Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Won't Let Me Wear Make-Up!

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but me. Are my parents too overprotective? Back to Article

snoopy430
snoopy430 wrote:
2013-07-12 18:05:11 -0700

lol

katxx
katxx wrote:
2013-07-12 03:38:55 -0700

*I

katxx
katxx wrote:
2013-07-12 03:38:44 -0700

im cant where makeup : i can only were lip gloss due to alergies

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-11 20:53:22 -0700

I swear some, not too much, more during school then outside of school.
I started wearing make up in 9th grade. Tongue Out

Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-11 20:03:50 -0700

I like Lip products!!!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-11 20:03:03 -0700

Go for the mascara, not eyeshadow.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-11 20:02:30 -0700

They are NoT being overprotective

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-11 20:01:27 -0700

I hate make up.Expect when I wear gothic/emo clothes.

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-11-14 14:10:33 -0800

Im fine without makeup i dot see the big deal about it!

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-05-14 12:07:59 -0700

tha tim3 will come,put on some eye primer just 2 make ur eyelids glitta!!X.XCarly!

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-05-14 12:07:49 -0700

mz.lululion
mz.lululion wrote:
2012-02-01 17:49:35 -0800

thee only make up iWear is mascara & eyeshadow sometimeess . Buut to me lipgLoss doesn't count !

ObeyMySwaqq♥
ObeyMySwaqq♥ wrote:
2012-02-01 17:46:38 -0800

My Parents Wont Lwt Me Wear Make Up. But Aometimes I Do It Behind Their Backs

funchaser
funchaser wrote:
2012-01-11 15:58:16 -0800

i do wat i wanna do and i wear wat i wanna wear

Cotton Candy Gurlz
Cotton Candy Gurlz wrote:
2012-01-11 15:56:00 -0800

????

funchaser
funchaser wrote:
2012-01-11 15:55:07 -0800

i wear makup weather im aloud to or not

coldfusionmaster
coldfusionmaster wrote:
2012-01-11 15:54:25 -0800

so what

Are Your 'Rents Overprotective?

• Yeah! My 'rents won't let me do anything.
  • Not really. They're pretty cool.
  • Not at all - my parents let me do whatever I want.
  • It depends on the situation.

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.