Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Nervous About My First Kiss

I've had a lot of boyfriends, but I've never kissed one before. I'm scared that I'll get nervous when it finally happens. Back to Article

ShiningDiamonds
ShiningDiamonds wrote:
2013-05-18 06:06:03 -0700

well, i never have my first kiss but maybe i can prepare for it.. thanks for the advice

tatyana a.k.a baby gurl

Bubba 11! wrote:
2013-03-03 19:00:14 -0800

Me too

skittles00
skittles00 wrote:
2013-03-03 18:47:03 -0800

Well that's a random fact

car2090
car2090 wrote:
2013-03-03 18:45:40 -0800

surpassed

NickMerico
NickMerico wrote:
2013-03-03 18:44:40 -0800

If you wanna kiss somebody don't Drool that's a complete turn off. Thats all for today kids! Lool

Forever_Or_Never
Forever_Or_Never wrote:
2013-03-03 18:25:55 -0800

Lolz nor have I Tongue Out

Kloe-has-swag
Kloe-has-swag wrote:
2013-03-03 18:24:45 -0800

I still haven't had mine haha (:

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2013-03-03 18:15:40 -0800

Me Too Ghu

amber 9k8
amber 9k8 wrote:
2013-03-03 18:15:38 -0800

i am an awsome kisser no need to worry

BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2013-03-03 18:14:33 -0800

Ha I remember my first kiss .

Hajibaby
Hajibaby wrote:
2013-02-16 15:09:13 -0800

wat if I'm not a good kisser? i think

lil+cutie+nice=me

caitlinkay wrote:
2013-02-10 10:01:45 -0800

i want my first kiss but cant date till im 13 moms rules

SheBomb .'
SheBomb .' wrote:
2013-02-10 09:02:09 -0800

@aarroonn yes and open them books and read them lol

Dessie bear
Dessie bear wrote:
2013-02-10 09:00:51 -0800

I wonder how mines gonna turn out, where its gonna be at, whos it with.. etc Blush

MICK3Y $WAGG
MICK3Y $WAGG wrote:
2013-02-10 09:00:28 -0800

First kisses r acctually sunthin u really want from a boy tht u like

aaroonn,
aaroonn, wrote:
2013-02-10 08:59:10 -0800

@ shebomb lmao . they need some home training

Have You Had Your First Kiss?

• I had my first kiss a long time ago.
  • Yeah, I just recently got my first kiss.
  • Nope. Still waiting.
  • I'm not interested in kissing yet.

GlimmeringSky16