Comments

April Fools' Practical Jokes & Pranks (pg. 2)

April Fools' Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks to get you in the holiday spirit. - Page 2 Back to Article

selena351
selena351 wrote:
2014-03-31 13:55:16 -0700

my bff did the pillow one to her dad he got hit then fell over and yelled AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHATS A PILLOW DOING HERE? lol Devil

timeout444
timeout444 wrote:
2013-04-02 17:24:38 -0700

i have done the cereal one and my dad thought the store jacked the cereal up

bailey crazy
bailey crazy wrote:
2013-03-31 11:42:15 -0700

Good pranks I would try them on my cuz

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2013-02-17 06:51:54 -0800

i like the last prank about mum or dad's underwear. i wish soo do that one. the rest are a bit rubbish

victoriaslover
victoriaslover wrote:
2012-04-01 08:52:32 -0700

the butter one is from first step 2 foever (Justin bieber) :P

emmakieselhorst
emmakieselhorst wrote:
2012-03-31 05:19:43 -0700

Theese pranks are good but i would never do them. except on my brother

coco374
coco374 wrote:
2012-03-25 11:25:57 -0700

bad pranks....... i've gotta few up my sleve for sunday, or is it saturday.........you better wotch out....hehehe

fern048
fern048 wrote:
2012-03-03 17:34:53 -0800

so bad u guys

fern048
fern048 wrote:
2012-03-02 13:58:50 -0800

pranks are bad

bannagrrl
bannagrrl wrote:
2011-03-23 10:49:14 -0700

i have 1. get up early in the morning then take saran wrap or plastic wrap and cover an entire doorway with it. the next time someone trys to walk through it they'll slam into it smile

haibay10
haibay10 wrote:
2011-02-23 06:31:51 -0800

lol these r great keep em comin lol

How Often Do You Shave?

• Daily.
  • Weekly.
  • A couple of times a month.
  • I don't shave yet.

Micro_afd micro
It’s April Fools’ Day! Are you ready for a little tasteful humiliation? Well how about just a lit...
Micro_whoopie-feature
We’re halfway through the Top 25 April Fools’ jokes for you to use on April 1st.
Micro_joke-micro
From fake dog crap to whoopee cushions, check out the top toys for making make April Fool's Day a...

Random in the forums

Shadeleaf
Chapter 2- "Dinner's ready! Oh who's this?" a woman said, staring at me. "Mum, it's the Doctor!" Valetina replied. "The Doctor? Valentina, stop beling everything you watch!" her mother told her. "He's real.  Just look at him!" Valentina  told them both. "Calm down, Valetina." I told her. she nodded and continued to smile. "I am sorry. She has ADHD."  the man told me. "Oh." "It's also because I've veen often depressed." Valentina added, afterwards. "Why?" I asked. "I'll tell you later." Valentina told me with a wink. "Alright. Lets have a fanastic meal!"  the woman annouched . Valentina and her father left to the kitenchen, and I followed. I found an empty seat next to Valentina.  They had a cooked pig. "Is this fine?" the woman asked me. " It's fanastic!" I yelled. I cut a peice off and put it on my plate. "May I cut Valetina a peice?"  I asked. "Sure."  her father told me. I cut a peice for her and put it on her plate. She smiled at me and ate. I eyed the others then decided to take a bit. It was good,with a flavor I never tasted.
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf posted in Say Anything:
I agree with all of you. I hate it, I can't roleplay or do ANYTHING without it poping up for no reason!
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
(Most characters belong to BBC, the creators of Doctor Who. The referances belong to their owners) You don't know what your fighting for.  What you came here for, feeling all alone. You have loved. You have lost. How does this keep happening? All alone, on your own. But you shouldn't give up, don't ever do that. Chapter 1-  Clarla. Oh how I miss her.  Why does the memories live on, after the battle with the daleks? I  hid my tears once I entered my TARDIS, feeling the erge to go on.  I remembered something. Something old. I glanced out of my TARDIS and gazed at the stars. Oh, Gallifrey, glowing lighly. I sighed once some clouds invaded the sky. "Why are you out in the cold?" a man asked me.  "I was just enjoying the stars, when the clouds shaded my view." I told him. "Oh you must be cold, come on inside." the man told me. I followed him into his house. "Hello!" a young girl came to me smiling. "Hi,"  I muttered pulling out my sonic screwdriver. "You must be the doctor! Oh, how I heard stories about you!"  she  told me, loudly. "Valentina, you do not speak to  a guest like he's the King of England!" the man snapped. "It's alright."I told him. "My wife is cooking dinner. Mine if you stay?" he asked me. "I would stay for dinner." I told him. This made Valetina smile. *Stay tuned after the break please do not coment*
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Food:
peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, peaches, and pears UGGHHH
reply about 1 hour