Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Weather - When Lightning Strikes

Did you know your chances of being struck by lightning in the US are 1 in 600,000? But your chances of being struck in Florida are higher because the state is the lightning capital of the US. Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-10-21 12:47:55 -0700

love lightning :3

-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori- wrote:
2013-09-06 12:12:13 -0700

Same that happened too, and it stormed twice this week.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 12:30:12 -0700

We used to have floods in different states.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-06 12:27:50 -0700

i got back from floirda and it stormed like every day

lakesemily
lakesemily wrote:
2013-05-22 14:20:13 -0700

In my town we just had a thunderstorm 2 days ago and a tornado watch.

Emo_is_awesome_
Emo_is_awesome_ wrote:
2013-05-22 13:49:31 -0700

We have small thunderstroms every year.

kennisha2fly1
kennisha2fly1 wrote:
2013-05-22 13:16:10 -0700

i am terrfied only because thunder storms cause tornados

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-22 12:54:56 -0700

I'm scared of lightning -.-

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-05-22 12:51:29 -0700

omg i love thunderr

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-22 12:50:43 -0700

lightning would be much more enjoyable if it wasnt for THUNDER GOING BOOM CRASH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-05-22 12:48:40 -0700

lightening is so pretty but it scares me so much o:

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-22 12:35:57 -0700

i love lightning o_o

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-05-11 13:54:09 -0700

worst thing about spring-theres lightning storms nearly everyday o_o

If You Could Direct a Bolt of Lightning, Who Would You Zap?

• A teacher.
  • Your Mom next time she grounds you.
  • Britney Spears.

Micro_hurricane sandy-micro
With the advent of Hurricane Sandy hitting the East Coast, it’s hard to open the paper without se...
Australia has been hit by yet another natural disaster as floods swamped parts of the south east ...
Parts of Australia are used to hot weather, but recent temperatures have been soaring and causing...
What do you know about wind? Other than it's something you pass when you eat beans? Find out wher...
Imagine you didn't have to bathe. This might be fun at first but if water isn't available then th...

Random in the forums

wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in Debating:
I think that some of the musicians that you listed today are just trying to get hip with the kids in society today, so that they can sell more albums and such. There are some outstanding songs out there that do have lots of meaning, like Superheroes by The Script. But then Booty by Iggy and Jennifer wasn't so good, didn't have meaning. So I think it's just a matter of personal opinion.
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
i got home late last night and got to bed about 3:00 or so i took some sleep aids just because i was excited for Christmas day anyways i randomly woke up at 6:00 AM (i don't know why i did but i went back to sleep) but while i was awake i heard this faint sound of something on the roof it sounded like fain foot steps that were muffled but i also heard the sound of a plate clanking and out of the blue i heard this faint sound of a jingle bell jingling i was so out of it that i was kinda careless to what was going on but  at the same time was surprised then the next morning i told my mom "i heard Santa last night " and she replied "trippy" and i thought "i know" BELIEVE
originalgirl
originalgirl posted in Debating:
Okay, so I might just shut down this forum topic. I don't need to tell everyone EVERYTHING! I give it a week.
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
"originalgirl" wrote:I know, and TBH, I'm afraid of getting kicked off, too. But I once knew (and strongly disliked) a kid on here who used to get into fights and offend EVERYONE! He used to get into fights with the moderators, even. Eventually, after like a year, he got kicked. They won't ban you right away for a minor offense. Just enjoy yourself, and if you get in trouble, well, you know for next time. Was it Black Baron? LOL. Of course he got kicked. He was a jerk.
reply about 1 hour