Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Nervous About My First Kiss

I've had a lot of boyfriends, but I've never kissed one before. I'm scared that I'll get nervous when it finally happens. Back to Article

ShiningDiamonds
ShiningDiamonds wrote:
2013-05-18 06:06:03 -0700

well, i never have my first kiss but maybe i can prepare for it.. thanks for the advice

tatyana a.k.a baby gurl

Bubba 11! wrote:
2013-03-03 19:00:14 -0800

Me too

skittles00
skittles00 wrote:
2013-03-03 18:47:03 -0800

Well that's a random fact

car2090
car2090 wrote:
2013-03-03 18:45:40 -0800

surpassed

NickMerico
NickMerico wrote:
2013-03-03 18:44:40 -0800

If you wanna kiss somebody don't Drool that's a complete turn off. Thats all for today kids! Lool

Forever_Or_Never
Forever_Or_Never wrote:
2013-03-03 18:25:55 -0800

Lolz nor have I Tongue Out

Kloe-has-swag
Kloe-has-swag wrote:
2013-03-03 18:24:45 -0800

I still haven't had mine haha (:

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2013-03-03 18:15:40 -0800

Me Too Ghu

amber 9k8
amber 9k8 wrote:
2013-03-03 18:15:38 -0800

i am an awsome kisser no need to worry

BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2013-03-03 18:14:33 -0800

Ha I remember my first kiss .

Hajibaby
Hajibaby wrote:
2013-02-16 15:09:13 -0800

wat if I'm not a good kisser? i think

lil+cutie+nice=me

caitlinkay wrote:
2013-02-10 10:01:45 -0800

i want my first kiss but cant date till im 13 moms rules

SheBomb .'
SheBomb .' wrote:
2013-02-10 09:02:09 -0800

@aarroonn yes and open them books and read them lol

Dessie bear
Dessie bear wrote:
2013-02-10 09:00:51 -0800

I wonder how mines gonna turn out, where its gonna be at, whos it with.. etc Blush

MICK3Y $WAGG
MICK3Y $WAGG wrote:
2013-02-10 09:00:28 -0800

First kisses r acctually sunthin u really want from a boy tht u like

aaroonn,
aaroonn, wrote:
2013-02-10 08:59:10 -0800

@ shebomb lmao . they need some home training

Have You Had Your First Kiss?

• I had my first kiss a long time ago.
  • Yeah, I just recently got my first kiss.
  • Nope. Still waiting.
  • I'm not interested in kissing yet.

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)