Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

The Meaning Of Dreams

You think you are being chased by a T-Rex. Are you crazy? No, your brain is just interpreting some random electrical firings. In other words, you're dreaming. Back to Article

freakshow101
freakshow101 wrote:
2013-03-03 11:48:35 -0800

Sleep tight

Jess4peace
Jess4peace wrote:
2013-02-25 07:13:16 -0800

haha

koolangel
koolangel wrote:
2013-02-24 14:07:31 -0800

I often get myoclonic dreams......h h h horrible Dazed

Dark_Eyes_
Dark_Eyes_ wrote:
2013-02-24 11:09:49 -0800

One time I had a dream that I was milking a cow... Lol Big Grin

hutcherfan1
hutcherfan1 wrote:
2013-02-23 14:00:50 -0800

This is really cool!! Now, i know what some of my dreams actually mean!!!

Molly47426
Molly47426 wrote:
2013-02-23 03:50:54 -0800

Wow I have that same thing and it happens the same way with me

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-02-22 17:45:01 -0800

I used to read about Dream Dictionaries and interpreting dreams and stuff. I believe that they're from past experiences and stuff. Like, places you've been to, people you've seen (even from like, when you were little before you could remember). I record my dreams a lot and I usually can tell after writing it what they are from, and what they mean to me.

servine226
servine226 wrote:
2013-02-22 17:41:08 -0800

Since I have Aspergers syndrome my dreams are more imitative than others...

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2013-02-22 17:38:35 -0800

I dream of so much things.......eh I guess this explains everything!

izzy09

2013-02-05 10:26:43 -0800

;P
tHIS ERaspberryLAINS A LOT ;P

SmileyHeart13
SmileyHeart13 wrote:
2013-01-15 18:29:24 -0800

i swear to god i always have dreams about t-rexs thats kind why i am TERRIFIED of them Asleep

toma toma
toma toma wrote:
2013-01-11 09:17:01 -0800

hmm i dream always in my cousin and friends and i love the dreams and i always saw my self in dream prinsess hhahah

toma toma
toma toma wrote:
2013-01-11 09:15:47 -0800

hahah nice u dream about u r boyfriend

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2013-01-09 14:27:36 -0800

I ALWAYS have dreams about my boyfriend. I know. Kinda creepy.

hunky-dory
hunky-dory wrote:
2013-01-04 15:13:06 -0800

I can't help but wonder when things like this happen...Not just in dream but with gut feelings as well...Is there some neurological explanation or is it just that because of the mechanics of probability, that every once in a while our predictions just happen to be the reality. hm. Frustrated What do you think?

Middleschoolluv
Middleschoolluv wrote:
2013-01-04 14:07:15 -0800

I kind of found some ideas but well do they have nothing on repeating dreams?

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2013-01-04 13:51:54 -0800

My father once dreamt of an aeroplane crashing in a bird's eye view with specific detail, and the next morning he watched the news, there was an aeroplane accident that had happened.

Sleeping-bear-poll

Meaning of Dreaming That You Die?

• It means you're going to die soon in real life.
  • It means you ate somthing funny before you went to bed.
  • You will die the instant you dream that.
  • It symbolizes change.

Micro_micro_dreamer
Usually when we dream we don’t have any control over what pops into our heads, but dream catchers...
Micro_rose_bouquet81x54
Valentine's Day flowers say more than just "I love you". Learn the meanings of 20 different types...
My life is so boring; I wish I could escape on an exciting, thrilling adventure. I daydream about...
You and your friends may wear charm bracelets cuz they look cool, but there's a lot more to it th...

Random in the forums

Owllover4eva
Owllover4eva posted in General:
Was dracula
reply about 1 hour
DavidBecker
Be bold and initiate a short chat. This will help you to learn those little things that will come in handy later because everyone loves knowing that someone actually listened to them and cared enough to remember the small details about them. Listen carefully and be attentive to the things she tells you so that you will have them for future reference. As you talk, notice if she gives you any signs, special words or hints. All girls are different. Is she shy or outgoing? Does she act like this around other guys? Look at her body language. Leaning in, uncrossed legs, nervous voice, and dilated pupils (especially), are all signs she likes you. Another sign is if she laughs at your boring, stupid jokes. (Beware: Don't use bad jokes as a test, or you'll risk looking like a comedy dork.) She may not be able to look you straight in the eye. She might smile and laugh a lot because she is worried about giving too much away. Check for the smile. A girl that's interested in you will usually immediately smile when you start a conversation with her. The smile may disappear quickly if she's shy, but it's hard to hide an unexpected strong emotion. If she's not romantically interested, she'll likely look at you inquisitively, but she won't express any particular interest.
Spygirl258
Spygirl258 posted in General:
Hi how do you post a main post on the front (?) page? I'm new btw
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx posted in General:
avoiding all windows and doors
Jorja999
The first book that was read to me by my learning buddy in Sunnybrook School was Harry potter and the Sorcerer's stone. I was bowled over by the book and it took me to a different world. Harry, Ron and Hermione became my friends as well.