Comments

Good Friday

If Good Friday is a holiday about the execution of the Christians' savior then what's so good about it? Read on to get the scoop. Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-20 14:59:10 -0700

I'm such a sap. I had a feeling of great joy when I read this... and then I also wanted to cry (I didn't cry, however). It's amazing how much he loves us. So amazing. I believe you're right. If only one person was here on Earth, if His death could allow him to have eternal life with Him and The Father, then yes. I believe He would die for the sake of that one person.

Ilikeham123
Ilikeham123 wrote:
2014-04-19 02:22:11 -0700

Hey are you sure you've read all the pages of the bible? Jesus came back to life didn't he?

jleigh123
jleigh123 wrote:
2014-04-18 19:59:55 -0700

i know the stories growing up so i do believe in god and jesus and the stories so yes that is true

woahitskar
woahitskar wrote:
2014-04-18 18:35:33 -0700

The Bible mentions Hanukkah and Passover, not Christmas and Easter. Those are both Pagan holidays, thus why the supermajority of Christians don't celebrate it.

woahitskar
woahitskar wrote:
2014-04-18 18:34:57 -0700

And where in the Bible does it say that Easter, is the holiday in which we are supposed to celebrate the rising of the Messiah? Nowhere. It talks about Passover, not Easter. In Acts, it mentions the word Easter once, and that's translated to Thanksgiving. The whole Christianity religion was created due to Jesus, as was the Jewish religion.

Christmas and Easter are both Pagan holidays. Pagans would take the blood of the babies and paint the Easter eggs; the Christmas tree represents a male part

TheRealRipper
TheRealRipper wrote:
2014-04-18 18:30:45 -0700

christians are not technically jewish because Jesus was jewish. Christians have the bible and Jews have the Torah. they are different religions. most holidays like christmas and halloween were based off of pagan traditions

woahitskar
woahitskar wrote:
2014-04-18 18:26:31 -0700

You can look anywhere online, and Easter was created by Pagans, not Christians. Christians are technically Jewish, since not only Jesus was Jewish, but the Jewish religion created the branch of Christianity.

Not once does it mention Easter in the Bible. Passover? Yes. But not Easter.

TheRealRipper
TheRealRipper wrote:
2014-04-18 18:23:54 -0700

passover is part of Jewish religion. Easter is when Jesus rose from the grave

woahitskar
woahitskar wrote:
2014-04-18 18:22:21 -0700

*sigh* Easter is NOT a Christian holiday! Yes, we celebrate Jesus dying on the cross, but that's called PASSOVER! EASTER is a PAGAN holiday!

jen252
jen252 wrote:
2014-04-18 16:34:38 -0700

same with me

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-04-18 16:30:07 -0700

I believe and always will

yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool wrote:
2014-04-18 15:42:12 -0700

d

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-04-18 14:48:59 -0700

He would have died even of it was only you on the earth

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2014-04-18 14:05:02 -0700

The rest of my family dles not beleive in jesus

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-04-18 13:34:01 -0700

me too

allykitten45
allykitten45 wrote:
2014-04-18 12:55:47 -0700

Accidentally ate meat uh oh

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-18 12:21:54 -0700

a lot of us dont really deserve that

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-04-18 11:18:04 -0700

thank the mighty Jesus for making us who we are today

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-04-18 11:15:37 -0700

that's cool

AuggieG
AuggieG wrote:
2014-04-18 10:25:49 -0700

he was on the cross for our sins . . it's sad

How Are You Spending Good Friday?

• Hanging out with my peeps and enjoying the day off school.
  • I'm going to church.
  • I'm going to make hot cross buns.
  • Sleeping in and watching daytime TV.

Micro_easter-crossword-micro
Bunny rabbits, colored eggs and, of course, lots and lots of chocolate! Think you know all about ...
Micro_eggs-micro
Easter isn't complete unless you sit down to make some Easter eggs, so put your artistic skills t...
Micro_easter-basket-micro
Easter is almost here, which means a long weekend of tiny chocolate eggs. Here are some crafts to...
Micro_happy-easter-micro
Easter may make you think about bunnies and treats, but it isn't just about chocolate. Find out a...

