Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Nervous About My First Kiss

I've had a lot of boyfriends, but I've never kissed one before. I'm scared that I'll get nervous when it finally happens. Back to Article

Mspinkninja123
Mspinkninja123 wrote:
2012-07-20 16:40:24 -0700

My 1st kiss was at the school at my locker he was standing behind me nd when I turn around he said I love yu nd kissed me......yu will be jst fine it seems scary at first but when uts happens its amazing

Unicorncandy101_1968806
Unicorncandy101_1968806 wrote:
2012-07-20 16:35:03 -0700

baceball#8
baceball#8 wrote:
2012-07-20 16:34:22 -0700

Hell yea I'm really scared

LadyJjadensmith_2018035
LadyJjadensmith_2018035 wrote:
2012-07-07 10:17:01 -0700

I wasn't nervous cuz it just happend but you'll be find

SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi wrote:
2012-07-07 09:53:29 -0700

o-o does a first kiss count if it was forced upon? .///.'

somindless=prodigy143
somindless=prodigy143 wrote:
2012-07-07 09:49:32 -0700

i wasnt nervous bout ma first kiss

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-07 21:45:02 -0800

Wow I quessed it happenedd to me

moonlily
moonlily wrote:
2011-11-25 19:38:09 -0800

how do u kiss it is so like when u kiss do you just know it i mean i have but i fergot what it feels like... and i want my bf too but havent even said i love u and i dont now how to bring it up i need help! plz help meh and post on meh profile commets

cutie08816

littlemisstween501 wrote:
2011-09-23 08:26:31 -0700

ive had mine too smile

tarheel_unc
tarheel_unc wrote:
2011-08-02 19:41:06 -0700

i have had my kiss it was at a school dance all my friens and my friends keep sayin u need ur first kiss and my bf was like yea come on so i finaly did it. I had fun

TalkToMe56_1847391
TalkToMe56_1847391 wrote:
2011-08-02 08:49:14 -0700

i had my first kiss .

keke30
keke30 wrote:
2011-08-02 01:39:38 -0700

I got my first kiss to

emo chick
emo chick wrote:
2011-08-02 01:39:22 -0700

i had mine it was funny cuz my bf kept looking at me funny on purpose lol

hs the hottest around
hs the hottest around wrote:
2011-08-02 00:21:01 -0700

I had mi first kiss it was ok

lilbreezyy
lilbreezyy wrote:
2011-08-02 00:07:23 -0700

i had my 1st kiss

crazzichic
crazzichic wrote:
2011-08-02 00:03:56 -0700

for the ppl tat aint had there first kiss,it natural to be nerves but no need to,cause when it happen you go be shock but you still want know wether ur a great kisser or not unlease ur mate tells u.and aterwards u will want more.so soon u will become confedence enought to kno u have progress.so no need to be nerves.GOOD LUCK! smile

BHnicey99
BHnicey99 wrote:
2011-05-26 09:23:36 -0700

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-05-16 05:08:15 -0700

I'm gonna wait until I find someone I REALLY like to have my REAL FIRST KISS.

Have You Had Your First Kiss?

• I had my first kiss a long time ago.
  • Yeah, I just recently got my first kiss.
  • Nope. Still waiting.
  • I'm not interested in kissing yet.

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!