Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Won't Let Me Wear Make-Up!

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but me. Are my parents too overprotective? Back to Article

snoopy430
snoopy430 wrote:
2013-07-12 18:05:11 -0700

lol

katxx
katxx wrote:
2013-07-12 03:38:55 -0700

*I

katxx
katxx wrote:
2013-07-12 03:38:44 -0700

im cant where makeup : i can only were lip gloss due to alergies

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-11 20:53:22 -0700

I swear some, not too much, more during school then outside of school.
I started wearing make up in 9th grade. Tongue Out

Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-11 20:03:50 -0700

I like Lip products!!!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-11 20:03:03 -0700

Go for the mascara, not eyeshadow.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-11 20:02:30 -0700

They are NoT being overprotective

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-11 20:01:27 -0700

I hate make up.Expect when I wear gothic/emo clothes.

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-11-14 14:10:33 -0800

Im fine without makeup i dot see the big deal about it!

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-05-14 12:07:59 -0700

tha tim3 will come,put on some eye primer just 2 make ur eyelids glitta!!X.XCarly!

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-05-14 12:07:49 -0700

mz.lululion
mz.lululion wrote:
2012-02-01 17:49:35 -0800

thee only make up iWear is mascara & eyeshadow sometimeess . Buut to me lipgLoss doesn't count !

ObeyMySwaqq♥
ObeyMySwaqq♥ wrote:
2012-02-01 17:46:38 -0800

My Parents Wont Lwt Me Wear Make Up. But Aometimes I Do It Behind Their Backs

funchaser
funchaser wrote:
2012-01-11 15:58:16 -0800

i do wat i wanna do and i wear wat i wanna wear

Cotton Candy Gurlz
Cotton Candy Gurlz wrote:
2012-01-11 15:56:00 -0800

????

funchaser
funchaser wrote:
2012-01-11 15:55:07 -0800

i wear makup weather im aloud to or not

coldfusionmaster
coldfusionmaster wrote:
2012-01-11 15:54:25 -0800

so what

Are Your 'Rents Overprotective?

• Yeah! My 'rents won't let me do anything.
  • Not really. They're pretty cool.
  • Not at all - my parents let me do whatever I want.
  • It depends on the situation.