Random in the forums

XxneonhipsterxX
-at the bathroom-  kenny felt like dark power came in him his eyes turn red when he look at the mirror and smriked he did a laugh and he was thinking about vanguard so he flew over to vanguard lair and to be his little helper or best friend  at vanguard lair vanguard: VAN-MA WHERE MY RED JEWEL  van-ma: why are you mad T_T  vanguard: NO IM PISSED SO PISSED  kenny felw to vanguard lair  kenny: boss im here  vanguard: WHAT DO YOU WANT KENNY  kenny: oh well i become one of the evil team now  vanguard: -grin- van-ma never mind my plan going great so kenny you want revenge form some people  kenny: oh yes boss i really want too  vanguard: well well welcome back best friend -vanguard went to his max anime pillow- I TOLD YOU HE BECOME EVIL BUT YOU DONT LISTEN TO ME HONEY OH HUSBENDS THESE DAYS -###### the pillow side-  kenny: still loves max  van-ma: YUP T_T at the jail  mason: so are they going to let you out  david: my mom did a deal with the court she has to pay 400 dollar to get me out  max: YOUR KIDDING  crystal was following them until crystal went up to them without no notice  crystal: you boys need help with this drama - ♥  david: did you hear something  max: i did    tanner: who there  crystal: over here boys  david: A GHOST FROM THE WORLD IN 2000 YEARS  mason: a wha wha david: a ghost from 2000 years THE FUTURE  crystal: THATS RIGHT I WAS TIRED OF YALL ACTING SILLY AND ALL SO IM GONNA HELP YALL  TO BE CONTINUED
-MyChemicalDiscoBoy-
I would name myself Veronica. I already tell people that's my name on here anyway.
reply about 1 hour
XxneonhipsterxX
supernatural adventures  episode 10 kenny needs a leader  david got in the police car he look down his face was shocked he wanted to know what was going on the whole school that had classes with windows saw went and saw thru the glass everyone was shocked themselves until tanner got to his range the bell rang and everyone was talking about david and the cops kenny smriked with evil knowing he did something wrong but for revenge tanner went to kenny  tanner: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT WHY DID YOU CALL POLICE AND LIED YOU LITTLE FOOL  mason: calm down tanner max calm him down i got this  max: it gonna be ok -hold hand- im so damn piss myself  kenny: he he well this is revenge i would say myself huh tanner max and elsa -smrik-  mason: hey LISTEN UP KENNY OR SHOULD I SAY VANGUARD HELPER I THOUGHT WE MADE A DEAL TO NOT BE IN VANGUARDS SIDE  kenny: he he mason you know -touch mason smooth face- you cant trust everyone -kenny lean over to mason ear and whispered- i think your mason you really turn me on i wish i kiss you more cause if i did you would know you be my boyfriend right handsome  mason: YOU ARE JUST SICK YOUR NOT THE KENNY I USED TO KNOW  max: WHAT did he say  mason: LET ME AT HIM  tanner: mason -grab his arm- WHAT DID HE SAY  kenny: just something i wish could happen and you max - lean over to max ear and whisper- did you know at that chistmas party where know that tanner had feelings for you he still does and did you also know he make out with you that night when you where sleeping i hope you understand  max:......i....i  tanner: WHATEVER YOU SAID KENNY YOU BECAME A MONSTER SOMEONE WHO JUST SICK I REALLY LOVE TO BATTLE YOU -smrik-  balls of fire came on tanners hands kenny nature power came over his arms  kenny: you battle vs me  mason: NO VS ALL OF US MAX ME AND TANNER AND DAVID IF HE GETS OUT OF JAIL  kenny: he he are you sure crystal came back and was overhearing the boys  tanner: lets do it at a time friday 5:00 am dont be late  kenny: ha...i make there -come close to mason and ###### his cheek- bye handsome he -leaves to the bathroom-  max: COME ON GUYS WE HAVE TO GET DAVID OUT OF JAIL  tanner: what about your training  max: dont worry i will make lets just go  -the boys head to the jail-  ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
reply about 1 hour
HeilHitler
so i was at the camps, viewing my subjects. they all bowed to me and i said, "execute them". then my nazi soldiers shot all the jews point blank
reply about 1 hour
XxneonhipsterxX
hey guys how it going bad good random well  i just wanna say sorry about the delay on supernatural adventure episodes and lets play will have it 1 episode will be when supernatural adventures have there season 2 which is comeing out in 3 or 4 episodes left or 5  SO YEAH RLY EXITCED i made huge plans on supernatural adventure season 2  just to let you guys know anyway enjoy this episode XD this is also a refresher for the page O.O ANYWAY ROLE THE Episode