Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Like My Best Friend

My best guy friend had a crush on me and when a guy asked me out he wrote me this letter about how I broke his heart. Back to Article

Thatreallife
Thatreallife wrote:
2014-07-03 13:41:44 -0700

Neonzfreakz is my bestfriend always she funny sweet nice nd cool, I want her to stay on kw , help me get her to stay lml aye don't make me have bust a nvigga today. Wink

Love688
Love688 wrote:
2014-03-07 06:23:20 -0800

smileIkr

Beasty-beauty
Beasty-beauty wrote:
2014-02-08 09:38:18 -0800

Worried

Ayeitstaylor
Ayeitstaylor wrote:
2014-02-08 06:49:06 -0800

omigosh I have the biggest crush on my best friend...but I'm also dating him haha

Famousmusician9
Famousmusician9 wrote:
2014-01-30 18:32:18 -0800

@Dear Dish-It is on of the best advice forums. Re post if true.

ms.barbie2012
ms.barbie2012 wrote:
2013-12-30 15:15:28 -0800

I have this friend who i have a crush and I'm that he have a crush on me too

arthi
arthi wrote:
2013-12-30 06:46:36 -0800

I have a crush on a guy who always competes with me

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-29 19:29:38 -0800

Good tips. So ture

miss_guide_2614421
miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2013-12-29 17:41:12 -0800

Kinglover 58 please forgive me ok please I am sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

miss_guide_2614421
miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2013-12-29 11:42:38 -0800

Somebody help me get kinglover 58 to tackle please

miss_guide_2614421
miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2013-12-29 10:47:46 -0800

Kinglover 58 is the best friend I never had he sweet freaky and nice girls please go with him and STAY

♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥ wrote:
2013-12-29 09:31:33 -0800

Eh just go for it, that's what my best friend did. He confessed his love for me and I guess now we're an item. And if he says no you have a lot more time to find your soul mate love..

emilyabhisweettalker
emilyabhisweettalker wrote:
2013-12-29 06:48:39 -0800

the explains my relationship with my best guy friend perfectly ... this also happened to me in sixth grade smile now we're together smile

punk45
punk45 wrote:
2013-12-29 00:20:46 -0800

I wuv ma b.fwends foever

kasmira13

miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2013-12-28 22:07:07 -0800

Kinglover 58 I hate u and always I thought u was my friend

miss_guide_2614421
miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2013-12-28 19:29:30 -0800

I would tell u my boy best friend I like but I can't he so cute freaky and nice but got bf what should I do

miss_guide_2614421
miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2013-12-28 16:20:44 -0800

I have so many boy best friends but I like one but I got a boyfriend help

Poll

Ever Had a Crush on a Friend?

• Yeah, I've had a small crush on my best friend.
  • Totally! I crush on all my friends.
  • I'm dating my best friend.
  • No way! I would never date one of my friends.