Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Nervous About My First Kiss

I've had a lot of boyfriends, but I've never kissed one before. I'm scared that I'll get nervous when it finally happens. Back to Article

be mines foreveaa!
be mines foreveaa! wrote:
2013-02-09 22:33:55 -0800

my first kiss was in 2nd grade lmao

buggs b2
buggs b2 wrote:
2013-02-09 22:24:54 -0800

i almost had my first kiss in 2 grade in the class room when the teacher wasten watching O.o but he tryed to kiss me but i told him no xD

mz.swagalouis
mz.swagalouis wrote:
2013-02-09 20:45:11 -0800

I had mine in first grade at recess behind a car

angryblonde
angryblonde wrote:
2013-02-09 20:07:04 -0800

My first kiss was in 6th grade in the hallway and everyone was watching

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-02-09 19:58:40 -0800

i havent had mine yet. but my bf is trying to plan it. SCARY

-judyboo-
-judyboo- wrote:
2013-02-09 19:56:00 -0800

My first kiss was at school in the hallway with my crush but we broke up cause I had to move

amber 9k8
amber 9k8 wrote:
2013-02-09 19:43:17 -0800

my first kiss happened on 4th of july with a guy that is 15 and im 11 and the guy that i made out with was cheating on his gf 4 me and we still aint together because of my mom but we are friends with benefits ... toby + amber forever

*itsmehurgirlunique*
*itsmehurgirlunique* wrote:
2013-02-09 15:39:48 -0800

Kiss him

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-09 11:52:15 -0700

AWW! CUTE!

Guesswhat!
Guesswhat! wrote:
2012-08-09 11:49:07 -0700

I got myn when my boyfriend found out that I had cancer. But we broke up Frown sad

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-09 11:44:29 -0700

have not had mine. want to though. certain people may know who it is...

-Lazy pig
-Lazy pig wrote:
2012-07-21 11:45:11 -0700

Lol

crosley
crosley wrote:
2012-07-21 11:40:47 -0700

i havent had mine either

prittygirlswagger
prittygirlswagger wrote:
2012-07-21 10:56:11 -0700

ive had my first kiss already

beca_
beca_ wrote:
2012-07-21 10:55:36 -0700

i havent had my first kiss yet

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-21 10:52:08 -0700

Ive never had my first kiss yet

awesomegirl:]
awesomegirl:] wrote:
2012-07-21 10:39:45 -0700

I never had my first kiss

yajaira bieber
yajaira bieber wrote:
2012-07-20 22:30:25 -0700

eww

Girlfinder213
Girlfinder213 wrote:
2012-07-20 17:16:28 -0700

You want one

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-07-20 16:43:45 -0700

I havent had my first kiss yet

Have You Had Your First Kiss?

• I had my first kiss a long time ago.
  • Yeah, I just recently got my first kiss.
  • Nope. Still waiting.
  • I'm not interested in kissing yet.