Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Nervous About My First Kiss

I've had a lot of boyfriends, but I've never kissed one before. I'm scared that I'll get nervous when it finally happens. Back to Article

be mines foreveaa!
be mines foreveaa! wrote:
2013-02-09 22:33:55 -0800

my first kiss was in 2nd grade lmao

buggs b2
buggs b2 wrote:
2013-02-09 22:24:54 -0800

i almost had my first kiss in 2 grade in the class room when the teacher wasten watching O.o but he tryed to kiss me but i told him no xD

mz.swagalouis
mz.swagalouis wrote:
2013-02-09 20:45:11 -0800

I had mine in first grade at recess behind a car

angryblonde
angryblonde wrote:
2013-02-09 20:07:04 -0800

My first kiss was in 6th grade in the hallway and everyone was watching

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-02-09 19:58:40 -0800

i havent had mine yet. but my bf is trying to plan it. SCARY

-judyboo-
-judyboo- wrote:
2013-02-09 19:56:00 -0800

My first kiss was at school in the hallway with my crush but we broke up cause I had to move

amber 9k8
amber 9k8 wrote:
2013-02-09 19:43:17 -0800

my first kiss happened on 4th of july with a guy that is 15 and im 11 and the guy that i made out with was cheating on his gf 4 me and we still aint together because of my mom but we are friends with benefits ... toby + amber forever

*itsmehurgirlunique*
*itsmehurgirlunique* wrote:
2013-02-09 15:39:48 -0800

Kiss him

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-09 11:52:15 -0700

AWW! CUTE!

Guesswhat!
Guesswhat! wrote:
2012-08-09 11:49:07 -0700

I got myn when my boyfriend found out that I had cancer. But we broke up Frown sad

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-09 11:44:29 -0700

have not had mine. want to though. certain people may know who it is...

-Lazy pig_2164360
-Lazy pig_2164360 wrote:
2012-07-21 11:45:11 -0700

Lol

crosley
crosley wrote:
2012-07-21 11:40:47 -0700

i havent had mine either

prittygirlswagger
prittygirlswagger wrote:
2012-07-21 10:56:11 -0700

ive had my first kiss already

beca_
beca_ wrote:
2012-07-21 10:55:36 -0700

i havent had my first kiss yet

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-21 10:52:08 -0700

Ive never had my first kiss yet

awesomegirl:]
awesomegirl:] wrote:
2012-07-21 10:39:45 -0700

I never had my first kiss

yajaira bieber
yajaira bieber wrote:
2012-07-20 22:30:25 -0700

eww

Girlfinder213
Girlfinder213 wrote:
2012-07-20 17:16:28 -0700

You want one

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-07-20 16:43:45 -0700

I havent had my first kiss yet

Have You Had Your First Kiss?

• I had my first kiss a long time ago.
  • Yeah, I just recently got my first kiss.
  • Nope. Still waiting.
  • I'm not interested in kissing yet.

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: