Comments

April Fools' Practical Jokes & Pranks (pg. 2)

April Fools' Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks to get you in the holiday spirit. - Page 2 Back to Article

selena351
selena351 wrote:
2014-03-31 13:55:16 -0700

my bff did the pillow one to her dad he got hit then fell over and yelled AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHATS A PILLOW DOING HERE? lol Devil

timeout444
timeout444 wrote:
2013-04-02 17:24:38 -0700

i have done the cereal one and my dad thought the store jacked the cereal up

bailey crazy
bailey crazy wrote:
2013-03-31 11:42:15 -0700

Good pranks I would try them on my cuz

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2013-02-17 06:51:54 -0800

i like the last prank about mum or dad's underwear. i wish soo do that one. the rest are a bit rubbish

victoriaslover
victoriaslover wrote:
2012-04-01 08:52:32 -0700

the butter one is from first step 2 foever (Justin bieber) :P

emmakieselhorst
emmakieselhorst wrote:
2012-03-31 05:19:43 -0700

Theese pranks are good but i would never do them. except on my brother

coco374
coco374 wrote:
2012-03-25 11:25:57 -0700

bad pranks....... i've gotta few up my sleve for sunday, or is it saturday.........you better wotch out....hehehe

fern048
fern048 wrote:
2012-03-03 17:34:53 -0800

so bad u guys

fern048
fern048 wrote:
2012-03-02 13:58:50 -0800

pranks are bad

bannagrrl
bannagrrl wrote:
2011-03-23 10:49:14 -0700

i have 1. get up early in the morning then take saran wrap or plastic wrap and cover an entire doorway with it. the next time someone trys to walk through it they'll slam into it smile

haibay10
haibay10 wrote:
2011-02-23 06:31:51 -0800

lol these r great keep em comin lol

How Often Do You Shave?

• Daily.
  • Weekly.
  • A couple of times a month.
  • I don't shave yet.

Micro_afd micro
It’s April Fools’ Day! Are you ready for a little tasteful humiliation? Well how about just a lit...
Micro_whoopie-feature
We’re halfway through the Top 25 April Fools’ jokes for you to use on April 1st.
Micro_joke-micro
From fake dog crap to whoopee cushions, check out the top toys for making make April Fool's Day a...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.