Comments

Battling Bad Breath

Bad breath - it can be a killer - especially from close range. It can send your friends ducking for cover. And it'll put an end to any chance of scoring with the cute girl from class. Back to Article

got_swag_u_dont_wow
got_swag_u_dont_wow wrote:
2013-09-02 18:47:30 -0700

Ppl breah be kickin

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:54:47 -0700

lmao its just like the haunted house movie all over again when the paster sprayed some breath spray in da lays mouth nd said ooo yo breath is kickin i can imagine what da kittys smell like lmao

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:53:06 -0700

ekek

X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X wrote:
2013-08-14 14:52:37 -0700

ohhhhhhhh weeeeeeeee! bad breath people it be smeeling fonkyyyyyy!!!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-23 10:45:17 -0700

x]

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-01-06 18:25:41 -0800

ewwwwww

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-01-06 17:38:56 -0800

Ugh i hate bad breath!!!

NickoleSwagger
NickoleSwagger wrote:
2012-06-08 18:17:21 -0700

i hate when ppl have bad breath and they get close 2 u when they talk.....ewwww

kimdy1522
kimdy1522 wrote:
2012-06-07 11:38:43 -0700

wow discusting

animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-06-07 09:14:38 -0700

If you're worrying about bad breath, NEVER. EAT. LEEKS. Those things make your breath smell bad for 2 days oAo

Gwenxoxo
Gwenxoxo wrote:
2012-03-21 13:30:51 -0700

Bad breath sucks and one of my friends has it....

awsumgirlmariah
awsumgirlmariah wrote:
2012-01-13 19:03:12 -0800

dah only way to do that is to brush ur teeth all the way!

DailyInsanity
DailyInsanity wrote:
2012-01-13 17:24:20 -0800

This Is Just Disgusting.

i.b.da.real.1
i.b.da.real.1 wrote:
2012-01-13 17:11:13 -0800

i kno i dnt hav bad breath....cuz im always shininq..lyk as always ppl..wit mi new JORDANS

KitKatTera
KitKatTera wrote:
2012-01-13 17:10:16 -0800

Omg Dats A Mess!* Dazed

IMKRBRO_1976219
IMKRBRO_1976219 wrote:
2012-01-13 17:10:02 -0800

I feel like some of yall have nasty breath and are yellin at other people for having it too, I know us GUYS are brushing our teeth at least 5 times a day

Darrarocz
Darrarocz wrote:
2012-01-13 17:09:49 -0800

People r gross

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-13 17:09:16 -0800

making me wanna throw up .

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-13 17:09:09 -0800

ewww , i hate bad breath . i dont have bad breath . whoever has bad breath is an eww .
ugh .

IMKRBRO_1976219
IMKRBRO_1976219 wrote:
2012-01-13 17:08:08 -0800

5 times a day

What Causes the Stinkiest Breath?

• Onion and garlic pizza.
  • Smoking a pack of cigarettes.
  • Making out with your dog.

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?