Comments

The Meaning Of Dreams

You think you are being chased by a T-Rex. Are you crazy? No, your brain is just interpreting some random electrical firings. In other words, you're dreaming. Back to Article

freakshow101
freakshow101 wrote:
2013-03-03 11:48:35 -0800

Sleep tight

Jess4peace
Jess4peace wrote:
2013-02-25 07:13:16 -0800

haha

koolangel
koolangel wrote:
2013-02-24 14:07:31 -0800

I often get myoclonic dreams......h h h horrible Dazed

Dark_Eyes_
Dark_Eyes_ wrote:
2013-02-24 11:09:49 -0800

One time I had a dream that I was milking a cow... Lol Big Grin

hutcherfan1
hutcherfan1 wrote:
2013-02-23 14:00:50 -0800

This is really cool!! Now, i know what some of my dreams actually mean!!!

Molly47426
Molly47426 wrote:
2013-02-23 03:50:54 -0800

Wow I have that same thing and it happens the same way with me

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-02-22 17:45:01 -0800

I used to read about Dream Dictionaries and interpreting dreams and stuff. I believe that they're from past experiences and stuff. Like, places you've been to, people you've seen (even from like, when you were little before you could remember). I record my dreams a lot and I usually can tell after writing it what they are from, and what they mean to me.

servine226
servine226 wrote:
2013-02-22 17:41:08 -0800

Since I have Aspergers syndrome my dreams are more imitative than others...

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2013-02-22 17:38:35 -0800

I dream of so much things.......eh I guess this explains everything!

izzy09

2013-02-05 10:26:43 -0800

;P
tHIS ERaspberryLAINS A LOT ;P

SmileyHeart13
SmileyHeart13 wrote:
2013-01-15 18:29:24 -0800

i swear to god i always have dreams about t-rexs thats kind why i am TERRIFIED of them Asleep

toma toma
toma toma wrote:
2013-01-11 09:17:01 -0800

hmm i dream always in my cousin and friends and i love the dreams and i always saw my self in dream prinsess hhahah

toma toma
toma toma wrote:
2013-01-11 09:15:47 -0800

hahah nice u dream about u r boyfriend

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2013-01-09 14:27:36 -0800

I ALWAYS have dreams about my boyfriend. I know. Kinda creepy.

hunky-dory
hunky-dory wrote:
2013-01-04 15:13:06 -0800

I can't help but wonder when things like this happen...Not just in dream but with gut feelings as well...Is there some neurological explanation or is it just that because of the mechanics of probability, that every once in a while our predictions just happen to be the reality. hm. Frustrated What do you think?

Middleschoolluv
Middleschoolluv wrote:
2013-01-04 14:07:15 -0800

I kind of found some ideas but well do they have nothing on repeating dreams?

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2013-01-04 13:51:54 -0800

My father once dreamt of an aeroplane crashing in a bird's eye view with specific detail, and the next morning he watched the news, there was an aeroplane accident that had happened.

Sleeping-bear-poll

Meaning of Dreaming That You Die?

• It means you're going to die soon in real life.
  • It means you ate somthing funny before you went to bed.
  • You will die the instant you dream that.
  • It symbolizes change.

Micro_micro_dreamer
Usually when we dream we don’t have any control over what pops into our heads, but dream catchers...
Micro_rose_bouquet81x54
Valentine's Day flowers say more than just "I love you". Learn the meanings of 20 different types...
My life is so boring; I wish I could escape on an exciting, thrilling adventure. I daydream about...
You and your friends may wear charm bracelets cuz they look cool, but there's a lot more to it th...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!