Comments

Pioneers of Punk

If you think that punk began with Good Charlotte and Blink-182, think again. KW brings you a few of the classic punk bands that inspired the bands you love. Back to Article

Lkitty123
Lkitty123 wrote:
2013-12-19 05:39:12 -0800

Uf

AbeLincoln
AbeLincoln wrote:
2013-12-19 05:36:04 -0800

Why the hell aren't the ### Pistols listed on here. The Misfits, THe Clash, The Ramones and the ### Pistols. But still they shouldn't have trashed Blink 182 and Greenday. Good Charlotte are fakes but why isnt NOFX on here.

AbeLincoln
AbeLincoln wrote:
2013-12-19 05:33:00 -0800

I love all these bands, I have all theie albums

PrinceoftheUnderworld
PrinceoftheUnderworld wrote:
2012-05-24 21:06:00 -0700

I was listening to this stuff long before I was even five! Along with a few other good classic sounds you know Alice Cooper metallica pink Floyd

KillJoys-MakeSomeNoise!
KillJoys-MakeSomeNoise! wrote:
2012-03-04 14:29:58 -0800

Marilyn Manson's a guy?

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-04 11:30:50 -0800

uh

Zonkers!
Zonkers! wrote:
2012-03-04 11:23:10 -0800

I like punk, The Ramones & The Clash were awesome. Greenday's about the only new group that comes close to these guys.

AmBeR.lOvEs.
AmBeR.lOvEs. wrote:
2012-03-04 11:15:38 -0800

i like punk so so much

Jst_random3
Jst_random3 wrote:
2011-07-28 15:47:07 -0700

i like ptv ( pierce the veil)

MrsPeachy335
MrsPeachy335 wrote:
2011-07-23 11:24:48 -0700

i like all of these bands!

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2011-06-17 14:37:46 -0700

i luv bands lik this

starry midnight
starry midnight wrote:
2011-06-15 07:36:13 -0700

i like mcr (my chemical romance),and 30stm(30 seconds to mars) Big Grin

Hotshot05_1394414
Hotshot05_1394414 wrote:
2011-06-14 03:18:46 -0700

yep she probably does of course this taught me stuff i didn't know like who done the song "i wanna be sedated" XD

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-06-13 07:28:32 -0700

I bet Huge likes this. Big Grin

Who's Your Fave Old-Skool Punk Band?

• The Ramones.
  • The Clash.
  • Misfits.
  • NOFX.

Micro_tonight alive-micro
Australian rockers Tonight Alive have climbed their way from the underground hardcore scene into ...
Micro_before-you-exit-micro
Teen pop punk band Before You Exit have been winning over fans online and onstage releasing video...
Micro_emo_micro
Going emo isn't as simple as you might think! Constantly wearing black clothing and frowning a lo...

Entertainment in the forums

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Celebs:
I have no celeb crush
lakink
lakink posted in Celebs:
Justin bieber  :blush
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42-- posted in Movies:
HUNGER GAMES ALL THE WAY!!!
-Gwen42--
I <3 loom braclets!!!
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Movies:
"ThunderSpirit" wrote: "WithdrawnSoul" wrote: Definitely not me. The previous movie was boring at the first time watching it, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same this time. (*・-・) Thank you. I'm pretty sure the reason a lot of people read the book was because 'everyone else was reading it,' and that is the reason I looked into Hunger Games as well, I won't lie. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Hunger Games and Catching Fire, but Mockingjay was a little boring. Not much happened until the very end, and by then my brain shut down. So, no. "ThunderSpirit" wrote: "WithdrawnSoul" wrote: Definitely not me. The previous movie was boring at the first time watching it, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same this time. (*・-・) Thank you. I'm pretty sure the reason a lot of people read the book was because 'everyone else was reading it,' and that is the reason I looked into Hunger Games as well, I won't lie. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Hunger Games and Catching Fire, but Mockingjay was a little boring. Not much happened until the very end, and by then my brain shut down. So, no. WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING HAPPENED? So many of peoples fav characters died! Peeta gets messed up in the head! Katness is struggling! I mean how was it boring? Well ok i guess it was your opinion but still.