Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

April Fools' Practical Jokes & Pranks (pg. 2)

April Fools' Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks to get you in the holiday spirit. - Page 2 Back to Article

selena351
selena351 wrote:
2014-03-31 13:55:16 -0700

my bff did the pillow one to her dad he got hit then fell over and yelled AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHATS A PILLOW DOING HERE? lol Devil

timeout444
timeout444 wrote:
2013-04-02 17:24:38 -0700

i have done the cereal one and my dad thought the store jacked the cereal up

bailey crazy
bailey crazy wrote:
2013-03-31 11:42:15 -0700

Good pranks I would try them on my cuz

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2013-02-17 06:51:54 -0800

i like the last prank about mum or dad's underwear. i wish soo do that one. the rest are a bit rubbish

victoriaslover
victoriaslover wrote:
2012-04-01 08:52:32 -0700

the butter one is from first step 2 foever (Justin bieber) :P

emmakieselhorst
emmakieselhorst wrote:
2012-03-31 05:19:43 -0700

Theese pranks are good but i would never do them. except on my brother

coco374
coco374 wrote:
2012-03-25 11:25:57 -0700

bad pranks....... i've gotta few up my sleve for sunday, or is it saturday.........you better wotch out....hehehe

fern048
fern048 wrote:
2012-03-03 17:34:53 -0800

so bad u guys

fern048
fern048 wrote:
2012-03-02 13:58:50 -0800

pranks are bad

bannagrrl
bannagrrl wrote:
2011-03-23 10:49:14 -0700

i have 1. get up early in the morning then take saran wrap or plastic wrap and cover an entire doorway with it. the next time someone trys to walk through it they'll slam into it smile

haibay10
haibay10 wrote:
2011-02-23 06:31:51 -0800

lol these r great keep em comin lol

How Often Do You Shave?

• Daily.
  • Weekly.
  • A couple of times a month.
  • I don't shave yet.

Micro_afd micro
It’s April Fools’ Day! Are you ready for a little tasteful humiliation? Well how about just a lit...
Micro_whoopie-feature
We’re halfway through the Top 25 April Fools’ jokes for you to use on April 1st.
Micro_joke-micro
From fake dog crap to whoopee cushions, check out the top toys for making make April Fool's Day a...

Random in the forums

hugebear
hugebear posted in Say Anything:
Ello and I has been here the long time  and I does remember Nerdling Dancing in my rainbow converse Doghead Alexithymia Tenko All of them except Cindy got to age 18 and had to leave or their profiles was locked.  Cindy still comes on KW sometimes :) I does remember seeing you around a little bit on the forums but I cant remember if we talked much and welcome back though and some of the other older members is still around
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Say Anything:
*Breaks other window* SHES OFFLINE! WE'RE TOO LATE!
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Say Anything:
BTW, what's roleplaying? How do you do it? Is it on KW? Sorry I was just curious. :)
shae508
shae508 posted in Say Anything:
Thundy! Come on!!!!
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
The first mistake you made was asserting that religion and God are one in the same. Religion is structure by which man has created doctrine, tradition, ceremonies, sacraments and other customs as an addition to their belief in a deity. To the topic itself, religion can be a great thing. Without it, we would not have culture spread like we do now, but we also would have a great deal of wars that were not fought with its absence.