Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Nervous About My First Kiss

I've had a lot of boyfriends, but I've never kissed one before. I'm scared that I'll get nervous when it finally happens. Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:50:45 -0800

for a lont time

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:50:37 -0800

Here what u gotta do FIRST take it slow on her lips and hold her by da waist and kiss her

Sierra_Leone
Sierra_Leone wrote:
2014-03-06 16:46:29 -0800

either*

Sierra_Leone
Sierra_Leone wrote:
2014-03-06 16:46:15 -0800

well i have'nt had my first kiss yet eith& u shouldnt be nervous

ThisChickRocks

LonelyUnicorn wrote:
2014-02-04 07:18:49 -0800

Lel raj

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-03 10:15:04 -0800

lean in and smooch that what i do

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-02-03 10:03:54 -0800

i ment to say on the cheek lol

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-02-03 09:59:44 -0800

I am pretty sure its not about a 'KISS IN THE CHEEK'

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-02-03 09:36:32 -0800

vanillatwilghtguy um yea no it isn't 9 is a fine number to be kissed well atleast in the cheek

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-02-03 09:28:31 -0800

Livi and Mahnoor. You guys are too young Tongue Out

LonelyUnicorn
LonelyUnicorn wrote:
2014-02-03 08:48:17 -0800

livi you're not the only one ;-;

YouWillRememberMe-
YouWillRememberMe- wrote:
2014-02-03 07:56:17 -0800

I had mine when I was 9ish, it was awkward and weird.

Skipley
Skipley wrote:
2014-02-03 05:18:32 -0800

I WANT MY FIRST KISS OH MY GOD T-T

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2013-10-06 09:03:18 -0700

I spelled it wrong Awkward!

Jamanda

2013-06-15 19:34:08 -0700

o.o

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-06-15 19:34:08 -0700

o.o

Have You Had Your First Kiss?

• I had my first kiss a long time ago.
  • Yeah, I just recently got my first kiss.
  • Nope. Still waiting.
  • I'm not interested in kissing yet.