Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Game Cheats: Ghoul Walkthrough
In the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban video game for the Playstation 2, Gamecube, Xbox and PC, Harry, Hermione and Ron are back at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for their third year studies. But, Harry has bigger problems than homework to worry about and you'll need video game cheats to get him out of trouble with Sirius Black, Dementors, Draco Malfoy, Ghouls and more. Lucky for you, Gary keeps all the cheat codes, game hints, and walkthroughs you need to win at your fave video games, in Cheat Street, so you'll never get stumped.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Ghoul WalkthroughThe trick to beating Ghouls is to remember that they don't like light. The first one you'll encounter is going to try to eat Neville's face and it's up to you to save him. You have to use the crystal and then your spells to win the battle, here's a game walkthrough that'll help:
Ghoul Walkthrough Steps:1. Cast Lumos and shine it on the crystal ball.
2. Climb down to where the Ghoul is trying to turn Neville into a snack.
3. Cast Lumos again and shine the light on the Ghoul.
4. Now you can shove it around - push it into the open cupboard.
5. Use Lumos on it again if it starts fighting back.
6. The cupboard will close on the Ghoul and trap it.
7. Neville is saved! You should probably get him some clean robes though...
That's it for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban video game cheats and walkthroughs this week, but stick around and see what cheats Gary can come up with for next week. He'll get the 411 on all the coolest game codes! Don't forget, if you get stuck and need a game cheat code, and let him know!