Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Found My Brother's Cigarettes

I saw some cigarettes in my bro's car and I don't know if he's smoking them and I don't know how to tell my parents. Back to Article

Cam922

Cam922 wrote:
2013-09-04 10:32:40 -0700

Yes tell it Wink

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-04 10:32:38 -0700

You should tell your parents about your brother
Smoking

CrazyAngel22
CrazyAngel22 wrote:
2013-09-04 08:31:24 -0700

i wud just have non stop convo about ciggies and smoking in front of him and see if he looks all sketchy or weird about it until he snaps

christiangurllovesu
christiangurllovesu wrote:
2013-09-04 08:23:20 -0700

i would wait and ask about what he was doing with them and see what he says and see if theres anyone else onvoled

rayjohn
rayjohn wrote:
2013-09-04 08:21:53 -0700

How to ask some advice in this or want to share something here???

kenjii

JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:53:47 -0700

duh tell his parents

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:52:08 -0700

ooohhh girl be a snitch before he loses his life for real unless you wanna see him in his grave!!

kath1262
kath1262 wrote:
2012-12-08 12:54:38 -0800

Tell its not ur falt that ur bro is smoking or not

nick9988
nick9988 wrote:
2012-04-17 14:43:03 -0700

hi tell it 4 his own health

elephantsandcandy
elephantsandcandy wrote:
2012-03-26 18:45:38 -0700

Ouch. my mom smokes and she knows it's bad. She can't stop but she keeps us as far away from it as possible

coldfusionmaster
coldfusionmaster wrote:
2012-01-11 15:42:22 -0800

girl i am a guy i never ever started smoking and i will never start that's bad for yall

cougar777
cougar777 wrote:
2012-01-07 13:55:39 -0800

i think this info should only be for girls.because boys could try to be a perver and look at private stuff Confused Sad Worried

How Many Teens Start Smoking Each Day?

• Ten American teens.
  • Three hundred American teens.
  • One American teen.
  • Three thousand teens in America.

Micro_no smoking_micro
National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canad...
We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.