Comments

The Chilling Truth About Brain Freeze

Ever wonder why you get a cranium cramp every time you down a pint of Ben & Jerry's? Find out right here on Kidzworld! Back to Article

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-05 14:40:59 -0700

i did not realise this Tongue Out

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-06-25 14:35:03 -0700

If you drink the Slurpee too much, you be brain freeze!!!

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2013-05-25 05:39:08 -0700

I hate brain freeze D:

iamalive
iamalive wrote:
2013-05-25 05:37:28 -0700

Well now I know how to stop them

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-16 18:24:26 -0700

i hate brain freezes. Annoyed

The next Timberlake
The next Timberlake wrote:
2013-05-15 16:39:44 -0700

slurpees!

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-02-22 13:10:52 -0800

i get them and your tongue does not help at all

Abby.hearts.yo
Abby.hearts.yo wrote:
2013-02-05 16:07:30 -0800

My brain never really freezes

kenb2003
kenb2003 wrote:
2012-10-29 20:22:07 -0700

maybe most of the chance you wont die

Draco Latch
Draco Latch wrote:
2012-08-06 21:25:38 -0700

I get brain freezes in my right eye. I do not know why, like everyone gets theirs in their head but mine is in the middle of my right eye.

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2012-07-22 09:45:04 -0700

lolx i get brainfreezes like 10 times a day Big Grin

lopsidedinuyasha12
lopsidedinuyasha12 wrote:
2012-06-21 07:29:58 -0700

if your brain freezes won't you die?

Lovingbunny
Lovingbunny wrote:
2012-05-10 10:51:24 -0700

A haha i have lots of that smile

dogsgirl123
dogsgirl123 wrote:
2012-04-17 15:26:35 -0700

me too i have brainfreezez alot Raspberry

amy_whatup
amy_whatup wrote:
2012-04-12 04:29:09 -0700

lol this happened to me yesterday when i wsa havin 1 of those cakes tht u put in da fridge n its like icecream moose sorta

{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930
{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930 wrote:
2012-03-19 14:28:24 -0700

-Omfg iiHadd NO Ideaa , Wee Eat Slushiess All Thaa Timmee At School , Damn!

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-18 15:51:48 -0700

Lol Thiss LWAYS happens Too Me

Bratney2k12
Bratney2k12 wrote:
2012-03-15 10:04:59 -0700

I am now headed to the kitchen to eat TWO tubs of ben & jerry ice cream... maybii de braaaaiiinfreeeeeze will last TWO minutes.. tee hee smile

Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16 wrote:
2012-02-23 21:49:28 -0800

was pretty scared when i saw this!

cutegirls1
cutegirls1 wrote:
2011-10-23 07:44:41 -0700

why 2 creepy for the five years old on here they dont even no what itmean

Ever Had Brain Freeze?

• Yeah, lots of times.
  • Nope, never.
  • Just once.
  • I don't know.

Micro_a mic
Everyone loves Energy Drinks!!! They are now a 7 billion dollar industry and still growing. They ...
You may have seen or heard the word before – ASPARTAME. An artificial sweetener, it’s one of the ...
A frothy frappuccino tastes great, but find out what you're doing to your body every time you tak...

Random in the forums

Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
"Bakkabooka" wrote:i believe that christ will come and....i forgot    and some bad stuff will happen to the bad peeps but not hell The end
Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
i believe that christ will come and....i forgot
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ellamy" wrote: I'm going to answer logically and scientifically here : as we all know, the earth was a natural disaster, which means, it wasn't supposed to been made. The Sun rotates around the Earth. Our Sun burns, that's why we see in the pictures, from the satellite "Hubble" the Sun is burning little by little. In a about proximally two million years the Earth will be gone. Scientists say that they're positive that the world will end but, not in a very,very,very long time. What I mean is that the world is going to end naturally, or in it's own way of course. As we all know the Earth rotates 24 hours, although: 1- the world is going to end naturally, unless us humans do anything to damage it (contamination, explosions...)  2- you will die before the world ends, don't worry ;)    Well in case you haven't noticed but we are destroying our world where did you get your information that is probably how it would have happened.But look around  look at the landfills and global warming! We have ruined our planet and sadly when mankind goes down so will the nature and wild animals and it will be our fault.Unless people really like for real cared! But they don't. So your fact were true before but now that we desroyed the earth and are still doing so this world for us won't end natrually. Also what about our kids their kids their grandchildren so even if though the world won't end in our lifetime what about our future families? What about them? :(
Ellamy
Ellamy posted in Debating:
DonnaIva
Hiii! This is my first english poem/song I hope u like it, and.. sorry for grammar, After all, I am not native-speaking-english.girl STEP OUT OF SHADOW Suddenly, you realise, You are going down a wrong path, It is too late to turn around… Just open your eyes and hurry up Cause time flies…   At the moment, All your dreams seem so worthless, And your apologizes so useless. The reflection in the mirror Doesen`t seem yours any more, Can you move on? You are not so sure…   Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!   You think about The opportunities that you have lost, About hurting one you love, And that really hurts the most… You scream but no one hears you, You cry but no one sees you…   I know , They `ve been telling you To give up, that this is just an illusion; But I am telling you: That is a wrong conclusion! Don`t listen what they say, Little things can push Your problems away!     Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!