Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Becoming a Circus Performer

Think you have what it takes to be an acrobat or trapeze artist? Kidzworld looks at the ins and outs of becoming a circus performer! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 15:11:01 -0700

The help of not so me

Kaitesparklestar
Kaitesparklestar wrote:
2013-09-06 15:04:07 -0700

That cool to see though

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-03 16:54:46 -0700

I saw some acts las vegas

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-03 16:54:36 -0700

thatz awesome to be one of those

ZSwag
ZSwag wrote:
2013-07-31 14:17:12 -0700

i was in a circus on my cruise and i did juggling. It's really easy!

12co9neo
12co9neo wrote:
2013-07-08 19:35:19 -0700

Hey I'm going there too!

Violet_Wild
Violet_Wild wrote:
2013-06-22 12:25:47 -0700

I'm going to this really cool camp called Pali adventures its in California its expensive but if your looking for trapeze they have it its a week long you spend the night in small but nice cabins. its really cool even if your not interested in that stuff they have tons of more camps with in Pali Adventures. but as I said its very expensive.

CHAMMAK-challo
CHAMMAK-challo wrote:
2013-04-30 21:00:05 -0700

anyway this is good smile

StinchPurple
StinchPurple wrote:
2012-12-30 23:23:04 -0800

I don't wanna be a circus performer,I just like to see 'em..

XXAngel ChloeXX
XXAngel ChloeXX wrote:
2012-12-01 02:00:01 -0800

i can juggle, hula hoop, diablo, plate spin x but i dont wanna be a circus preformer. i wanna be a musician x i can play guitar, piano, drums, steellbands, recorder, a bit of violin and a bit of africian drums x

lisyan
lisyan wrote:
2012-09-21 18:15:56 -0700

i love the circus!i wanna be an peformer on circus

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-07-15 14:36:06 -0700

i wnt to be a acrobat!

LAVITALOCA1998
LAVITALOCA1998 wrote:
2012-07-05 04:54:13 -0700

Seriously its anoyin

-Lazy pig_2164360
-Lazy pig_2164360 wrote:
2012-06-26 23:15:25 -0700

I hate circus jokers.

F1086198944937

Coolest Kind of Circus Performer?

• Acrobat.
  • Trapeze artist.
  • Juggler.
  • Clown.

Micro_c micro
Obviously to be the best you can be at anything takes practice, but there are other things that w...
Micro_zookeeper-micro
Becoming a zookeeper is great for people who love animals. But it's a demanding job. Click here t...
Micro_dolphintrainer-micro
Imagine getting paid to work with one of the world’s most gentle and intelligent creatures. Dolph...
There's been lots of hype around krump dance. The first ever krumper, Russell, won Season ...
Clowning around is a fun job, but it takes a lot of work! In honor of Clown Week...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (