Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Like My Best Friend

My best guy friend had a crush on me and when a guy asked me out he wrote me this letter about how I broke his heart. Back to Article

Thatreallife
Thatreallife wrote:
2014-07-03 13:41:44 -0700

Neonzfreakz is my bestfriend always she funny sweet nice nd cool, I want her to stay on kw , help me get her to stay lml aye don't make me have bust a nvigga today. Wink

Love688
Love688 wrote:
2014-03-07 06:23:20 -0800

smileIkr

Beasty-beauty
Beasty-beauty wrote:
2014-02-08 09:38:18 -0800

Worried

Ayeitstaylor
Ayeitstaylor wrote:
2014-02-08 06:49:06 -0800

omigosh I have the biggest crush on my best friend...but I'm also dating him haha

Famousmusician9
Famousmusician9 wrote:
2014-01-30 18:32:18 -0800

@Dear Dish-It is on of the best advice forums. Re post if true.

ms.barbie2012
ms.barbie2012 wrote:
2013-12-30 15:15:28 -0800

I have this friend who i have a crush and I'm that he have a crush on me too

arthi
arthi wrote:
2013-12-30 06:46:36 -0800

I have a crush on a guy who always competes with me

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-29 19:29:38 -0800

Good tips. So ture

miss_guide_2614421
miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2013-12-29 17:41:12 -0800

Kinglover 58 please forgive me ok please I am sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

miss_guide_2614421
miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2013-12-29 11:42:38 -0800

Somebody help me get kinglover 58 to tackle please

miss_guide_2614421
miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2013-12-29 10:47:46 -0800

Kinglover 58 is the best friend I never had he sweet freaky and nice girls please go with him and STAY

♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥ wrote:
2013-12-29 09:31:33 -0800

Eh just go for it, that's what my best friend did. He confessed his love for me and I guess now we're an item. And if he says no you have a lot more time to find your soul mate love..

emilyabhisweettalker
emilyabhisweettalker wrote:
2013-12-29 06:48:39 -0800

the explains my relationship with my best guy friend perfectly ... this also happened to me in sixth grade smile now we're together smile

punk45
punk45 wrote:
2013-12-29 00:20:46 -0800

I wuv ma b.fwends foever

kasmira13

miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2013-12-28 22:07:07 -0800

Kinglover 58 I hate u and always I thought u was my friend

miss_guide_2614421
miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2013-12-28 19:29:30 -0800

I would tell u my boy best friend I like but I can't he so cute freaky and nice but got bf what should I do

miss_guide_2614421
miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2013-12-28 16:20:44 -0800

I have so many boy best friends but I like one but I got a boyfriend help

Poll

Ever Had a Crush on a Friend?

• Yeah, I've had a small crush on my best friend.
  • Totally! I crush on all my friends.
  • I'm dating my best friend.
  • No way! I would never date one of my friends.

Micro_bmicro
Not only is Bruno Mars a singer, songwriter and a music producer, his style is totally worth chec...
Micro_codymic
Three years ago Cody Simpson used to be a regular Australian kid who liked making music in his ro...
I am bisexual and am dating a really nice guy that knows I'm bisexual. But now I found a girl tha...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.