bracelets cuz they look cool, but there's a lot more to it th...

Random in the forums

Moonshine Sam
2 or 3 years
reply about 1 hour
Moonshine Sam
ummm...yeah i don't actually have any filipino friend so... i dont know but i like their food :D yummmy
reply about 1 hour
vokun
vokun posted in Say Anything:
shh. people don't even know what and where Philippines is.
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer posted in Debating:
Well, I'm not sure if any of you knew, (I might have told Alpha T, but I don't remember if I did) there was an incident which happened at our school. I was a few doors away when it happened, but a person, who was in her class, stabbed a teacher, who I knew and loved, in front of a group of seniors getting ready for their GCSE's. I remember the screaming and commotion caused as she screamed for her pupils to get out. A girl came into my class, screaming that Mrs Maguire had been stabbed.  We saw our teacher rush out of the room.  That day, we were escorted to lessons by teachers. We weren't allowed to go anywhere unless a teacher told us... We were made to stay at the school the whole day, and we were all so worried. Mrs Maguire was a well lived teacher you see. The teachers told us that an 'incident occurred' and we shouldn't worry. The general public knew she died before us... The press were all over the outside of the school, taking photos of us...  (I don't wanna stray too far from the topic) but the guy who did it does deserve the death penalty. I don't care what the cost is and I don't quite care if I'm honest. He killed a teacher that I knew and loved, and I'm sure you would agree that you'd feel the same in that situation... I do. He only got 20 years, (which is apparently life here in the UK.) :angry
-AdorableArmi-