Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Nervous About My First Kiss

I've had a lot of boyfriends, but I've never kissed one before. I'm scared that I'll get nervous when it finally happens. Back to Article

manamanaa
manamanaa wrote:
2013-02-10 08:19:55 -0800

probably! i dont think kissing is fun for teenegers is not good maybe untill u r married u can kiss u r husband or wife

Nasafi
Nasafi wrote:
2013-02-10 08:08:40 -0800

I am planning to also hav my first but I doesn't seem scary if dat person is who u like. Your heart will start beating hard when u get closer but when your lips touch, u will get into a romance trance and will never want to stop kissing. Gud luck with yours whiles I figure how 2 get mine. Take a pic. I would Love to see it okay. Best of luck. Ur friend NASAFI. smile

disney11
disney11 wrote:
2013-02-10 06:35:12 -0800

yeah it is fun

Obeybriswag
Obeybriswag wrote:
2013-02-10 05:16:54 -0800

Ur first kiss is scary but.........

nahomi173
nahomi173 wrote:
2013-02-10 05:06:07 -0800

lol

manamanaa
manamanaa wrote:
2013-02-10 03:41:37 -0800

i never had a kiss before and i dont think its fun

liz18835
liz18835 wrote:
2013-02-10 00:50:29 -0800

My first kiss was in 6 grade behind the school going to the bus

Jr edu rich kid
Jr edu rich kid wrote:
2013-02-10 00:37:37 -0800

my first kiss was with my bff we was at a teen club

zeke28
zeke28 wrote:
2013-02-09 23:16:34 -0800

first kisses r always fun

GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774
GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774 wrote:
2013-02-09 23:11:32 -0800

U WERE IN A TREE O.o LOL

all-urs
all-urs wrote:
2013-02-09 23:10:38 -0800

First kiss was in forth grade... in a tree

sweetlysweet100
sweetlysweet100 wrote:
2013-02-09 23:06:44 -0800

ha first kiss was an attack. first REAL kiss was on fathers day

be mines foreveaa!
be mines foreveaa! wrote:
2013-02-09 23:03:42 -0800

pahahaha

mizzbeauty247
mizzbeauty247 wrote:
2013-02-09 23:03:24 -0800

mhm in kindgarden under the big tree wit mii first crush named ......... i forgot but yea its was sweet ..... i think idk lol

GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774

GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774 wrote:
2013-02-09 22:47:13 -0800

LOLOL IN SECOND GRADE GIRLS WERE NOT CUTE I PREFERRED LEGOS LMAO

be mines foreveaa!
be mines foreveaa! wrote:
2013-02-09 22:41:56 -0800

well it because you couldnt get a kiss a 2nd grade because your like .........uhm......nevermine
zeke28

zeke28
zeke28 wrote:
2013-02-09 22:39:51 -0800

5th grade, grew up too fast lol

Have You Had Your First Kiss?

• I had my first kiss a long time ago.
  • Yeah, I just recently got my first kiss.
  • Nope. Still waiting.
  • I'm not interested in kissing yet.