Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The Chilling Truth About Brain Freeze

Ever wonder why you get a cranium cramp every time you down a pint of Ben & Jerry's? Find out right here on Kidzworld! Back to Article

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-05 14:40:59 -0700

i did not realise this Tongue Out

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-06-25 14:35:03 -0700

If you drink the Slurpee too much, you be brain freeze!!!

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2013-05-25 05:39:08 -0700

I hate brain freeze D:

iamalive
iamalive wrote:
2013-05-25 05:37:28 -0700

Well now I know how to stop them

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-16 18:24:26 -0700

i hate brain freezes. Annoyed

The next Timberlake
The next Timberlake wrote:
2013-05-15 16:39:44 -0700

slurpees!

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-02-22 13:10:52 -0800

i get them and your tongue does not help at all

Abby.hearts.yo_2379652
Abby.hearts.yo_2379652 wrote:
2013-02-05 16:07:30 -0800

My brain never really freezes

kenb2003
kenb2003 wrote:
2012-10-29 20:22:07 -0700

maybe most of the chance you wont die

Draco Latch
Draco Latch wrote:
2012-08-06 21:25:38 -0700

I get brain freezes in my right eye. I do not know why, like everyone gets theirs in their head but mine is in the middle of my right eye.

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2012-07-22 09:45:04 -0700

lolx i get brainfreezes like 10 times a day Big Grin

lopsidedinuyasha12
lopsidedinuyasha12 wrote:
2012-06-21 07:29:58 -0700

if your brain freezes won't you die?

Lovingbunny _2123475
Lovingbunny _2123475 wrote:
2012-05-10 10:51:24 -0700

A haha i have lots of that smile

dogsgirl123
dogsgirl123 wrote:
2012-04-17 15:26:35 -0700

me too i have brainfreezez alot Raspberry

amy_whatup
amy_whatup wrote:
2012-04-12 04:29:09 -0700

lol this happened to me yesterday when i wsa havin 1 of those cakes tht u put in da fridge n its like icecream moose sorta

{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930
{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930 wrote:
2012-03-19 14:28:24 -0700

-Omfg iiHadd NO Ideaa , Wee Eat Slushiess All Thaa Timmee At School , Damn!

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-18 15:51:48 -0700

Lol Thiss LWAYS happens Too Me

Bratney2k12
Bratney2k12 wrote:
2012-03-15 10:04:59 -0700

I am now headed to the kitchen to eat TWO tubs of ben & jerry ice cream... maybii de braaaaiiinfreeeeeze will last TWO minutes.. tee hee smile

Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16 wrote:
2012-02-23 21:49:28 -0800

was pretty scared when i saw this!

cutegirls1
cutegirls1 wrote:
2011-10-23 07:44:41 -0700

why 2 creepy for the five years old on here they dont even no what itmean

Ever Had Brain Freeze?

• Yeah, lots of times.
  • Nope, never.
  • Just once.
  • I don't know.

Micro_a mic
Everyone loves Energy Drinks!!! They are now a 7 billion dollar industry and still growing. They ...
You may have seen or heard the word before – ASPARTAME. An artificial sweetener, it’s one of the ...
A frothy frappuccino tastes great, but find out what you're doing to your body every time you tak...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.