Comments

The Meaning Of Dreams

You think you are being chased by a T-Rex. Are you crazy? No, your brain is just interpreting some random electrical firings. In other words, you're dreaming. Back to Article

freakshow101
freakshow101 wrote:
2013-03-03 11:48:35 -0800

Sleep tight

Jess4peace
Jess4peace wrote:
2013-02-25 07:13:16 -0800

haha

koolangel
koolangel wrote:
2013-02-24 14:07:31 -0800

I often get myoclonic dreams......h h h horrible Dazed

Dark_Eyes_
Dark_Eyes_ wrote:
2013-02-24 11:09:49 -0800

One time I had a dream that I was milking a cow... Lol Big Grin

hutcherfan1
hutcherfan1 wrote:
2013-02-23 14:00:50 -0800

This is really cool!! Now, i know what some of my dreams actually mean!!!

Molly47426
Molly47426 wrote:
2013-02-23 03:50:54 -0800

Wow I have that same thing and it happens the same way with me

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-02-22 17:45:01 -0800

I used to read about Dream Dictionaries and interpreting dreams and stuff. I believe that they're from past experiences and stuff. Like, places you've been to, people you've seen (even from like, when you were little before you could remember). I record my dreams a lot and I usually can tell after writing it what they are from, and what they mean to me.

servine226
servine226 wrote:
2013-02-22 17:41:08 -0800

Since I have Aspergers syndrome my dreams are more imitative than others...

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2013-02-22 17:38:35 -0800

I dream of so much things.......eh I guess this explains everything!

izzy09

2013-02-05 10:26:43 -0800

;P
tHIS ERaspberryLAINS A LOT ;P

SmileyHeart13
SmileyHeart13 wrote:
2013-01-15 18:29:24 -0800

i swear to god i always have dreams about t-rexs thats kind why i am TERRIFIED of them Asleep

toma toma
toma toma wrote:
2013-01-11 09:17:01 -0800

hmm i dream always in my cousin and friends and i love the dreams and i always saw my self in dream prinsess hhahah

toma toma
toma toma wrote:
2013-01-11 09:15:47 -0800

hahah nice u dream about u r boyfriend

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2013-01-09 14:27:36 -0800

I ALWAYS have dreams about my boyfriend. I know. Kinda creepy.

hunky-dory
hunky-dory wrote:
2013-01-04 15:13:06 -0800

I can't help but wonder when things like this happen...Not just in dream but with gut feelings as well...Is there some neurological explanation or is it just that because of the mechanics of probability, that every once in a while our predictions just happen to be the reality. hm. Frustrated What do you think?

Middleschoolluv
Middleschoolluv wrote:
2013-01-04 14:07:15 -0800

I kind of found some ideas but well do they have nothing on repeating dreams?

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2013-01-04 13:51:54 -0800

My father once dreamt of an aeroplane crashing in a bird's eye view with specific detail, and the next morning he watched the news, there was an aeroplane accident that had happened.

Sleeping-bear-poll

Meaning of Dreaming That You Die?

• It means you're going to die soon in real life.
  • It means you ate somthing funny before you went to bed.
  • You will die the instant you dream that.
  • It symbolizes change.

Micro_micro_dreamer
Usually when we dream we don’t have any control over what pops into our heads, but dream catchers...
Micro_rose_bouquet81x54
Valentine's Day flowers say more than just "I love you". Learn the meanings of 20 different types...
My life is so boring; I wish I could escape on an exciting, thrilling adventure. I daydream about...
You and your friends may wear charm bracelets cuz they look cool, but there's a lot more to it th...

Random in the forums

HopelessWanderer
More than anything. She's amazing and so gorgeous. I liked her before the movie, though. I liked her when she played in The Secret Life of The American Teenager. Plus she's going to be in the movie 'The Fault In Our Stars'.
5sosxo
5sosxo posted in General:
Our Mental Synchronisation, Can Have But One Explanation! Me And You Are Just Meant To Be!~Frozen
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in General:
"Jordan" wrote:Not even going to bother giving this the answer or attention you are looking for.And I am very happy with the decision we made and appreciate all the actual positive helpful users.But I will touch on your filter complaint.Sorry that you hate the filter so much. But you have the United States Government to thank for that and the law it created.Because that is why our users are suffering. Because of the law that is in place. We wish it didn't have to be that way, trust me. It is awful see words blocked that shouldn't.But we follow the law and always will. Thanks for not locking this thread. It's appreciated.  Nice underline on the word "actual".  I've tried being positive and friendly and have given suggestions this way.  Doesn't work.  I just get ignored and deleted.  Being negative seems to work better so that's what I've been doing.  Oh, and calling me an attention seeker is a smart way to get out of answering my complaints about the P&R section.
Zelittledoctor
Zelittledoctor posted in General:
5sosxo suffered 60 emotional damage!
_OreoGurl_
_OreoGurl_ posted in Debating:
Hey just im bored........ p me if ur bored too!