Comments

Becoming a Circus Performer

Think you have what it takes to be an acrobat or trapeze artist? Kidzworld looks at the ins and outs of becoming a circus performer! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 15:11:01 -0700

The help of not so me

Kaitesparklestar
Kaitesparklestar wrote:
2013-09-06 15:04:07 -0700

That cool to see though

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-03 16:54:46 -0700

I saw some acts las vegas

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-03 16:54:36 -0700

thatz awesome to be one of those

ZSwag
ZSwag wrote:
2013-07-31 14:17:12 -0700

i was in a circus on my cruise and i did juggling. It's really easy!

12co9neo
12co9neo wrote:
2013-07-08 19:35:19 -0700

Hey I'm going there too!

Violet_Wild
Violet_Wild wrote:
2013-06-22 12:25:47 -0700

I'm going to this really cool camp called Pali adventures its in California its expensive but if your looking for trapeze they have it its a week long you spend the night in small but nice cabins. its really cool even if your not interested in that stuff they have tons of more camps with in Pali Adventures. but as I said its very expensive.

CHAMMAK-challo
CHAMMAK-challo wrote:
2013-04-30 21:00:05 -0700

anyway this is good smile

StinchPurple
StinchPurple wrote:
2012-12-30 23:23:04 -0800

I don't wanna be a circus performer,I just like to see 'em..

XXAngel ChloeXX
XXAngel ChloeXX wrote:
2012-12-01 02:00:01 -0800

i can juggle, hula hoop, diablo, plate spin x but i dont wanna be a circus preformer. i wanna be a musician x i can play guitar, piano, drums, steellbands, recorder, a bit of violin and a bit of africian drums x

lisyan
lisyan wrote:
2012-09-21 18:15:56 -0700

i love the circus!i wanna be an peformer on circus

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-07-15 14:36:06 -0700

i wnt to be a acrobat!

LAVITALOCA1998
LAVITALOCA1998 wrote:
2012-07-05 04:54:13 -0700

Seriously its anoyin

-Lazy pig_2164360
-Lazy pig_2164360 wrote:
2012-06-26 23:15:25 -0700

I hate circus jokers.

F1086198944937

Coolest Kind of Circus Performer?

• Acrobat.
  • Trapeze artist.
  • Juggler.
  • Clown.

Micro_c micro
Obviously to be the best you can be at anything takes practice, but there are other things that w...
Micro_zookeeper-micro
Becoming a zookeeper is great for people who love animals. But it's a demanding job. Click here t...
Micro_dolphintrainer-micro
Imagine getting paid to work with one of the world’s most gentle and intelligent creatures. Dolph...
There's been lots of hype around krump dance. The first ever krumper, Russell, won Season ...
Clowning around is a fun job, but it takes a lot of work! In honor of Clown Week...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!